EDD in December 2009

cony

I have kinda pack the hospital bag. Not bringing that many things. I m bringing 2 pyjamas, nursing bra, maternity pad, disposable panties and towel. Baby clothes will be provided by the hospital. Hopefully i have not forgotten anything else. If i did...other mummies plz do add. :)

Yes, haffa, let's hope for the best indeed! Where are you going to deliver your baby? What about slippers? Don't we need to take them as well?

haffa

Yes, haffa, let's hope for the best indeed! Where are you going to deliver your baby? What about slippers? dont't we need to take them as well?

Hi babe..i will be delivering at Thomson. What abt u? Regarding slippers..i was thinking of wearing the one that i wear to hospital. :)

babybull

Hi Cony, Haffa,

its exciting isn't it? just weeks to go before we see and hold our babies.. =)
i'm on half day leave today, simply just couldn't stand the back ache and sitting for long hours in front of the office computer.

which makes it silly that now i'm at home sitting in front of the comp still! hee.

i didn't pack any pajamas, only a going home outfit for myself and baby. figured that i'll prob wear the hospital gown! and slippers that i'm hopefully going to the hospital in.

are any of you still working, or resting at home already? i've only 9 days of leave left, so couldn't clear them too early in case baby comes nearer the 40th week. which is rather a pity, as my mind is totally not on the work right now..

My EDD is 21/12/2009, still working now. Anyone of you start to rest now?
I am thinking about to apply maternity leave from 21/12/2009 so still have one more month to work in the office.:001_302:

Expecting!!

babybull

Hi Claire,

my edd is 6 dec... so right now i'm 35 - 36 weeks... too tired to walk these days and dreading going to work. but no choice, company policy only allows maternity leave to start from day of delivery, so in the meantime got to clear my own leave or hope that gynae can help with HL or MC...

just pushed forward my next appt to this thursday, quite excited to see how baby is doing cos at my last checkup (32 wks) doc said my baby is very small, only 1.4 kg. Hopefully she's gained at least 1kg since then!

From what i see, most other mummies have babies that weigh in at approx 2 kg during the 32 week mark..

sufeit0115

Hi all dec mummies,

My edd is at 4 Dec and i'm still working now, like babybull said, really dreading going to work cos my tummy is so heavy and i cannot stand/sit/walk long, always feeling very tired ....Going to see gynae this coming thursday & will have a detailed scan on baby's growth to determine the suitable time to induce cos i have high bp. During my 32 weeks baby is already 2.3kg, so i guess now at 35-36 weeks he should be at least 3kg already...Most likely i'll be Nov mummies :)

Does u all experience any cramps? I have been experiencing cramps & BH contractions on & off, so kinda of worry baby won't make it to 37 weeks full term....been talking to him must be patient to stay longer....haiz

Hope all dec mummies have a smooth delivery & healthy babies!!

haffa

hello mummies!!!

My edd is 2nd Dec...so i m planning to work till 20th Nov. So when the sch hols start on 21st Nov..thats when i plan to start resting coz i don't want to to waste my maternity leave. :)

I juz went for my 35 wks appointment yesterday and baby's weight is 2.5kg. Baby's head is down but it is still not that low...so gynae said probably will deliver end of the month. I was hoping to deliver in the month of november coz same birthday mth as me..hehehee

Anyway...good luck mummies...let's enjoy this final month. I will def miss feeling my baby moving in my tummy.....

Feliz

hello mummies!!!

My edd is 2nd Dec...so i m planning to work till 20th Nov. So when the sch hols start on 21st Nov..thats when i plan to start resting coz i dont't want to to waste my maternity leave. :)

I just went for my 35 wks appointment yesterday and baby's weight is 2.5kg. Baby's head is down but it is still not that low...so gynae said probably will deliver end of the month. I was hoping to deliver in the month of november coz same birthday month as me..hehehee

Anyway...good luck mummies...let's enjoy this final month. I will def miss feeling my baby moving in my tummy.....

Hi haffa.. ur bb n mine as weight.. heheh.. as e date getting nearer, im getting more inpatience and nervous too!.. I'm alr on leave nw waiting for e day.. Hope can deliver in nov too as hubby wouldnt be ard in dec.. :tlaugh:

babybull

Hi all dec mummies,

Does you all experience any cramps? I have been experiencing cramps & BH contractions on & off, so kinda of worry baby won't make it to 37 weeks full term....been talking to him must be patient to stay longer....sigh

yep i've been having cramps daily! not sure if its anything to worry about though... Sufeit, did your gynae say anything about the cramps?

i'm not too sure what BH contractions feel like - is it BH when your tummy gets rock-hard at certain portions?

adelynn

dear mummies

how's your pregnancy coming along and have you guys all prepared for the coming of your little one?

i've been on HL since mid oct due to some mild complications and under strict instructions to rest but i agree with what you all experience, the feeling of getting heavier, and not forgetting clumsier and more frequently tired.

like sufeit, i've been having regular stomach cramps and BH... had my week 35 check up and im already 1.5cm dilated so accordingly to my gynae, realistically i may much higher probability being a nov mummy rather than dec.

it seems like only weeks ago that i found out i was pregnant and now it's all coming to an end all so soon... i bet i will miss my daughter kicks insides of me, and the 'games' i play with her with magazines on my tummy and her kicking them off when she's out but on the other hand, i can't wait to welcome her and hold her in my arms....

