Edd 's last week of feb ...=)

Quite anxious
today just went to hear my baby heart beats & its at 150bpm ..lols

WinnieL

I also having my 1st pregnancy
Edd 's last week of feb ...=)

Quite anxious
today just went to hear my baby heart beats & its at 150bpm ..lols
yeah yeah.. it's exciting to hear the baby's heart beat right? I heard my baby's last week. Heheh...

WinnieL

yup ...and today i just felt some fluttering ...
wonder if its hiccups / light kicks + punch~
Haha.. I know what you mean!
I was at my mom's the last few days to stay over, and just came back home last night. So that means, I haven't seen DH for a few days. As I was lying next to hubby in bed, I thought I felt a little wobble. Not sure what it is, but maybe baby is happy to see daddy? :Dancing_wub:

blue_7231

my baby's due on 1st feb... but maybe the date will change again coz @ 1st my doc said it's 5th feb but now change to 1st feb already...

kichi

I'm a 1st time mum and EDD is 1st week of March, but may come as early as late Feb. Most prob a little tiger too. Expensive time to give birth cos confinement nanny more expensive if nearer to CNY. Sigh !

I'm a 1st time mum and EDD is 1st week of March, but may come as early as late Feb. Most prob a little tiger too. Expensive time to give birth cos confinement nanny more expensive if nearer to CNY. Sigh !
Congrates Kichi! Let's tread the exciting journey together. We have 4 more mths to go...:001_302:

OOh I went for my detailed scan checkup! hhehe its a baby boy!!!!!! =)
Hi Casse,
me went for detailed scan yesterday but mine is a little princess :Dancing_wub: She is an average weight bb weighing 426grams but i've forgotten to ask about her height. By now, they no longer measure from head to rump but to heel. Did ur gyane tell u wats your bb height?