EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

When I wake up and sometimes forgot that I shouldn't stretch...hahah..cos if I do...confirm cramp! don't even need to get off the bed..and I already double up there.
OUCH! painful! yea sometimes when i was sleeping, i didn't know i also go stretch! and yes cramp!!!!!

missesjoanna

hehe at least I went there a couple of times, didn't see it. oh well, back to mamypoko or huggies, depending which is having promotion at that time! hahah

When going out, probably can use cloth diaper...but then I'll probably be tugging a luggage along + DD & Ds, so will be quite troublesome to pack in extra inserts and covers.
yea lo... see what promo on that time... LOL!

when u go out use cloth diaper? wah not ma fan ar? pei fu!!! oh yea u gotta bring extra things out in future.... yea abit troublesome though

Renzie

cos i will bath before going gynae ma. but come back is to wash hair! LOL!! once i deliver, i can't bath for first 12 days! mum rules~!

bubble tea i need to wait and queue! coke can just open and drink LOL!!!! anything that comes in my mind i just have it before going to hospital but this is provided gyane ask me to check in...

yea lo... so i dunno how my neighbors will be?... friendly or not?... haha
First 12 days!!!!!!! I 2 days already cannot take it, 12 days!!! I'll be super miserable! You got the shampoo and the shower gel already?

hehe if yours is contractions when admitted, I think you'll be too tired to talk to your neighbors or else too excited with baby and hubby.

Remember no plain water after delivery!!!! And GO TOILET BEFOREHAND! lol. The midwife scolded me for not going toilet before that, I was like I was being induced, not supposed to go toilet 1-2 hours after that leh, but during that time labour came how to go...or else baby dropped into toilet bowl..

Renzie

yea lo... see what promo on that time... LOL!

when u go out use cloth diaper? wah not ma fan ar? pei fu!!! oh yea u gotta bring extra things out in future.... yea abit troublesome though
no lah, I use cloth diaper at home, much easier! But I got think about letting her use cloth diaper, but think here and there, MA FAN! If poo, and some get onto the diaper shell, worse! haha

missesjoanna

First 12 days!!!!!!! I 2 days already cannot take it, 12 days!!! I'll be super miserable! You got the shampoo and the shower gel already?

hehe if yours is contractions when admitted, I think you'll be too tired to talk to your neighbors or else too excited with baby and hubby.

Remember no plain water after delivery!!!! And GO TOILET BEFOREHAND! lol. The midwife scolded me for not going toilet before that, I was like I was being induced, not supposed to go toilet 1-2 hours after that leh, but during that time labour came how to go...or else baby dropped into toilet bowl..
yea first 12 days! that's why my toiletries are only toothbrush and tooth paste. no need to buy shampoo etc no point! u mean the confinement shower gel? yea bought le.

hahahah only when hub's back home and till the next day feeling much better then talk to neighbors ba?

after delivery no plain water only red dates drink. must go toilet before hand ar? what if before hand i no pee?! and when i lie there then pee? pengzzz le! they so fierce wan ar... something we can't really predict le

missesjoanna

no lah, I use cloth diaper at home, much easier! But I got think about letting her use cloth diaper, but think here and there, MA FAN! If poo, and some get onto the diaper shell, worse! haha
LOL! that's why... if poo really ma fan le... pee still okay only poo!!!

Renzie

yea first 12 days! that's why my toiletries are only toothbrush and tooth paste. no need to buy shampoo etc no point! u mean the confinement shower gel? yea bought le.

hahahah only when hub's back home and till the next day feeling much better then talk to neighbors ba?

after delivery no plain water only red dates drink. must go toilet before hand ar? what if before hand i no pee?! and when i lie there then pee? pengzzz le! they so fierce wan ar... something we can't really predict le
You can drink milo too if you want, can ask the nurses for it, easier to get than red date drink, if your mom have not arrive at the hospital yet.

The midwife had to hold a tube and a bag to contain all my pee during my delivery! hahahah, at least not the solid came out..or else I don't know where to look!

What did you pack in the bag?
Baby clothes, own clothes & toiletries?

For docs, just IC, marriage cert and whatever doc the clinic gives?

Renzie

Depends on what you are after, for baby's birth registeration, just marriage cert and both of your I/Cs. But if you are also applying for baby bonus, you'll also need your bank book or bank statement (with your bank a/c number on it)+ photocopy, baby birth cert, I also saw on the baby bonus form that you'll need your other kids b/c as well

missesjoanna

You can drink milo too if you want, can ask the nurses for it, easier to get than red date drink, if your mom have not arrive at the hospital yet.

The midwife had to hold a tube and a bag to contain all my pee during my delivery! hahahah, at least not the solid came out..or else I don't know where to look!
yea heard if ask from nurse, they will give u milo.

oh a bag to contain pee then okay la... what i worried what if i never empty my poo later poo out!

Renzie

yea heard if ask from nurse, they will give u milo.

oh a bag to contain pee then okay la... what i worried what if i never empty my poo later poo out!
me too!!! lol, that's why have to make it a habit to everyday go toilet at least clear the system...hahahah. But I heard that they insert a pill to make you go toilet? But they didn't do so for me.

hibernate

Remember no plain water after delivery!!!! And GO TOILET BEFOREHAND! lol. The midwife scolded me for not going toilet before that, I was like I was being induced, not supposed to go toilet 1-2 hours after that , but during that time labour came how to go...or else baby dropped into toilet bowl..
then if got pee how!?

missesjoanna

for me own clothes, i will wear back the same one i admit unless dirty then ask hub to bring for me. yea bb discharge clothing include: mittens, booties, caps. i packed a pkg of maternity pads.

for docs, if u are going to do the baby bonus there, u need to bring ur/hub bankbook or bank statement.

hibernate

haha! i heard from my sis in law they'll insert a bullet for you to poo poo ..