EDD in Dec 2011

Batty

my DS also head down and alot also told me wasted le if bb head down why don natural. hub let me decide on my own...

i also dunno if i can tahan anot. but if you can why i can't right? we must jia you! :D
yes yes must jia you! i told my hubby must support me must keep encouraging me during labor.. then i wont give up... my friend say very nice feeling when give birth u see baby immediately then u forget the pain... so must try...

maru

ur nursing bra from impression is not tube type right?

BHG got sell ar? is it at bra section or kids section? i went to bra section and always can't see nursing bra le...
i bought @ BHG bugis junction when i m craving for J.CO .. it is @ bra section...
mine one is not tube type .. price each one 19.90 2nd got 20% discount

maru

my DS also head down and alot also told me wasted le if bb head down why don natural. hub let me decide on my own...

i also dunno if i can tahan anot. but if you can why i can't right? we must jia you! :D
agree .. cia youu for all of us , trying to natural also since bb head already down ...

bingtingyin

i think the top i buy will not be that long to cover bb umbilical cord. yea i got one carters romper front button stated NB size but see liao still very very big. maybe bring 2 sets go and decide lo.. okay if you got the photos whatapps me and show me yea so i roughly got some idea...
no pro. i whatapps u tonite. the pic is in my pc. u can bring more than 2 to decide. cos also hv to see hw big ur bb is when he come out.

bingtingyin

yeah.. same here try to go natural first mainly for healing.. c-sect they say very pain after delivery... then also cannot massage immediately only after 6 weeks...
ya, me is c-sect one. will pain few days after delivery and some need painkiller for the pain. also cannt massage cos cannot hurt the wound.

missesjoanna

yes yes must jia you! i told my hubby must support me must keep encouraging me during labor.. then i wont give up... my friend say very nice feeling when give birth u see baby immediately then u forget the pain... so must try...
yes! i must tell my hub to support me during the labor! so i won't give up also hahahhaa.. yes when saw our precious out all the pain we gone through really is worth it!

i bought @ BHG bugis junction when i m craving for J.CO .. it is @ bra section...
mine one is not tube type .. price each one 19.90 2nd got 20% discount
Oh... J.Co! okay bra section ar.. i don't dare to walk inside bra section after bump is getting more obvious. cos all looks like normal bra.
and trying to find the brand name also don't have so give up.

nvm tml see expo deal if not go BHG and buy.

agree .. cia youu for all of us , trying to natural also since bb head already down ...
yea! since all mummies so brave to go for natural, i must also jiayou and go for natural! jia you jia you!

may i know what is the meaning of "cia" sorry too noob

no pro. i whatapps u tonite. the pic is in my pc. u can bring more than 2 to decide. cos also hv to see hw big ur bb is when he come out.
okay u whatapps me tonight when u free or remb no rush :) yea lo in case my boy bigger ar... oops! ;p

Renzie

yea my mummy sure wrap for 1mos too...

i dunno how to swim... hahhaha so jialat..

if we wrap le hands legs out also bo bian le... slowly will stop wrapping too.

i packed some items in only not all... but will pack soon. pre-admission will submit maybe in mid-nov to my gynae's nurse cos they will help me to submit to Mt.A.

oh the nurse can teach me ar? oh okay thanks then will ask the nurse how to do it,...

think you really to anxious and nervous liao... that why dreamt of this... sometimes i also dream alot alot of things but wake up imagine was blur.... can't really recall...
relax yourself okay...
hehe, of course can ask nurse, I even ask them how to breastfeed, and she taught me how to massage. For #1, because she's a small size baby, we don't even dare to handle her too much, hence it's the nurse who taught us how to burp her etc. You are already paying so much, no harm in asking.

Renzie

my dear son also head down and alot also told me wasted if baby head down why dont natural. hub let me decide on my own...

i also dont know if i can tahan anot. but if you can why i can't right? we must jia you! :D
You can do it! 1 thing about natural birth is that you recover faster. Heard that c-sac will hurt afterwards, also need to let gas out before you can eat anything? not sure about that but hubby's aunt had to let go of gas before she can eat or else very pain.

lol, but I remember after i went home, hubby prepared alot of cushions for me to sit on, so that my wounds wouldn't hurt. Especially those chairs at the dining table

Last edited:

maru

missesjoanna - hahaha cia = jia since i m not chinese educated.. i can read chinese character but dunno the " pin yin " ^_^

Renzie

yes! i must tell my hub to support me during the labor! so i won't give up also hahahhaa.. yes when saw our precious out all the pain we gone through really is worth it!

Oh... J.Co! okay bra section ar.. i don't dare to walk inside bra section after bump is getting more obvious. cos all looks like normal bra.
and trying to find the brand name also don't have so give up.

nvm tml see expo deal if not go BHG and buy.

yea! since all mummies so brave to go for natural, i must also jiayou and go for natural! jia you jia you!

may i know what is the meaning of "cia" sorry too noob

okay u whatapps me tonight when u free or remb no rush :) yea lo in case my boy bigger ar... oops! ;p
lol, i think your hubby will be super anxious and nervous! hubby was like that too, don't know what to do, the midwives ask him to do what he do what. At least he never faint, so that's a good thing.

bingtingyin

You can do it! 1 thing about natural birth is that you recover faster. Heard that c-sac will hurt afterwards, also need to let gas out before you can eat anything? not sure about that but hubby's aunt had to let go of gas before she can eat or else very pain.
if can natural birth is the best one. me c-sect onli pain after tat but din let gas out. hehe.. how to let the gas out?

Renzie

if can natural birth is the best one. me c-sect onli pain after that but did not let gas out. hehe.. how to let the gas out?

According to hubby's grandmother, they waited until she farted then give her eat!! I'm not sure if now like that also. LOL!

You'll be undergoing C-sect?

bingtingyin

According to hubby's grandmother, they waited until she farted then give her eat!! I'm not sure if now like that also. LOL!

You'll be undergoing C-sect?
oh.. lucky my mum din do tat to me. lols...

Yes, my #1 is c-sect due to emergency so #2 also opt for c-sect. but the pain for c-sect i still ok. onli the moment wan to get down to walk then super pain.

bingtingyin

hehehe, nono, my cloth diaper is like this one:
View attachment 65798

Not those type of cloth nappy. =) I use both disposable and cloth diaper.

I think usually softener smells stronger than detergent, but can try mixing. usually if I wash with softener, I end up smelling the softener more than the detergent. hehe
me gt the cloth diaper frm Gmarket @$7.50/pc with insert. will ask my #1 try for me over the weekend.

missesjoanna

hehe, of course can ask nurse, I even ask them how to breastfeed, and she taught me how to massage. For #1, because she's a small size baby, we don't even dare to handle her too much, hence it's the nurse who taught us how to burp her etc. You are already paying so much, no harm in asking.
BF i sure will ask de... cos i totally dunno how... i think must see if i meet a good nurse...

lol, but I remember after i went home, hubby prepared alot of cushions for me to sit on, so that my wounds wouldn't hurt. Especially those chairs at the dining table
cfm natural is better than csect. yea is true csect needs to take longer healing time than natural. ur #1 u opt for csect or natural?

lol, i think your hubby will be super anxious and nervous! hubby was like that too, don't know what to do, the midwives ask him to do what he do what. At least he never faint, so that's a good thing.
i also think he will nervous and anxious! the midwives will ask him do this and that ar? i hope he don't faint.....