EDD in July?

uksportgal

Hi ladies, for PEH here are the info I gather from the customer servies lady :)

Please find below the checklist of items to be prepared in advance for your delivery.
- Mother's maternity clothing (preferably with front openings for breastfeeding) and clothing for discharge
- Baby vest / clothing and blanket for discharge at your own preference. (Parkway East Hospital provide discharge clothing for babies)
- Baby mittens and booties
- Disposable panties and maternity bra
- Doctor's letter, laboratory results if any and pre-admission forms
- Cord blood collection kit (if any)
During your stay, the hospital will provide a box of tissue, basic toiletries pack (inclusive of shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, shower cap and comb), a packet of sanitary pad and hospital gowns with knots on the back as well as vests.
For baby, the hospital will provide wrapping blanket, baby clothing, a packet of disposable diapers (Huggies) and disposable wipes

lucashell

Hi dont forget to bring IC of both mother and father and also marriage certificate if want to do birth registration. Birth registration must be done within 14 days from the date of birth. If not think got fine

Tiggee

Hi dont forget to bring IC of both mother and father and also marriage certificate if want to do birth registration. Birth registration must be done within 14 days from the date of birth. If not think got fine
Not 14days. I think it's 45 days? Forgot already.

lucashell

I went to the SGH de as my wife work there. Really learn a lot of useful stuff from taking care of the baby to the actual labour. Very comprhensive. Do you guys also read books about pregnancy and parenting ?

I went to the SGH de as my wife work there. Really learn a lot of useful stuff from taking care of the baby to the actual labour. Very comprhensive. Do you guys also read books about pregnancy and parenting ?
ooo i read A LOT. go to library and borrow books, go to borders also. They have very interesting pregnancy books.

Worrywort

ooo i read A LOT. go to library and borrow books, go to borders also. They have very interesting pregnancy books.
I read a few books, magazines... more or less they say the same thing. But i still freak out quite easily! =(
can't do the 3D scan anymore, i think baby has become too big to fit into the picture..

lucashell

I have not visit borders yet i think its time to go there and take a look. My wife is considering the various pain relief during labour and she is very insistent against using epidural. Have you guys thot of what pain relief to go for ?

I'm having 4d scans every checkup...now every 2 weeks cos my baby has 2 rounds of cord around her neck. I am AGAINST epidural. At most I will take is laughing gas. hahaha. just listen to the body. It will tell you what to do.

lucashell

Tiggee

At how many weeks did she pop at? I wish I can pop as soon as she's full term ie 37 weeks (4 weeks more) agh time seems to crawl ESP during the last few weeks :S
She popped on 28th may. Baby was 32 weeks.

i know what you mean by time seems to crawl! i think so too! :(

Its like crawling can.............Sometimes you hope that baby would come out soon, but den you are scared it'll be underweight and unhealthy.....ARGH!!