EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

they said better wrap for 1 mos . haha.. my mom confirm will wrap my bb gal for 1 mos ,coz my niece and my nephew also wrap
yea my mummy sure wrap for 1mos too...

Yeah. After confinement hv to wrking harder n Jia you. Me onli can go swimming cos my wound cannt jog yet.
i dunno how to swim... hahhaha so jialat..

heheh my #1 wrap also no use! hands still keep coming out. then scared too tight, in the end slowly stop wrapping.

Yeah when pregnant with #1 easier to walk and go around, now with #2 much harder, cause of #1. Plus tire more easily.
You gals packed your hospital bag already? I only prepare the documentations, will probably do the pre-admission during my next visit, so that when the D-day come, at least not so gan chiong to fill up those forms. That's what I did for #1 too.

missesjoanna- Actually you can ask the nurses at the hospital to teach you. Because I find those swaddling cloth can be quite warm, cloth nappy would be cooler.
if we wrap le hands legs out also bo bian le... slowly will stop wrapping too.

i packed some items in only not all... but will pack soon. pre-admission will submit maybe in mid-nov to my gynae's nurse cos they will help me to submit to Mt.A.

oh the nurse can teach me ar? oh okay thanks then will ask the nurse how to do it,...

share with u all, i had a dream on monday night that i went to pee..and got blood. so i went to the hospital and the doctor say i am ready to give birth but haven not fully dilated so have to wait. in the dream i suppose to be in week 36 only.. then i told the doctor i scare pain leh.. i need epidural. then the nurse say not yet..but she will prepare the injection first then she prepare ALOT of needles lor. wahh.. then in the dream i dreamt that i keep waiting n waiting until i wake up..baby oso not out yet.

strange dream.. i think i getting too anixous.... hehehhee
think you really to anxious and nervous liao... that why dreamt of this... sometimes i also dream alot alot of things but wake up imagine was blur.... can't really recall...
relax yourself okay...

hibernate

if natural can't go csect i think cfm double bill for sure de... but i pray hard smooth smooth lo! oh you still can choose Mt.A or Thomson? i already cfm Mt.A cos i got Mt.A letter le. yea Thomson have free upgrade to 2bedded.

so my top need to be long enough to cover umbilical cord? as long as don touch umbilical cord will do? but i scare my rompers abit too big size le... but anyway DS will swaddle ma hor. maybe prepare one romper one top and bottom then see how it goes.

i don dare let bb wear tee-shirt kind. cos NB already very soft i don dare to help DS wear also..

i also dunno how to wrap but now outside selling those velcro swaddle cos place Nb inside the swaddle then wrap and done. but i still prepare cloth diapers so can swaddle at home.
lol i mean my pj i buy the tee shirt kind =X paiseh

oh ya i saw those velcro kind before! i think nvm i ask my mil help me swaddle baby can liao .. no need specially go buy hahaha

Yeah. After confinement hv to wrking harder n Jia you. Me onli can go swimming cos my wound cannt jog yet.
i wait till i feel hardworking enough then go jog again =X *excuses excuses*

heheh my #1 wrap also no use! hands still keep coming out. then scared too tight, in the end slowly stop wrapping.

Yeah when pregnant with #1 easier to walk and go around, now with #2 much harder, cause of #1. Plus tire more easily.
You gals packed your hospital bag already? I only prepare the documentations, will probably do the pre-admission during my next visit, so that when the D-day come, at least not so gan chiong to fill up those forms. That's what I did for #1 too.

missesjoanna- Actually you can ask the nurses at the hospital to teach you. Because I find those swaddling cloth can be quite warm, cloth nappy would be cooler.
tmc sent me the pre-admission forms after my gynae gave me the admission letter, and i returned the form very soon liao hahaha (in case i forget to mail out later)

i havent packed my bag! i think i'll wear the clothes i admit in when i discharge .. dont feel like bringing so many things ..