Enjoy the rest of the pregnancies mummies and take care, rest well to prepare the coming of our little ones! We have all come a long way in our individual ways to reach this stage!

Cheers!
Adelynn

haffa

dear mummies

how's your pregnancy coming along and have you guys all prepared for the coming of your little one?

i've been on HL since mid oct due to some mild complications and under strict instructions to rest but i agree with what you all experience, the feeling of getting heavier, and not forgetting clumsier and more frequently tired.

like sufeit, i've been having regular stomach cramps and BH... had my week 35 check up and im already 1.5cm dilated so accordingly to my gynae, realistically i may much higher probability being a nov mummy rather than dec.

it seems like only weeks ago that i found out i was pregnant and now it's all coming to an end all so soon... i bet i will miss my daughter kicks insides of me, and the 'games' i play with her with magazines on my tummy and her kicking them off when she's out but on the other hand, i can't wait to welcome her and hold her in my arms....

Enjoy the rest of the pregnancies mummies and take care, rest well to prepare the coming of our little ones! We have all come a long way in our individual ways to reach this stage!

Cheers!
Adelynn

hi Adelynn...

Take care of yourself yeah. I totally got wat u meant. It seems like it was yesterday when i was spending my time in front of the toilet bowl throwing up 24/7..crying and telling my hubby...this will be my 1st and last baby. But then of coz things got better and i have been enjoying every single second of my pregnancy. The morning sickness episode has long been forgotten and am looking forward to her movements in my tummy everyday.

Definitely gonna miss the amazing feeling in the tummy. Yup...let's all enjoy these last few moments we have with them. All the best to all mummies!

cony

Hi babe..i will be delivering at Thomson. What about you? Regarding slippers..i was thinking of wearing the one that i wear to hospital. :)

Hi, Haffa! I'm going to deliver at KKH. I hope, they provide some things for the baby after delivering as well ;) It's a great idea to use the same slippers! I'll do the same :) Have a nice the rest of the pregnancy time !!!

cony

Hi all dec mummies,

Does you all experience any cramps? I have been experiencing cramps & BH contractions on & off, so kinda of worry baby won't make it to 37 weeks full term....been talking to him must be patient to stay longer....sigh

My edd is 6 Dec. Don't feel any cramps or BH... Probably will deliver later... :( Sufeit, as far as I remember it must be one more week for you up to 37 weeks, right? Not so much time)) I would like to deliver a couple of weeks before edd, but my gynae said that baby even doesn't have stable position... eh...

catherlyn

My EDD is 21/12/2009, still working now. Anyone of you start to rest now?
I am thinking about to apply maternity leave from 21/12/2009 so still have one more month to work in the office.:001_302:

Expecting!!

hi Claire_mama, my edd is same as urs :shyxxx: i will be delivering at KK. had been on HL since sept cos of preterm threat... haiz... my ger at week 32 was 2.2kg. recently my BH is so frequent till i lost count.. zzzz even the GTN patch don really help much nw...

Ladyminx

Hi Dec Mummies,

Been a looong time since I last logged in to MummySG. Hope all is well with everyone.

I will be delivering at Mt Alvernia by caesarean. We're targetting 10 Dec. Any chance of meeting any of you there? My gynae suggested that we take the 4-bedded room to cut costs since I'm expecting twins. After my husband and I went for the Mt A hospital tour just a couple of days ago, we've decided to pay a bit more and go for 2-bedded ward instead. The 4-bedded ward is very cramped and I'm not sure if there's even enuf space for 2 baby beds.

I read some of you are experiencing BH contractions. I have been feeling it too. It's normal but do take note if the BH contractions happen more than 4 times in an hour. If that happens, please contact your gynae asap as it could be real contractions.

I was also experiencing some menstrual crampy feelings at the start of my 7th month. My gynae told me it's contractions and asked me to stop work asap if possible. I was also prescribed Ventolin tablets to relax the uterus. So far so good. Gynae instructed me not to walk too much and rest as much as possible. Hence, I've stopped work and now resting at home.

I am feeling so much fatigue and get tired so easily. Plus backache and constipation. It is really not easy. I can't wait for my twins to be out! Haha...

Dec mummies, hang in there... we're gonna meet our little ones in 4-6 weeks time. Meantime, do take good care of yourselves.

haffa

WOOOOOO..its NOVEMBER !!!!So MTB(s)..excited????Ready to welcome your lill one?...:Dancing_wub:

Lol...dear...definitely excited but at the same time nervous coz dunno when it is gonna happen. Hopefully will be able to handle the delivery process....;)

adelynn

Hey Girls

I just went for my last prenatal check up and i'm already 4CM dilated.
As i was tested GBS+, thus Gynae don't want to risk having my waterbag bursting or going into active labour without having sufficient time to give me the medication for GBS+. Apparently it would take 4 hours at least from time medication is given till time baby is delivered for the medication to work effectively to protect my little girl

According to her, i will have a very fast delivery (but i won't comment now until after the delivery :D ) according to her experience and given that i am already 4CM dilated.

Going to admit myself tomorrow morning, kinda freaking out as not mentally prepared although i have been asking pple around me when will my girl pop out? Now that it's happening for sure, i'm freaking out (Haha, i am a contradicting mummy to be)

Since my girl decides that it's her birthday tomorrow, the good piece is that she will be sharing her birthday with her daddy! (Her daddy's best birthday present)

So mummies, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy journey and look forward to the day you see your little ones. It will come soon, and sometimes sooner than expected :D