EDD in July?

Just did the growth scan today. Baby at 2.26kg, should be ok with 6 weeks more to go. Starting to walk like a penguin and no longer agile. Dilemma : wish tat baby can pop soon so that I can move easily again yet dun wish him to come out too early!

Hope everyone's doing fine :)
O.O i got 5 weeks go go and my baby is 1.9 kg....ARGHHHHHHHH underweight...but she's 47cm tho...long...

Grace Postnatal

Hi mummy to be.... I am a mother of one and I have more than 10 years of experience in Pre/post natal massage. I am a qualified pre/post practitioner since 2006 and have completed the postgraduate training in workforce development agency, Singapore. I also completed the what Po Traditional Medical School in Thailand 2007. Recently in May 2009, I completed my “Well Mother”course organized by Shiatsu and massage for pregnancy: Well Mother in UK. I score disctinction in the course.

Please vist my blog for more details on Pre and Post Natal Massage at Health Sense Pre-Post Natal Care

otterised

have u tried baby kingdom? it's in kaki bukit, i saw before. but i think all cloth diapers the same la, if u cant get pigeon ones, get the amakin one shld be fine also (think i spelled it incorrectly, haha)

Natal care Triplus fish oil for sale

Dear mummies,
Any mummies taking this brand fish oil? I have two new boxes of Natal Care Triplus Fish oil each softgel capsule is 625mg to sell at $55 for 2 boxes (bought at $75). Each box has 30 capsules for one month supply. I just bought 2 weeks ago from my gynae's clinic thinking that I will continue breastfeeding but in the end my factory close after 2 weeks. if you Any mummies interested can SMS me at 84848583. Thank you.

lucashell

Re: Natal care Triplus fish oil for sale

my wife jus do the scan and my baby girl is 35 weeks going on 36 nw is ard 2.5kg. Bt my wife seem to be more uncomfortable with a lot of backache and sleepless nights is there any way to make her more comfortable and sleep better ?

Warm compress on the back...about sleepless night...tell her, welcome to the gang..ALL of us have sleepless nights..from toilets to maternal instinct of waking up every 2 -3 hours, leg cramps..

otterised

It's ok, both symptoms are rather common. Is your wife able to do some light exercise? I think the catback pose works for me. You can see the pose here.

Keep posture straight and drink warm milk before sleeping probably can help with sleep, she can also try sleeping on her left side like this, which is the recommended optimum position for pregnant women. Place a pillow in between her legs so it doesn't put too much pressure on the other leg, and if u have an extra pillow, place it behind her back also.

my wife just do the scan and my baby girl is 35 weeks going on 36 now is around 2.5kg. Bt my wife seem to be more uncomfortable with a lot of backache and sleepless nights is there any way to make her more comfortable and sleep better ?

Preloved Medela mini electric single breastpump for sale

Dear mummies, I have a preloved medela mini single electric breastpump to let go at $80 including one set of brand new personal parts. I've only used it a few times and milk factory supply went low. If interested, SMS me at 84848583. Collection at CCK Mrt station. : ))