i saw my little niece/nephew's hands escaping from the cloth diaper before when they're all wrapped up .. funny how they manage to squirm out hahaha

share with u all, i had a dream on monday night that i went to pee..and got blood. so i went to the hospital and the doctor say i am ready to give birth but haven not fully dilated so have to wait. in the dream i suppose to be in week 36 only.. then i told the doctor i scare pain leh.. i need epidural. then the nurse say not yet..but she will prepare the injection first then she prepare ALOT of needles lor. wahh.. then in the dream i dreamt that i keep waiting n waiting until i wake up..baby oso not out yet.

strange dream.. i think i getting too anixous.... hehehhee
lol i think our minds are all overworked now ..

missesjoanna

lol i mean my pj i buy the tee shirt kind =X paiseh

oh ya i saw those velcro kind before! i think nvm i ask my mil help me swaddle baby can liao .. no need specially go buy hahaha

tmc sent me the pre-admission forms after my gynae gave me the admission letter, and i returned the form very soon liao hahaha (in case i forget to mail out later)

i havent packed my bag! i think i'll wear the clothes i admit in when i discharge .. dont feel like bringing so many things ..

i saw my little niece/nephew's hands escaping from the cloth diaper before when they're all wrapped up .. funny how they manage to squirm out hahaha
oh you're referring to PJ for yourself.. keke okay got it... cos if wanna BF front button PJ more fan bian... that's why i'm looking for this type of PJ.

yea i bought 1 at SMH quite cheap another one is a gift from hub's bro.

so you send your admission letter already? that's fast... tht of doing mid-nov. yea i also tht of wearing back what i wear to hospital.

missesjoanna

thanks mummies for the support..
missesjoanna - mine is identical girls :) so everything is pink in my house now!!
AWWWW Sweet! so when is your edd and which hospital you will be deliver? first bb?
must take good care of yourself yea... don't walk too much.

truetrue

ya lor. i better relax myself. but dear son in tummy had been so active! last night 3plus woke up and had a hard time going back to sleep. tml going for gynae visit then update you girls. recently my right rib really painful leh. duno is due to his movement or what.

Omy.. i haven got a few more pj and nursing bra.. maybe next week. but i finish washing all the baby clothes and bedset. :)

Batty

AWWWW Sweet! so when is your edd and which hospital you will be deliver? first bb?
must take good care of yourself yea... don't walk too much.
i will be delivering at NUH initially by EDD is 19 dec but gynae say twins dun make it so long coz its my first pregnancy and my tummy cannot stretch so much.. so will definately be before.. jus dunno when... he say if can tahan till mid nov good enuf... so scared..
how abt u when is ur EDD and which hospital?

missesjoanna

ya lor. i better relax myself. but dear son in tummy had been so active! last night 3plus woke up and had a hard time going back to sleep. tml going for gynae visit then update you girls. recently my right rib really painful leh. duno is due to his movement or what.

Omy.. i haven got a few more pj and nursing bra.. maybe next week. but i finish washing all the baby clothes and bedset. :)
yea better relax yourself... i still don't have the feeling DS kick me real hard till i'm awake le... or i really sleep like pig hmmmm...
update us after your checkup yea... maybe is due to his movement and kungfu kick that makes your rib pain?

nursing bra we should buy size bigger than now? great job! all clothing already done? i not yet buy another set of bedsheet.. waiting~~~

i will be delivering at NUH initially by EDD is 19 dec but gynae say twins dun make it so long coz its my first pregnancy and my tummy cannot stretch so much.. so will definately be before.. jus dunno when... he say if can tahan till mid nov good enuf... so scared..
how abt u when is ur EDD and which hospital?
yea true so you will deliver early? don't scare don't scare okay.. so you going by natural?

my edd is on 13 Dec will be delivery at Mt.A and it's a boy :)

Batty

yea true so you will deliver early? don't scare don't scare okay.. so you going by natural?

