EDD in Dec 2011

Hi, im very new in this forum and a first time mom. My EDD will be on 10 Dec. Will have my child delivered at Mount E as my gynae is Dr Ann Tan (clinic at Paragon). She a very gd gynae, however i want to know if any of u use her before? How much is the pregnancy package and hospital rates?

mothercat

hey angie, not really. but there will be times when the pain just comes and goes. not that it hurts a lot but enough to make me go ow! guess i will ask my gynae next week i go for my check.

taka baby fair!!! ok must go.......hahaha

xicloudix

HI mummies,

I have a special request from a quite few customers to start a SPREE on LARGER CUTTING Babyland cloth diaper to fit their chubby baby (up till 15-18kg) OR toddlers whom are still not toilet train yet at around 2-3 years old...

Normal cutting can fits up till 13kg only.

COLOUR AVALIABLE: Yellow only (as supplier has a very large min quantity for custom made orders)
Current Price with FOC normal post:
$5/ per cover
$8.50/ 1Cover + 2 inserts
BUY 10 COVER FOC 1 COVER

Usual price $9.50 for 1 cover + 2 insert for Normal cutting

**NOTE: This price is only valid for this batch of Large cutting BABYLAND Cloth diaper

Please let me know if you are interested, and quantity need. thanks!
Stock should arrive latest by end aug or earlier

MsCarpeDiem

Hi all, just a quick update - detailed scan done already. Thanking God that all is well. Baby is probably a boy. Said my goodbyes to Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite and will b following my gyn to gleneagles from next month but choosing to deliver at Mt A. Baby was pretty cooperative during the scan and gave us a "omg" hand on forehead look.. Lol
Hi,

Congrats on knowing gender.

Sorry, I'm new here with a bb also due in Dec 2011. My gynae is also
Moving to gleneagles, I wonder whether we have the same gynae?

truetrue

i just done my detail scan yesterday! confirm is ah boy. the very first moment she scan i see the baby face clearly n his nose/lips so clear... haiz. doc say i fail my urine test for sugar 3times in a row.........so need to test for gestational diabetes. i feel so worried.

AngieTan

hey angie, not really. but there will be times when the pain just comes and goes. not that it hurts a lot but enough to make me go ow! guess i will ask my gynae next week i go for my check.

taka baby fair!!! ok must go.......hahaha
Ya... Better ask for peace of mind! =)

I think he'll most probably tell you it's normal and as long as you are not spotting, everything is fine, just like how my gynae told me! Hehe...

Last edited:

j0reen

Went for my detailed scan ytd.

At first, the doc says he keeps his two leg tight, dont allow her to see the gender.
When we preparing to end the session, he shows us his *erhem*.
As told, it's a boy~ :tlaugh:

Css

Hi, mummies I'm a first time mummy here too.. Edd early dec too.. =) hmm frm ur previous msg do we need to go for detailed scan? I done Oscar scan is that enuf?

ihmdweh

Hi, mummies I'm a first time mummy here too.. Edd early dec too.. =) hmm frm ur previous msg do we need to go for detailed scan? I done Oscar scan is that enuf?
Hello Css!

Ermm detailed scan is different from Oscar.. Oscar is for down syndrome... whereas detailed scan is more on growth, organs and to check if there are any birth defects.. it is recommended to get it done between wk 20-22? not sure if there's a time limit..

I went for mine at week 22.. thinking of getting it done at thompson medical again cos my gynae wasn't too detailed i.e never count toes, fingers, check for facial defomaties..etc

anyway ladies.. anybody tried whoopies in sg before? i tried it in new zealand.. and read that its the new thing in UK and Us.. thinking of ordering for my girl's first month party.. hehe planning a little early =)

buffet shld be getting from chili padi, instead of getting traditional cakes, thinking of getting either cupcakes / whoopies (if i can find them in sg... the only place i see them is in starbucks / online bakeshop Whoopies!!! )... then maybe give royce chocolate as gifts to relatives.. any more ideas???

mothercat

i'll be going for scan this friday then followed by visit. got plenty to ask gynae.
sometimes i think i'm the only pregnant mum who doesn't sleep early :shyxxx:

Renzie

Went for my detailed scan today. Confirm boy already. haha keep showing us his p****

I don't sleep early either, but have to, for my first pregnancy, I slept late, then sinseh said because I slept late and never drink enough water hence now DD gets heaty very easily.

truetrue

How much weight have you girls gain ah? till now i put on ard 2kg.. i lost 4kg in my first trim. currently can eat normal meals liao but didnt seems to have any craving and not usually hungry at all. very on and off. *shugz. baby now active some days.. somedays not so active. loves to kick and roll around.. pushing against my tummy sometime at night can feel quite uncomfortable.

hibernate

How much weight have you girls gain ? till now i put on around 2kg.. i lost 4kg in my first trim. currently can eat normal meals but didnt seems to have any craving and not usually hungry at all. very on and off. *shugz. baby now active some days.. somedays not so active. loves to kick and roll around.. pushing against my tummy sometime at night can feel quite uncomfortable.
my weight didnt increase much in my first 5mths ..
but on my last check, at 5.5mths i put on abt 2kg ..

i remembered at 4ths+ i asked my gynae abt myself not putting on weight lol
he told me not to speak too early
since baby is growing well, i'm all ok! and that he's seen ppl putting on 30kg before. scare me leh!:07:

Batty

my weight didnt increase much in my first 5mths ..
but on my last check, at 5.5mths i put on abt 2kg ..

i remembered at 4ths+ i asked my gynae abt myself not putting on weight lol
he told me not to speak too early
since baby is growing well, i'm all ok! and that he's seen ppl putting on 30kg before. scare me leh!:07:
Consider yourselves lucky mummies, im expecting twins and i have put on 11kg now only in 5th month! i dunno if i will be able to walk after a month or so!! Each time i go on weighing scale the number jus shoots up! hopefully i will be able to lose the weight soon after giving birth.. dun want to be rolly polly :)

I gain about 1kg per month since pregnancy.
My baby bump is still not very obvious as I'm already fat.
Very sad that no one gives up seat to me in MRT. :(

Anyone suffering from Indigestion?
I have about 3 bad cases during the second trimester.
Chest and upper abdominal hurts and I had to sooth it with heat pack.

Css

Hi gingerella, don't b sad that no one give up seats, I hv v obvious bump since preg at 3 mths,
but not much ple gave up their seats even the priority seats..
They jus dun wan to give up seats..

I try not to gain too much wt in e first trimester, but eat good nutritious food,
gain abt 1kg in e first trimester but in terms of size or circumference
It's a big increase..

Currently till now gain abt 3 kg, goin to see gynea tonite, so excited!
Can see baby!