EDD in July?

newbiemummy

Morning, all mummies. Hope my sharing will not scare you'll. Not everyone will have this problem. I though my sis will also have this experience when she giving birth to her 2nd son (cos we r twin n shifu say our life r all same haha) but she have a nature birth ever a fast want. She admitted on CNY eve at 1pm her boy boy come out at 2plus.. Is only thing haha is same gender keke ^_^ Every mummies giving birth on jul will have a smooth pregnancy include me keke Jia You Jia You
Hi Jennifer, while reading your experience, my girl was kicking hard! hahahah.
went for check up last week and my girl is facing down, looking at me. each time i go for my check up, she's in a weird position. like as if she knows, and hiding!
so my scans not super clear... hai..

My tummy has been feeling very tight and i'm talking to her and heh heh reading to her too. Excited!!

bochup

Morning, all mummies. Hope my sharing will not scare you'll. Not everyone will have this problem. I though my sis will also have this experience when she giving birth to her 2nd son (cos we r twin n shifu say our life r all same haha) but she have a nature birth ever a fast wan. She admitted on CNY eve at 1pm her boy boy come out at 2plus.. Is only thing haha is same gender keke ^_^ Every mummies giving birth on jul will have a smooth pregnancy include me keke Jia You Jia You
Yes smooth delivery for everyone! =D

Hi Jennifer, while reading your experience, my girl was kicking hard! hahahah.
went for check up last week and my girl is facing down, looking at me. each time i go for my check up, she's in a weird position. like as if she knows, and hiding!
so my scans not super clear... hai..

My tummy has been feeling very tight and i'm talking to her and heh heh reading to her too. Excited!!
hope my experice did not scare u'll... my appointment will be this coming mon too.. nowsaday can feel him more active kicking and moving here and there... juz hope gynae will tell me that baby have gain more weight keke... ya me too tummy alwa feel tight and have to slowly rub on my tummy keke...

btw hope all mummies have a wonderful long wkend and enjoy this wkend baby fair at Expo ^_^

shoppingQ123

Welcome bochup!

Agreed with Jennifer that it might be better to go for the Apr Fair cuz June, we will be big and heavy, esp when ur EDD is early July! =)

I'm going for the TMC antenatal class too, starting late Apr. We might have the same Doc Talk session, since they consolidate the classes for this session, i tink. =)
Hi bochap and raindrop,

I am attending Wong BB class end of April too. Lately recieved quite a number of sms from TMC about change of date. which are quite confusing... PS, for AMK hub class. any of you recieve such sms?

raindrop

Hi bochap and raindrop,

I am attending Wong BB class end of April too. Lately recieved quite a number of sms from TMC about change of date. which are quite confusing... PS, for AMK hub class. any of you recieve such sms?
I din get any sms leh! I better enquire on Saturday when I go for my checkup. You can call and confirm with TMC?

My 1st lesson is on Thursday 28th April. Yours?

Last edited:

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt Elizabeth
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. ShoppingQ123_13-Jul-11_#1_ Prince_TMC
10. Debbie Sim_13-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
11. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
12. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
13. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
14. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
15. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
16. angelpeisze_19-Jul-11_#1_TMC_North
17. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
18. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
19. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
20. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
21. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
22. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
23. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
24. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
25. Eejess_#1
26. Newbiemummy_ Princess

newbiemummy

hello! how do i join the FB secret group? I'm so new to this forum. hi everyone!
to add my profile to the list

Newbiemummy_ 22 July 2011_#1_Princess_Mount Alvernia_29+

Tiggee

wow is it... i have been reading their forum too... haha very fast after them will be jun than is our turn kekek ^_^
Somehow thinking abt giving birth scares me, all the pain and fear that the baby may be unhealthy or what not. Im afraid that i wont be able to take care of my baby properly. Seriously quite scary. Feel so under prepared!

usagibb

hello! how do i join the FB secret group? I'm so new to this forum. hi everyone!
to add my profile to the list

Newbiemummy_ 22 July 2011_#1_Princess_Mount Alvernia_29+
you have to add one of us in FB lst then we can add u to the secret group, u can pm me ur email