EDD in July?

bochup

Fizafifi : I went for the tour, got quite good freebies for mom and baby too haha

Just back from the baby fair... did not get anything... alot of baby clothes, if u looking for nursing bra.. have. start from $10 also have... then few floor mat / play mat store.. cheapest I see is $20... diaper not all brand, think quite cheap ba. never do research... stroller/ bed all these I feel the price is just same as outside... overall nothing much of a discount.. more like a conc. place to buy things all at one goal lor. Wanted to get playpen mattress but no choices only 1 store selling andthe price is same as outside.. limited choice also so did not get anything.. personally feel last fair is better. Maybe got to wait for the June one :p
I mentioned to my gf (mother of 1-year old) about the Expo fair and she strongly recommended that I skip that. Instead she said I shld check out the OG sale so think I'll head there tmrw. Sounds like her advise was right given your experience today.

morning all mummies,

yes i agree fair at expo don't really have much thing... i been on Mar wan... can't really get much thing.... so this 1 think wouldn't be going liao.. and now very tire don't feel like going out too. last 2 pregnancy, i have alot of energy walk here and there.. but this wan juz feel like staying at home... hubby so happy cos don't have to send me shopping and can save $$$ hahahah ^_^

Akuj0

Hi hi to all!!

I'm a first time mum-to-be... Edd 15th July... At TMC... Expecting twin boys. :D

I been thinking of going to the bb fair at expo, after reading ur feedbacks, think I will give it a miss... Don't really feel like going to crowded places at this moment anyway... Zzz.

Tiggee

Hi hi to all!!

I'm a first time mum-to-be... Edd 15th July... At TMC... Expecting twin boys. :D

I been thinking of going to the bb fair at expo, after reading ur feedbacks, think I will give it a miss... Don't really feel like going to crowded places at this moment anyway... Zzz.
Welcome!

Omg! TWINS?!? You're the only one with twins. Must be really tiring for you to carry x2. Lols!

Heard that the fair has nth much. Also lazy to go. :x

Hi hi to all!!

welcome Akuj0, wow... congrats... hope to see u more here ^_^

Welcome!

Omg! TWINS?!? You're the only one with twins. Must be really tiring for you to carry x2. Lols!

Heard that the fair has nth much. Also lazy to go. :x
yes agree.. only 1 wif twins... must be super & extra tire and ur tummy must be very big and heavy now... cos my mum told us when give having me n my sis, she can't really walk much.. but last time people still have to do thing herself... take care & jia you ^_^

bochup

Hi hi to all!!

Welcome Akuj0!! Twins!!! It is going to be really crazy... my friend who had twin boys said they had to get lots of notebooks to jot down all the different feeding times cos they were afraid the exhaustion would cause them to mix up the feedings =D

usagibb

Hi hi to all!!

I'm a first time mum-to-be... Edd 15th July... At Thomson Medical Center... Expecting twin boys. :D

I been thinking of going to the baby fair at expo, after reading your feedbacks, think I will give it a miss... dont't really feel like going to crowded places at this moment anyway... Zzz.

Welcome Akuj0....twins!!! u are the one and only in our group....

you have FB, wana join us in out secret FB group? just pm me your fb email to be friends and can add u to our secret group...hehe

Last edited:

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital
1. Alilock_5-Jul_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Eejess_5-Jul_#1_ Princess_Mt Alvernia
3. Kungfumummy_7-Jul_#1_ Princess
4. Bella_7-Jul_#1_ Princess
5. Newbie2009_8-Jul_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH
6. Pommesfrites_8-Jul_#1_ Princess_ Mt Alvernia
7. Bochup_10-Jul_#1_ Prince _Mt Elizabeth
8. Tiggee_12-Jul_ #1_Prince_TMC
9. Fizafifi_13-Jul_#1_Prince_Parkway East Hospital
10. ShoppingQ123_13-Jul_#1_ Prince_TMC
11. Debbie Sim_13-Jul_#1_ Princess_TMC
12. Usagibb_13-Jul_#2_ Princess_TMC
13. Mixue84_15-Jul_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital
14. Akuj0_15-Jul_#1&2_Prince_TMC
15. Boredmtb_18-Jul_#1_Prince
16. Intrick_18-Jul_#2_Secret Gender_TMC
17. Idzai_18-Jul_#1_Prince_Raffles Hospital
18. 26JMC_19-Jul_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt Alvernia
19. angelpeisze_19-Jul_#1_TMC
20. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul_#3_ Prince_TMC
21. Newbiemummy_22-Jul_#1_Princess_Mt Alvernia
22. Raindrop_23-Jul_#1_Prince_TMC
23. Crankywomen_24-Jul_31_Princess
24. Autumncloud_24-Jul_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
25. Kuromi_25-Jul_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital
26. UKSportgal_28-Jul_#1_Prince_Parkway East Hospital
27. Hana_28-Jul_#1_ Princess _Most likely Thomson Medical Center
28. Boys_30-Jul_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital

Prince - 13 Babies
Princess - 12 Babies
Secret Gender - 2 Babies
Not Confirm - 1 Baby

bochup

Hi Everyone, we went to OG sale today but didn't buy much. The cots they have are too wide to move from room to room so think I will need to go back to Baby Hypermart for one of the thinner cots there.

We spent quite a bit at a wholesaler shophouse opposite the Kwan Yin Temple on Bencoolen Street though. They have cheap baby clothes, diaper clothes, etc and they are mostly sold in packs of 6 or 12. Definitely a place worth checking out.

