EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

ya! lol, in the end, spent most of my time lying down....lol. Cannot sit too long infront of PC...i think going to need those round float soon.=p
Hey
Will the round float helps?
Where to get?
Got special name for it so that I can send m hubby to buy it for me.
Maybe buy now can use now and also after child birth.
Tail born reall pinful leh and I onl have a simple wish, which is to be able to sleep well ......

babylele

anus???? omg i did mine last week. i didn't feel any violation at my anus. my gynae took some discharge sample only. it's not painful, just uncomfy .. i hope my results are negative...
dunno leh!!! i rem hearing the word ANUS !! thats why lah.. i thinking.. wa lau eh! i pangsai also difficult liao.. still need to get poke! lolx.. but the watery stool i don experience it yet.. but so far "Doing business" seems to be slightly more relax den before.. no need to sit there n be stress.. lol.. btw.. can anybody add me in the facebook group huh!!!!! i cannot find it leh..
my mail is peninsula_phoenix@hotmail.com
current name is Angela Ang.. T_T

babylele

lol same here! today preparing lunch halfway feel like baby bursting/dropping out like that. Plus tail bone need feeling achey if sit too long...
i had this terrible pain on my tail bone ytd.. was out for checkup den went orchard for lunch n to taka's toy fair only.. den walk also not very fast pace.. but can feel the pain after some walking in less den 3hours or so... end up sit in taxi go home but cannot get out of taxi when reached home .. haha.. like tio jammed inside.. btw anybody went to the taka toy fair huh? i bought the fisher price baby walker wagon... 50% off.. wu hua leh..

babylele

ya! lol, in the end, spent most of my time lying down....lol. Cannot sit too long infront of PC...i think going to need those round float soon.=p
the magical float that people use to sit for piles prob ah? like kids float right... but got use anot huh? btw for those who feel cramps often or heavy n uncomfy at the lower ab right.. my gynea say can use a binder or corset thing to lift up the tummy.. can relieve and ease the mother.. but i tink at these last stage liao no need to buy lah.. skali buy now.. den next week gif birth liao.. wahaha.. den waste $$..

Xmm

Hi5 man.. last nite i slp also pain lik hell.. i dare not turn leh.. maintain same position to slp end up body more pain.. wake up like zombie.. Xmm u also deliver at TMC right.. we r jus 1 week apart.. so MAYBE might meet in hospital ! now like wanna rain liao leh.. i haven wash baby bedsheets and sun her pillows yet.. still in shop slaving away.. T_T! occassionally i will hav the pain pain feel at lower ab leh.. wa i wish can early birth so don feel so xinku... but also wish for later abit in dec so i can settle my work stuff.. =(
I can't sleep on bed Liao since the backache is really killing me, irregardless of position, side or back also can't tahan!
The fear of waking up in middle of night is very scary, when wanna move the body to get up to pee, every inch of muscle is full of agony pain which will make me cry .......
Yah, I am delivering in TMC, if our date coincide, we can meet up in the hospital.
I just washed her cot bumper, pillow, bolster, comforter, bed sheets and pillow bolster casings.
Also the hand me down from friends bb clothes and nappy cloth.
Think the weather quite gloomy and will take a few days to dry, so must quickly wash all items now and them pack it properly before I deliver.
I d suggest that u quickly wash some on hand items first and don't wait last min since weather unpredictable.
The rest when u buy, then wash so that u don't jam up all in one load.
Our due date is nearing, must get a lot of things ready!

Renzie

Hey
Will the round float helps?
Where to get?
Got special name for it so that I can send m hubby to buy it for me.
Maybe buy now can use now and also after child birth.
Tail born reall pinful leh and I onl have a simple wish, which is to be able to sleep well ......
I meant those round floats that children use when they still don't know how to swim in the pool. Though I heard that some do use it to sit on after natural delivery so as not to aggravate their wounds at the vagaina area. hehe

Renzie

i had this terrible pain on my tail bone ytd.. was out for checkup den went orchard for lunch n to taka's toy fair only.. den walk also not very fast pace.. but can feel the pain after some walking in less den 3hours or so... end up sit in taxi go home but cannot get out of taxi when reached home .. haha.. like tio jammed inside.. btw anybody went to the taka toy fair huh? i bought the fisher price baby walker wagon... 50% off.. wu hua leh..
I want go taka fair!!!! But better not, hate to jostle with the crowds, plus worried after suddenly get contractions pain, die liao. Even go to my neighbourhood shopping mall for 1-2 hours also waddling there, have to pause once in a while.

