EDD in December 2009

mine is 21st dec... delivering at KKCH.... currently on long hospitalisation leave cos my baby ger nearly come to this world during 26th week... sigh... my gynea deem me unfit to go back to work...
If that so, just rest as told... Do you know many baby always wanna stuck to mummy tummy as long as possible in the end making their mummy extreme tired and painful. Many mummies even keep praying baby faster come out...Maybe your girl just hope to see mummy faster and maybe when near to due, she will not wanna waste time and wanna come out healthy yet not too draggy. Take this resting period a god gift whereby you can have more quiet time with the baby inside.

catherlyn

If that so, just rest as told... Do you know many baby always wanna stuck to mummy tummy as long as possible in the end making their mummy extreme tired and painful. Many mummies even keep praying baby faster come out...Maybe your girl just hope to see mummy faster and maybe when near to due, she will not wanna waste time and wanna come out healthy yet not too draggy. Take this resting period a god gift whereby you can have more quiet time with the baby inside.

i treasure this resting period but my superivsor don think it that way....... all along she had been thinking that i used pregnancy as a excuse to tk mc etc etc.... n the most irony thing is... she is a mother herself.... my 26th week contraction was due to stress at work...

sufeit0115

i treasure this resting period but my superivsor dont think it that way....... all along she had been thinking that i used pregnancy as a excuse to tk mc etc etc.... and the most irony thing is... she is a mother herself.... my 26th week contraction was due to stress at work...

Hi catherlyn,

I hope you are feeling better now...r u still on hospitalisation leave? I was admitted to KKH when i was 26 weeks due to shortness of breath....source was also due to stress at work....For the sake of our babies, we must really take care of ourselves....

I should be due to delivery in a month's time, need to handover my job & train the replacement....plus have to finish whatever i m doing half way...so kinda stress for me....and i'm having irregular cramps/braxton hicks on and off
so this made me even worrying....

catherlyn

Hi catherlyn,

I hope you are feeling better now...are you still on hospitalisation leave? I was admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital when i was 26 weeks due to shortness of breath....source was also due to stress at work....For the sake of our babies, we must really take care of ourselves....

I should be due to delivery in a month's time, need to handover my job & train the replacement....plus have to finish whatever i m doing half way...so kinda stress for me....and i'm having irregular cramps/braxton hicks on and off
so this made me even worrying....
hihi... ya my gynea keep on extending my HL. think i wont be able to go bk till i gv birth... currently having regular contraction daily, need to apply GTN patch on my tummy to lessen it... currently 30 weeker, gynea say to hang on for at least 4 more weeks..

u too must tk care... work stress can really kill... all my fren said... no point worrying so much for work, it wont replace u with a baby shall anything happened.. which i agreed... although govt keep encouraging us to gv birth but it always hard to mk pple really understand the preggy issue... somemore im working in a govt sector too... haiz..

sufeit0115

hihi... ya my gynea keep on extending my HL. think i wont be able to go back till i gv birth... currently having regular contraction daily, need to apply GTN patch on my tummy to lessen it... currently 30 weeker, gynea say to hang on for at least 4 more weeks..

you too must tk care... work stress can really kill... all my friend said... no point worrying so much for work, it wont replace you with a baby shall anything happened.. which i agreed... although govt keep encouraging us to gv birth but it always hard to mk pple really understand the preggy issue... somemore im working in a govt sector too... sigh..
hi u must really hang on & rest well, don't think so much about work...yes u r right, no matter how good we are at our jobs, nothing can replace our precious baby...i have learned valuable experiences from my encounter, now i try not to work so late & not to think so much about unfinished jobs....stress really kill...since then i have no longer experience any shortness of breath...

i thought govt sector are more "preggy-friendly" than private sector which are profit & performance driven....I have one friend who also worked in govt sector, she took more than half year unpaid leave after her maternity leave, yet the govt still keep her job position for her! Or depend on your superior/manager whether they support u?

Take care catherlyn! You will be able to make it!! :001_302:

mummypooh09

Hi Everyone,

I also due on Dec 09, quite excited n nervous at the same time. I'm a fist timer, so too much listening to scary stories n delivery videos. Hahahaha, actually I hate hospital (b'cos I don't like needle) can't imagine all the things I may need to go through.

Hoping on normal delivery n a smooth one too, but of course most important is a very pinkies baby girl (^.^)

catherlyn

hi you must really hang on & rest well, dont't think so much about work...yes you are right, no matter how good we are at our jobs, nothing can replace our precious baby...i have learned valuable experiences from my encounter, now i try not to work so late & not to think so much about unfinished jobs....stress really kill...since then i have no longer experience any shortness of breath...

i thought govt sector are more "preggy-friendly" than private sector which are profit & performance driven....I have one friend who also worked in govt sector, she took more than half year unpaid leave after her maternity leave, yet the govt still keep her job position for her! Or depend on your superior/manager whether they support you?

Take care catherlyn! You will be able to make it!! :001_302:
hey, ty for the encouragement. i shall said its the pple u working with ba.... not all mother understand it seen to me... they will still keep the post just that hw ur top will talk abt u... appraisal u.. etc etc.. ^^ watever it is we hang on there cos of our precious one.

Hi Everyone,

I also due on Dec 09, quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm a fist timer, so too much listening to scary stories and delivery videos. Hahahaha, actually I hate hospital (b'cos I dont't like needle) can't imagine all the things I may need to go through.