Directions - First shop unit directly opposite Kwan Yin Temple. It's on a row alongside a building with lots of medical shops and it is hidden behind the public toilet in that block (think it was block 2-something-something). Sorry, don't have full address... =P

Tiggee

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital
1. Alilock_5-Jul_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Eejess_5-Jul_#1_ Princess_Mt Alvernia
3. Kungfumummy_7-Jul_#1_ Princess
4. Bella_7-Jul_#1_ Princess
5. Newbie2009_8-Jul_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH
6. Pommesfrites_8-Jul_#1_ Princess_ Mt Alvernia
7. Bochup_10-Jul_#1_ Prince _Mt Elizabeth
8. Tiggee_12-Jul_ #1_Prince_TMC
9. Fizafifi_13-Jul_#1_Prince_Parkway East Hospital
10. ShoppingQ123_13-Jul_#1_ Prince_TMC
11. Debbie Sim_13-Jul_#1_ Princess_TMC
12. Usagibb_13-Jul_#2_ Princess_TMC
13. Mixue84_15-Jul_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital
14. Akuj0_15-Jul_#1&2_Prince_TMC
15. Boredmtb_18-Jul_#1_Prince
16. Intrick_18-Jul_#2_Secret Gender_TMC
17. Idzai_18-Jul_#1_Prince_Raffles Hospital
18. 26JMC_19-Jul_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt Alvernia
19. angelpeisze_19-Jul_#1_TMC
20. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul_#3_ Prince_TMC
21. Newbiemummy_22-Jul_#1_Princess_Mt Alvernia
22. Raindrop_23-Jul_#1_Prince_TMC
23. Crankywomen_24-Jul_31_Princess
24. Autumncloud_24-Jul_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
25. Kuromi_25-Jul_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital
26. UKSportgal_28-Jul_#1_Prince_Parkway East Hospital
27. Hana_28-Jul_#1_ Princess _Most likely Thomson Medical Center
28. Boys_30-Jul_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital

Prince - 13 Babies
Princess - 12 Babies
Secret Gender - 2 Babies
Not Confirm - 1 Baby
Now we got more boys. Lols!

Akuj0

Thanks everyone! Yea... My tummy is big now... My size is abt the same as the usual size for singleton at ard 9 mths plus... Yea... Super tiring! I having frequent lower backache now... According to my fren who is already a mother of two, the pain is due to the expanding pelvic. I am beginning to believe tt I will b confined to bed closer to due date... Really starting to feel the strain. :s

OG has big cots?! Great! I shud go own n have a look... Cos looking got bigger cot so that both of them k sleep tog... My room not big enuff for two cots... Where's the OG sale? Sorry, seldom go OG... Don't even know where the outlet...

Tiggee

Thanks everyone! Yea... My tummy is big now... My size is abt the same as the usual size for singleton at ard 9 mths plus... Yea... Super tiring! I having frequent lower backache now... According to my fren who is already a mother of two, the pain is due to the expanding pelvic. I am beginning to believe tt I will b confined to bed closer to due date... Really starting to feel the strain. :s

OG has big cots?! Great! I shud go own n have a look... Cos looking got bigger cot so that both of them k sleep tog... My room not big enuff for two cots... Where's the OG sale? Sorry, seldom go OG... Don't even know where the outlet...
I heard that normally twins will deliver much earlier. I also think you'll be confined to bed rest ard 32 weeks. Enjoy your freedom to walk now.

Erms. There's 3 OG. Orchard point, people's park and Albert(near bugis).

mixue84

Hi hi to all!!

Welcome to this thread! ya first time mummy with twin here.. hee..

mixue84

Hi Everyone, we went to OG sale today but didn't buy much. The cots they have are too wide to move from room to room so think I will need to go back to Baby Hypermart for one of the thinner cots there.

We spent quite a bit at a wholesaler shophouse opposite the Kwan Yin Temple on Bencoolen Street though. They have cheap baby clothes, diaper clothes, etc and they are mostly sold in packs of 6 or 12. Definitely a place worth checking out.

Directions - First shop unit directly opposite Kwan Yin Temple. It's on a row alongside a building with lots of medical shops and it is hidden behind the public toilet in that block (think it was block 2-something-something). Sorry, don't have full address... =P
Yup i am going there too tomolo and will buy quite a fair bit after my appt. hee.. As they are selling in dozen so the color cannot choose, will be a mixture of white, blue, pink and yellow(2 each).

I going to get towels and handkerchief for BB too.

mixue84

I bought the BB cot from OG, but dun think is big. they delivered to my hse last thursday. see if i can take pics and upload to FB for our secret gp to see.
They are 4 in 1 cot, with free bedding, mattress and changing tray.
well, at least BB can sleep till 3-4 years old.. hee.. save some money.

usagibb

ya, my lst one i got alot of things from there, now #2, i only replenish some clothings and towels....heehehe

i heard will deliver early for twins, are you prepared?

uksportgal

After much "research" I guess baby kingdom got more cheaper and worth cot then baby hypermart wor... worth going there to see if u going to hypermart. It is just few shop next to it. Personally feel Hypermat is more expensive and sell more branded stuff.... stoller they have is more high end brand.

Not sure if Taka still got cheap price... the cot I got there is $360(+ staff discount) without is $399 with better mattress and quite a no. of feebies. Free delievery + assemble. If u know anyone work there/ maybe some Taka credit card can get more discount :p not bad.

So far the cheapest Cot I see is $260 from bobohouse (during last Mar fair) serach online can get their contact. (I din get coz after seeing the quality I choose to pay abit more to get the taka one, is just personal choice so can be still an option :) )

Bedok central also got one shop selling baby stuff (Suppose many neighbourhood shop also about the same) They have many stroller/ cot etc.. not bad
Tampines blk 800+ also same.. sometimes neighbourhood shop also a worth take alook :)

Happy shopping~