Renzie

the magical float that people use to sit for piles prob ah? like kids float right... but got use anot huh? btw for those who feel cramps often or heavy n uncomfy at the lower ab right.. my gynea say can use a binder or corset thing to lift up the tummy.. can relieve and ease the mother.. but i tink at these last stage liao no need to buy lah.. skali buy now.. den next week gif birth liao.. wahaha.. den waste $$..
yeah feeling at the lower ab. lol, if its your 1st pregnancy and you plan for more, can still buy, keep it for next time!

Renzie

I can't sleep on bed Liao since the backache is really killing me, irregardless of position, side or back also can't tahan!
The fear of waking up in middle of night is very scary, when wanna move the body to get up to pee, every inch of muscle is full of agony pain which will make me cry .......
Yah, I am delivering in TMC, if our date coincide, we can meet up in the hospital.
I just washed her cot bumper, pillow, bolster, comforter, bed sheets and pillow bolster casings.
Think the weather quite gloomy and will take a few days to dry, so must quickly wash all items now and them pack it properly before I deliver.
I d suggest that u quickly wash some on hand items first and don't wait last min since weather unpredictable.
I agree, try to wash whatever you'll need first, like bedsheets, pillows, nappies and some of the clothings, then when have time then do the rest.

Did anyone get the Febreeze antibacterial spray? thinking of getting it for the baby's cot.

truetrue

lol same here! today preparing lunch halfway feel like baby bursting/dropping out like that. Plus tail bone need feeling achey if sit too long...
Meaning baby is engaged?? I dun hav kind of feeling leh. Haiz. Now at clinic, next is my turn. He dun wanna engage i oso bo bianz. Being doing squats for the past 1 week le but like no diff.

Renzie

Meaning baby is engaged?? I dun hav kind of feeling leh. Haiz. Now at clinic, next is my turn. He dun wanna engage i oso bo bianz. Being doing squats for the past 1 week le but like no diff.
I was reading somewhere that baby wouldn't be engaged til ard 36 weeks onwards? I just know that DS is heads down, but sometimes to the left sometimes on the right side, so i guess he's not engaged yet? Seeing doctor tml.

hibernate

dont know !!! i rem hearing the word ANUS !! thats why .. i thinking.. wa lau eh! i pangsai also difficult .. still need to get poke! lolx.. but the watery stool i dont experience it yet.. but so far "Doing business" seems to be slightly more relax then before.. no need to sit there n be stress.. lol.. btw.. can anybody add me in the facebook group huh!!!!! i cannot find it ..
my mail is peninsula_phoenix@hotmail.com
current name is Angela Ang.. T_T
i just have the urge to go poo then i just go already. lol. much better than being constipated!

i don't know how to add you leh hahaha

babylele

the baby clothes all done liao.. jus left with the bedsheet and sun pillow nia.. i wished to sun but no sun.. hahaha

babylele

I agree, try to wash whatever you'll need first, like bedsheets, pillows, nappies and some of the clothings, then when have time then do the rest.

Did anyone get the Febreeze antibacterial spray? thinking of getting it for the baby's cot.
Yeah i buy the spray liao.. but haven use it yet.. i had the blue colour febreeze also.. buts its for removing smells and such.. cos got dog at home..

babylele

I was reading somewhere that baby wouldn't be engaged til ard 36 weeks onwards? I just know that DS is heads down, but sometimes to the left sometimes on the right side, so i guess he's not engaged yet? Seeing doctor tml.
ytd was asking gynea about it.. cos since last month baby is already head down den pressing on pelvic.. but ytd gynea say baby is in correct position for birth and she say " Oh basically u jus monitor cos anytime u can give birth" but from the ultrasound baby is face down in "standby" mode already.. so i believe baby is engaged.. the booklet fr gynea had some written remarks on engaged.. so yah loh.. ~_~

truetrue

hope your baby's in the right position already!
i am almost week 38 already. anyway doc say baby is very low already .. but she say my body short mah..so i still feel breathless lor. zzz.. hopefully he come out next week.. if not i keep feeling my ribs going to break. zzz

hibernate

i am almost week 38 already. anyway doc say baby is very low already .. but she say my body short mah..so i still feel breathless lor. zzz.. hopefully he come out next week.. if not i keep feeling my ribs going to break. zzz
haha you very cute. jia you! talk to baby more!

my baby today 37week already! happy~

Renzie

Yeah i buy the spray liao.. but haven use it yet.. i had the blue colour febreeze also.. buts its for removing smells and such.. cos got dog at home..
oic, was thinking of getting it. Easier to clean the cot especially during rainy season