EDD in Dec 2011

mothercat

hello, have not been back for a while. also starting to panick cos haven't booked confinement lady yet. :embarrassed: now asking around.....

ihmdweh

haha something funny happened today... 2 nice ladies gave up their seats in the MRT to me...

Seriously, my tummy isn't big or anything.. just a visible bump cos i'm wearing a tight dress.. so paiseh lohhhhhhhh:shyxxx:

truetrue

Hi All, I m into my 16weeks now. 1st timer. very excited. Next appt on 11 July , seeing doc Ang from glenE. I lost quite some weight in first trim.. now have not gain back to original wt but have put on slightly. :D but appt still not very good.. no craving at ALL! The last scan doc say likely to be a boy....

ihmdweh

Hi All, I m into my 16weeks now. 1st timer. very excited. Next appt on 11 July , seeing doc Ang from glenE. I lost quite some weight in first trim.. now have not gain back to original wt but have put on slightly. :D but appt still not very good.. no craving at ALL! The last scan doc say likely to be a boy....
Hi truetrue, Welcome and Congrats!!

truetrue

thanks! hrmm.. really looking forward to his arrival..my hb is very supportive and been very understanding. being 1st timer..we are so nervous and feel so lost and often at night we wonder what will be we like next year during the same time! hahaha. anyway.. can anyone share what really need to be bought? abit lost and afraid of buying things that are not needed...or underbuy.. afew things in my mind.. diapers, baby cot, pump, mittens, socks, clothes, blanket, baby pillow, towel, bath tub... some simple toy.. bath essential for baby..

Renzie

LOL! *shake hands (not out of celebration though)*

Ya now it's like super huge for 15 weeks and everybody's like wahh so big ah... So I had to explain cos it never really went down from my previous pregnancy since it was not long ago... SAD... We both must jiayou after this one already!
haha yeah, was telling myself to start exercising after my first, but never really get started. really need to buck up after this!

Renzie

thanks! hrmm.. really looking forward to his arrival..my hb is very supportive and been very understanding. being 1st timer..we are so nervous and feel so lost and often at night we wonder what will be we like next year during the same time! hahaha. anyway.. can anyone share what really need to be bought? abit lost and afraid of buying things that are not needed...or underbuy.. afew things in my mind.. diapers, baby cot, pump, mittens, socks, clothes, blanket, baby pillow, towel, bath tub... some simple toy.. bath essential for baby..
Congrats!!! And welcome to the thread!
lol, what I did last time was to jot down a list whenever I remember what I need to buy so that I wouldn't forget.

Missy Philoso

Hi! I'll be delivering at TMC. Sticking to my same gynae, same hospital. Some people might change different hospital to experience different venue. What do u think?

Missy Philoso

Hi mummies.. I'm in my 15th week now. No appetite, tired easily, pain in my lower thighs, backaches really bad. Always feel v bloated n feel like vomitting after my meals. Sometimes I don't even feel like eating, but hubby keep saying baby also must eat. My cravings are gone suddenly and my weight is stucked these two months. Is that normal?

truetrue

i think it should be normal. i lost nearly 4kg in my 1st trim.. this week is week 17plus already but still not much appt. i eat normal meal now but have no craving. but i can try finishing 1 normal potion now. I haven even gain back to my pre-preg weight.. but at least i am not losing anymore.. looking forward to monday...going for my visit to confirm the gender. Dont you think seeing the doc once a month is very long... i cant wait to see my baby! i enjoy looking at the scan.. you see baby leaping and punching and kicking.. :)

hibernate

hello again ladies,

it's been a long time .. been busy .. went to europe with baby in tummy .. haha had no choice as i had this trip booked way back in january! just went to see gynae a couple of days ago and im close to 17wks preggy liao ..

and i saw also that i'm having a boy! happy to know that baby is all well .. =D

just had a bad lunch combi and had to ls. blah ..

any ladies here did prenatal massage ma? issit safe to do so now?

AngieTan

Hi ladies,

I haven't updated in a while too... Saw gynae yesterday... Most likely having a girl this time round... :Dancing_wub: 2 more weeks to detailed scan to confirm this... Cyst seems to have grown smaller... Hope everything will turn out fine...

I have never tried pre-natal massage cos I kiasee... LOL... But I supposed it's fine to do so since they offer such service... Just go to a reputable one I guess should be safe and fine... :001_302:

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

sorry to interrupt.
I’m five months pregnant and I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy fav shorts, skirts and pants.
I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg

Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!
So, how does it work?
Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

For a limited time only!

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

To order,
email me at leeminyu@gmail.com :001_302:

1. Let me know how many boxes you'll like. you'll only need one box unless you are ordering for someone else too.

2. What colour of the bra extender, black or beige would you want?

3. Transfer $29.90 to POSB Savings 126-52260-6, stating your forum userid. This is for easy identification.

4. Let me know when the transfer is done, preferably with your transaction ref no. If you can, time and date too. Let me know if its internet banking or ATM transfer.

5. PM your mailing address and contact no (just in case)
I'll mail out your purchase asap!

Last edited:

hibernate

Hi ladies,

I have not't updated in a while too... Saw gynae yesterday... Most likely having a girl this time round... :Dancing_wub: 2 more weeks to detailed scan to confirm this... Cyst seems to have grown smaller... Hope everything will turn out fine...

I have never tried pre-natal massage cos I kiasee... LOL... But I supposed it's fine to do so since they offer such service... Just go to a reputable one I guess should be safe and fine... :001_302:
great that cyst has grown smaller .. hope it'll disappear soon!

haha i also kiasi ley .. but im aching all over .. hahaha dunno how much i can ren ..

mothercat

i'll be going to gynae coming wed, and trying to see the gender of the baby too. hopefully it won't be too shy to show :001_302:

AngieTan

great that cyst has grown smaller .. hope it'll disappear soon!

haha i also kiasi ley .. but im aching all over .. hahaha dunno how much i can ren ..
I happen to see another gynae when I had a slight mishap as my gynae was out of town and I asked this other gynae about my cyst... He said that my kind of cyst looks most likely that it will not disappear... Cos he said there are 2 types of cysts... One type is fluid-filled and the other type is oil-filled... The one that is most possible to disappear on its own is the fluid-filled one but mine looks like the oil-filled one... So let's see... =/

Can de lah... Go try it out lah... I understand the aches! But right now at this stage of pregnancy, you are already feeling all the aches ah?