my edd is on 13 Dec will be delivery at Mt.A and it's a boy :)[/QUOTE]

hopefully can go natural...coz both babies head already down... not scared but anxious! how abt u? normal?

maru

maybe u r too gan cheong already .. :) ... dun forget to update us ;) . for nursing bra i bought impression brand @ BHG ..

bingtingyin

if natural can't go csect i think cfm double bill for sure de... but i pray hard smooth smooth lo! oh you still can choose Mt.A or Thomson? i already cfm Mt.A cos i got Mt.A letter le. yea Thomson have free upgrade to 2bedded.

so my top need to be long enough to cover umbilical cord? as long as don touch umbilical cord will do? but i scare my rompers abit too big size le... but anyway DS will swaddle ma hor. maybe prepare one romper one top and bottom then see how it goes.
Oh.. i still can chose but dun think i will go Thomson. will see he first.

I think if ur top is long then cover bb umbilical cord should be ok bah. bb clothings is usually bigger size one. even i gt NB for my girl think when she discharge wear also too big for her. gt chance i saw u my #1 discharge tat day photos. u can bring 2sets then tat day decide which to waer back.

missesjoanna

hopefully can go natural...coz both babies head already down... not scared but anxious! how abt u? normal?
don be anxious.. relax... but i myself also anxious lo... keke

tht of csect with epi but dunno le now tht of natural... hahahah

in a dilemma now... cos i scare of labor pain dunno i can take it anot even with the epi.

missesjoanna

maybe u r too gan cheong already .. :) ... dun forget to update us ;) . for nursing bra i bought impression brand @ BHG ..
ur nursing bra from impression is not tube type right?

BHG got sell ar? is it at bra section or kids section? i went to bra section and always can't see nursing bra le...

Oh.. i still can chose but dun think i will go Thomson. will see he first.

I think if ur top is long then cover bb umbilical cord should be ok bah. bb clothings is usually bigger size one. even i gt NB for my girl think when she discharge wear also too big for her. gt chance i saw u my #1 discharge tat day photos. u can bring 2sets then tat day decide which to waer back.
oh still can choose wor.. i cannot already stick to it... and i don't think i will change also ;p

i think the top i buy will not be that long to cover bb umbilical cord. yea i got one carters romper front button stated NB size but see liao still very very big. maybe bring 2 sets go and decide lo.. okay if you got the photos whatapps me and show me yea so i roughly got some idea...

truetrue

Batty - twins gal! wow. so sweet.

I cant wait tml to come.. can see my ahboy again. :001_302:

my edd is 11Dec..dont will early or not. i would like to go natural if possible. i heard that going natural healing is faster. my friend told me c-sect after that the wound very pain for 1weeks plus ..but natural within days not pain liao.. n easier to manage.

Batty

don be anxious.. relax... but i myself also anxious lo... keke

tht of csect with epi but dunno le now tht of natural... hahahah

in a dilemma now... cos i scare of labor pain dunno i can take it anot even with the epi.
at first i also want c-sect.. then hubby say since both baby head down try for normal... dunno if can tahan the pain! so i jus try maybe can..

missesjoanna

my edd is 11Dec..dont will early or not. i would like to go natural if possible. i heard that going natural healing is faster. my friend told me c-sect after that the wound very pain for 1weeks plus ..but natural within days not pain liao.. n easier to manage.
yea natural healing will be fast.. and maybe can get down to bed next day. csect after all is like been "cut" so take longer time to recover... shall see how ba..
maybe let my boy decide on his own lo..

Batty

yeah.. same here try to go natural first mainly for healing.. c-sect they say very pain after delivery... then also cannot massage immediately only after 6 weeks...

missesjoanna

at first i also want c-sect.. then hubby say since both baby head down try for normal... dunno if can tahan the pain! so i jus try maybe can..
my DS also head down and alot also told me wasted le if bb head down why don natural. hub let me decide on my own...

i also dunno if i can tahan anot. but if you can why i can't right? we must jia you! :D