Hoping on normal delivery and a smooth one too, but of course most important is a very pinkies baby girl (^.^)

Hang on tight, people here will always support you mentally...and for me will support you with my whole life.

kym

hi mummies, I understand the frustrations of searching a reliable confinment lady. Hence I decided to act as freelance cl middeman. My sister and cousin are good and popular confinement ladies from malaysia and they have the network for cl in johor. So the service that I can provide is to recommend the cl, arrange the cl to meet mummy so you can sit down to discuss the price, terms and conditions. No more blind recommendation. no more problems on can't find the cl when near the due date. no more stupid cl from agency too. Please email at kympang@hotmail.com or my contact no. 90303128 for friendly and reliable service. All the best!

ezzabeaver

Hi everyone...

just tested positive after 6 years trying to conceive. Based on the online due date calculator, edd is 2nd Dec. So was wondering whether anyone out there due in dec too...?

Hi...
My edd is also on 2nd Dec but im not sure abt the gender of my baby. Hw abt u? Which hospital?:Dancing_wub:

haffa

Hi...
My edd is also on 2nd Dec but im not sure about the gender of my baby. Hw about you? Which hospital?:Dancing_wub:

Hi ezzabeaver...

How fun...there's so many of us having the same edd. :) I m having a girl...at least that's what i've been told during all my ultrasound scans even though there are some pple who insisted that i m having a boy juz y looking at my tummy...hehehehhe. What abt u? Did u ask ur gynae your baby's gender? Anyway..i will be delivering at Thomson Medical Centre. What abt urself?

Feliz

Hi all jus came back from my 35 weeks check up.. Baby gain about 800g in jus 2 weeks! 2weeks back i was worried that baby too small as her weight on 1.7kg but today her weight is 2.4 to 2.5kg.. now i worried she might be too big in time to come.. -_-" and also i weigh myself, up to date i gain 18kg man!! I feel like humpty dumpty alr.. :wong16:

haffa

Hi all just came back from my 35 weeks check up.. Baby gain about 800g in just 2 weeks! 2weeks back i was worried that baby too small as her weight on 1.7kg but today her weight is 2.4 to 2.5kg.. now i worried she might be too big in time to come.. -_-" and also i weigh myself, up to date i gain 18kg man!! I feel like humpty dumpty already.. :wong16:

Hi Felzdown...

It is sooo good to know that your baby is growing well...:) Hehehhe...I guess we mummies are very fickled...when our baby is small we are worried that they are not growing well and when they are big we are worried that they are too big...but don't worry..u r not alone...i feel the same way too. I guess the only time we will be happy and satisfied is when we have our baby in our arms. Can't wait for that! :)

Feliz

Hi Felzdown...

It is sooo good to know that your baby is growing well...:) Hehehhe...I guess we mummies are very fickled...when our baby is small we are worried that they are not growing well and when they are big we are worried that they are too big...but dont't worry..you are not alone...i feel the same way too. I guess the only time we will be happy and satisfied is when we have our baby in our arms. Can't wait for that! :)

Yeah haffa i agree with that.. anyway u got same edd as me right? hav ur doc ask u to do e admission for hosp alr? my doc like abit slow leh.. hmm..

haffa

Yeah haffa i agree with that.. anyway you got same edd as me right? hav your doc ask you to do e admission for hospital already? my doc like abit slow .. hmm..

Hi felzdown...i have juz received the admission letter via post. According to the letter i m supposed to fill it up and then mail it back to Thomson. But I heard from some mummies here that we are supposed to bring that letter when we are admitted to the hospital. So i'm gonna check with my gynae when i go for my next appointment this coming Monday. What abt u? Have you received the letter?

Feliz

Hi felzdown...i have just received the admission letter via post. According to the letter i m supposed to fill it up and then mail it back to Thomson. But I heard from some mummies here that we are supposed to bring that letter when we are admitted to the hospital. So i'm gonna check with my gynae when i go for my next appointment this coming Monday. What about you? Have you received the letter?

Hi haffa,nope i didnt receive anything at all.. Even my doc also didnt mention anything abt e admission so i dunno if i suppose to wait for e letter or wait for my nex appt den doc will tell me.. So scare i might pop early but things all not done.. :001_07:

haffa

Hi haffa,nope i didnt receive anything at all.. Even my doc also didnt mention anything about e admission so i dont know if i suppose to wait for e letter or wait for my nex appt then doc will tell me.. So scare i might pop early but things all not done.. :001_07:

Babe...have the nurses asked you to book the bed/room? Mine asked me when i went for my 30th week appointment. When is your next appointment? I think you should check with the nurses when you go for the next appointment so that you know what to do in case you deliver earlier than the due date. Don't worry too much abt it yah...if u really need to know urgently then juz give the clinic a call. :)

Feliz

Babe...have the nurses asked you to book the bed/room? Mine asked me when i went for my 30th week appointment. When is your next appointment? I think you should check with the nurses when you go for the next appointment so that you know what to do in case you deliver earlier than the due date. dont't worry too much about it yah...if you really need to know urgently then just give the clinic a call. :)

Nope e nurses didnt ask me anything abt bookin e room.. Yeah i will call n check w my doc soon.. :001_302:

cony

Hi, Dec09 mummies! It seams I haven't been here for ages! The last month of pregnancy has come! :) What are you feeling? Does anybody packed up hospital bag? I've heard there are so much possessions we need to take!

haffa

Hi, Dec09 mummies! It seams I have not't been here for ages! The last month of pregnancy has come! :) What are you feeling? Does anybody packed up hospital bag? I've heard there are so much possessions we need to take!

Hello cony....yay! It's the final month oready. Well..for me..it is really mixed feelings. I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I am worried abt the delivery process coz dunno when it is gonna happen and how i am gonna be when that happens. But i guess we should juz hope for the best yeah...:)

I have kinda pack the hospital bag. Not bringing that many things. I m bringing 2 pyjamas, nursing bra, maternity pad, disposable panties and towel. Baby clothes will be provided by the hospital. Hopefully i have not forgotten anything else. If i did...other mummies plz do add. :)