EDD in Dec 2011

godloved

welcome donggua..
gratz to one and all
let's continue to share our journey..whether we r first time mums, or otherwise..

For non first time mums..how to reduce sibling rivalry? Hope to hear some tips on this..as I have an 18 month old..(the stage where old enough to know and yet too young to understand..)
Thanks

Missyting85

hihi, im a newbie to this thread!! hopefully will be in this edd dec2011/jan2012!! going for 1st visit to gynae!! anyone knows what they usually will do?? urine test? or wad

godloved

hihi, im a newbie to this thread!! hopefully will be in this edd dec2011/jan2012!! going for 1st visit to gynae!! anyone knows what they usually will do?? urine test? or wad
Hmm..for me it's pee test, weight and ht measurements, see doctor and a scan...then will collect those tablets that we need like folic acid, fish oil and iron...:)

ihmdweh

yay!! saw the gynae on monday. officially 8 weeks preggy and EDD is on 6 Dec :) will be doing the Oscars Test as well as other blood test on my next visit..

Batty

Hi All,

Im new to this forum, jus met up with gynae on monday and my EDD is in mid dec, its my first pregnancy, feeling very nervous. Also got to know i m expecting twins, as there were two hearbets during the scan. Great to know forum like that so that we can share our experiences! :)

Hi Ladies,

Found out last week when i was sick. Missed my period for about 3 weeks, decided to take the test before i eat any medicine. Found out that i am pregnant. Just had my miscarriage in Dec last year due to baby got no heartbeat... was super sad. I'm super excited when i found out that i'm pregnant again. :) Hope this time round, the baby will be healthy and safe. *pray hard*

My EDD should be near christmas... i tink will be earlier before christmas...

I'm seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth @ Compasspoint. He's good. Introduced by my cousin. I think he's the cheapest gynae already. He have this package, $550 for the whole consultation from the 1st appt to birth. Of coz it doesn't include labour cost. lolx. But overall, i think he's the cheapest. He has clinic in Compasspoint @ Sengkang and 1 more outlet at Bukit Batok i think. And the hospital will be TMC and Mt Alvernia Hospital.

ihmdweh

Hi Ladies,

Found out last week when i was sick. Missed my period for about 3 weeks, decided to take the test before i eat any medicine. Found out that i am pregnant. Just had my miscarriage in Dec last year due to baby got no heartbeat... was super sad. I'm super excited when i found out that i'm pregnant again. :) Hope this time round, the baby will be healthy and safe. *pray hard*

I'm seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth @ Compasspoint. He's good. Introduced by my cousin. I think he's the cheapest gynae already. He have this package, $550 for the whole consultation from the 1st appt to birth. Of coz it doesn't include labour cost. lolx. But overall, i think he's the cheapest. He has clinic in Compasspoint @ Sengkang and 1 more outlet at Bukit Batok i think. And the hospital will be TMC and Mt Alvernia Hospital.

Congrats babe!!! Ermm do you know if Dr Adrian's $550 includes vitamins, blood tests, scans..etc?

I'm currently with Dr Mary Yang from Gleneagles and was quoted $900 from 12th weeks onwards including Detailed Scan at 22nd week as well as growth scan at 32nd week

AngieTan

I see Dr Adrian Woodworth too and this is my 2nd time round seeing him again as he is indeed cheap and good... I see him at his clinic at Compass Point... His charges is $550 excluding GST and so with GST is $580 like that... It includes everything... Vitamins and ultrasound scans at every visit... As for blood tests, I forgot whether I did pay extra for it as it was only done once... However, for other tests to be performed at the hospital, e.g. not test and detailed scan, have to pay on our own to the hospital separately...

