EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

I only know bed c. Haha. Think 371c. Confirm later. How bOut u?
You at St Raphael's ward is it? You chose double room right?

I am at Our Lady's Ward 324B... Let's meet! Haha!

Btw, what time did you pop?

Last edited:

AngieTan

Thanks all for your well wishes and to Joanna for her update... :)

Was shocked that bb can't wait even 2 days! Haha! Ya everything happened so fast I was so scared I couldn't make it in time there or for epi!

Reached hospital was like 4 cm and contractions coming on real fast... Within 2 hours plus bb out! Luckily got time for epi lor if not I faint! Lol!

Jiayou to the rest of the mummies still running the marathon! Now is last few metres dash already! Jiayou!!! =D

AngieTan

Renzie,

I think normal contractions are much more bearable than induced contractions it's true... Even the nurse confirmed that... I would compare the pain level at 2.5 cm when induced and me being at 5 cm or 6 cm naturally is about same for me... But at least you can ask for epi early when induced since the contractions are "controlled"...

Jiayou your turn soon too! :))

Last edited:

truetrue

congratz to both!! wow. So amazing. Yesterday i went to the gyn.. baby head still not engage yet. and he didnt put on weight for the pass two week.. :( still at 2.8.. i put on! zzz -_-" .. i cant wait too.. doc ask me to do my squat and also walk more. but so tired..how to walk more? maybe monday i go shopping in town lor.. zzz. hopefully he can engage next week and see him come out the following.. :)

missesjoanna

thanks missesjoanna,

yeah, hopefully will make it in time as many says forth kid will be super fast, and myearlier ones are already quite short, so..hopefully can make it n time. heeheehee

Jia You too! ;)
so ur 3 kids are all natural birth? yea i think ur no4 will be super fast... no worries!

missesjoanna

1-2 more days I'll be 37th weeks. 37 weeks onwards is considered full term. Just worried that they might think of admitting me! haha
yea 37 weeks consider full term le. hmmmm if bb's weight not very heavy yet, don think they will ask u to admit ba? don worry so much.... relax okay

hibernate

congratz to both!! wow. So amazing. Yesterday i went to the gyn.. baby head still not engage yet. and he didnt put on weight for the pass two week.. :( still at 2.8.. i put on! zzz -_-" .. i cant wait too.. doc ask me to do my squat and also walk more. but so tired..how to walk more? maybe monday i go shopping in town .. zzz. hopefully he can engage next week and see him come out the following.. :)
you mean your doctor ask you to squat? i find it hard to squat leh lol

missesjoanna

haha yes as long as the cramps dont come like 10min, 8min, 5min like that it should be ok .. must monitor...

i don't feel that tight feeling leh. i think its ok bah .. it could be because baby's going lower and your skin's being stretched?

wahahaha yes waiting for our little one to arrive. just have to take note of the "sign" =X
yes so must monitor the pain... oh u don't feel tightness ar.... hmm i also dunno le but did mention to doc he never say anything so should be okay then.

waiting time waiting time!!!

missesjoanna

my boob also feeling soft soft lol

but when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee i saw some wet stain on my shirt where my nipple is (i don't wear bra at home one) .. guess got some "leakage" but only on one side...
oh ur nipples leaking? i think is normal... cos some mummies start leaking around 28 weeks?... but if too much then u need to put padding le...

i also don like to wear bra when sleeping but then at in-laws house how not to wear!!!! so i'm wearing sports bra to sleep..

missesjoanna

Re: nursing bras

hello ladies

how many nursing bras do we get now and after preg? And which brand is good? Am told tt breast size will change. ( will it change alot? ) so i dun know how many to buy now and how many to buy after baby is born?

I currently have 2 nursing bras which i bought yesterday. am at 37 weeks 5 days.... will our breast size change much from now?

ohhhhh....so looking forward to baby's arrival! =)
i'm not sure which bra is good. but i got my nursing bra at John Little Impression brand. the auntie say i can still wear even after give birth size won't increase alot. so i just bought 2.

think got promo when i bought i 1 for $12-$14 usual price $17 if i never remb wrongly.