However, some may not be used to his style as he doesn't speak much until you ask and talks really fast... And his consultations are super fast... Mostly under 5 mins as he got lots of mummies to see... It was an issue for me before as it was my first pregnancy then and I wasn't really too used to his style but have already gotten used to it by now... He is known as the "chop chop" gynae but when it comes to delivery, he is also very "chop chop" so I didn't mind it at all! Haha... And his superb stitching skills is also what he is known for, as I have read from other people's views on him on his stitching and through my personal experience... The nurses also commented that he did a good job in that and my episiotomy healed really well and fast... I have also read other mummies' views that his stitching is also very good for C-sect and heals really well and fast too... =)

AND mummies, I just confirmed my pregnancy today and my EDD is 4 Dec 2011... AND my boy is only coming 8 months old in a few days time! Oh my... =.="

Last edited:

AngieTan

Hi Ladies,

The other clinic is at Choa Chu Kang... =D He delivers at other hospitals besides those 2 mentioned also but not sure which ones cos I gave birth at Mt Alvernia... However, I heard that he prefers TMC as it is just a stone's throw away from where he stays... Hehe...

Hey, since both of us see him at his Compass Point clinic, we may just bump into each other one day! Haha... Where do you stay? You saw him already? What did he say?

Last edited:

swthippy

Hi ladies

i'm a newbie and this is my first post..hee

I am seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth at cck.

I only happened to know i am in 6 weeks and 5 days, 2 days ago after confirmed by Dr Adrian. He said my baby very unstablised and i have to go back to see him in 3 weeks time on the 21 may 2011.

the first scanning, i saw heartbeats, structured of the baby's head and hand. I got a big shocked as all the while i didnt know i hve a baby forming inside me and i ate alot of things which i shouldnt be eating and drinking for the past 6 weeks.

i hope my babe is alright and..i feel so gulity now..

My EDD 17 Dec 2011.

Nice to meet all the Dec Mums in here!

AngieTan

Hi ladies

i'm a newbie and this is my first post..hee

I am seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth at cck.

I only happened to know i am in 6 weeks and 5 days, 2 days ago after confirmed by Dr Adrian. He said my baby very unstablised and i have to go back to see him in 3 weeks time on the 21 may 2011.

the first scanning, i saw heartbeats, structured of the baby's head and hand. I got a big shocked as all the while i didnt know i hve a baby forming inside me and i ate alot of things which i shouldnt be eating and drinking for the past 6 weeks.

i hope my babe is alright and..i feel so gulity now..

My EDD 17 Dec 2011.

Nice to meet all the Dec Mums in here!
Congratutions and welcome to this forum! =)

I also took what I should not have taken in the early stages of my previous pregnancy but as long as you stop now at the early stage, not much harm will be done... Did Dr Adrian say why the pregnancy is unstable? Do you have any spotting or whatsoever?

stardust25

Congrats babe!!! Ermm do you know if Dr Adrian's $550 includes vitamins, blood tests, scans..etc?

I'm currently with Dr Mary Yang from Gleneagles and was quoted $900 from 12th weeks onwards including Detailed Scan at 22nd week as well as growth scan at 32nd week
Hi ihmdweh,

Does the package include the Triple/ Oscar test at week 12 and other medications?

I am currently with another gynae in Glen E. She's good but her charges are very high. I am also considering Dr Yang but somehow I can never manage to book an apptmt with her. E.g. I wanted to see her for my week 12 scan and blood test but her assistant told me she will be away for 2 weeks during that period.

What's your experience with her so far? Some mummies like her but some said she can be quite impatient and curt esp with complicated cases e.g. miscarriages.

Do you know if her clinic has 4D scan? Or it's just 3D?

Missus

Hi ladies, I'm new here and this is my first posting..

Found out I was 4weeks + last week via a blood test. Tested 3 bf before I got this bfp as my af was like more than 2 weeks late! Phew.. Guess I ovulated late..

My edd shld be late dec or early Jan. As I suspect I might had an early chemical preg last dec, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that this will be a sticky & healthy bb. :)

Going back for a scan & test my hcg on this thu. Hcg is at 348 as of last fri, gynae said must test to see if there is a drop! :O sounds scary to me! I hope it's increasing steadily!

Spreema

Hi mummies. I'm new here. Just tested positive 3 days ago by a beta HCG and am overjoyed! Edd should be around 4 jan!

chiro san

Hi mummies to be :) Congratulations on your pregnancy!

My EDD is 10 Dec 2011.

Been following up at mount E with Dr Cheng Jew Ping.

Feels nausea and bloated all the time, especially after meals.