EDD in June

Rukia

How many weeks are you now? Maybe too early to see sag and hearbeat. dont't worry, everything will turn out fine. Mummy must remain in a positive mood :)
i am about 6.5 wk. The gynae was telling me that in the first few wk, everything follows a strict routine, e.g. By hw many wk can see sac, hw many wk can see heart beat, hw many wk should be hw big. I am so worried.

yann13

rukia, try to get more rest and dont think too much, rest more then baby can grow healthy

anyone have east side gynae to recommend?

i am about 6.5 wk. The gynae was telling me that in the first few wk, everything follows a strict routine, e.g. By hw many wk can see sac, hw many wk can see heart beat, hw many wk should be hw big. I am so worried.
Dear Rukia, don't worry too much. Now most impt u must rest more especially take nap or sleep early coz when u rest all ur energy is given to the baby to develop. I always tell myself this so I try to sleep alot and it also prevent me from thinking n worrying too much when i sleep. Take care and remember to relax. By the way did dr woody use the vaginal scan for you?

Px22

Dear Rukia, dont't worry too much. Now most impt you must rest more especially take nap or sleep early coz when you rest all your energy is given to the baby to develop. I always tell myself this so I try to sleep alot and it also prevent me from thinking n worrying too much when i sleep. Take care and remember to relax. By the way did dr woody use the vaginal scan for you?
Hi Marchbear83.. is dr woody good? I also intend to see him as I stay at bk panjang.. What are his opening hours like for cck clinic, and how much is your first visit?

Does anyone experience brownish mucus? Mine came today and I am abit worried...

Hi Marchbear83.. is dr woody good? I also intend to see him as I stay at back panjang.. What are his opening hours like for chua chu kang clinic, and how much is your first visit?

Does anyone experience brownish mucus? Mine came today and I am abit worried...
Hihi, let me break down the pros n cons for you.

Pros
-first come first serve basis
-no long waiting time as he is a chop chop gynae
-very very reasonable prenatal package starting anytime u feel comfortable, can pay in two instalments
-soft spoken

Cons
-fast in consultation but for the package price I pay I have no complains.
-don't smile alot
-you have to pre-prepare your questions beforehand (he will answer All your qns)
-only accept cash n nets no credit card
-face sometimes very serious but I'm fine with it coz to me he is just being professional.

Opening hours
Mon-sat 9am-1pm
Mon, thurs 6-9pm
Sun/PH closed

If you don't wanna wait too long, go early to register. Hope these info helps. :)

Hi Px22,

Forgot to let you know that per visit with scan, consultation n vit, folic acid is about $140+. but if you take package it's $588.50 in two instalments for unlimited visit, scan, vit n folic acid and 1 post natal visit.

Hey I experienced slight brown spotting a week plus ago n slight now. I was given hormone pills to take for 2 weeks till next visit. By the way how many weeks are you now? : )

Px22

Hi Px22,

Forgot to let you know that per visit with scan, consultation n vit, folic acid is about $140+. but if you take package it's $588.50 in two instalments for unlimited visit, scan, vit n folic acid and 1 post natal visit.

Hey I experienced slight brown spotting a week plus ago n slight now. I was given hormone pills to take for 2 weeks till next visit. By the way how many weeks are you now? : )
Just hit the 6th week mark yesterday- EDD should be in late jun or beginning Jul.. I also have brownish cervical mucus yesterday, its not really spotting, just that when I wiped I can see very light brown mucus.. and was cramping so panic and went to the gynae nearest to my office. Gynae gave me a jab on the butt (hurts for a few hours) and Duphaston to stablise the pregnancy.. He say any spotting is no good.. esp together with cramping.
Did Dr woody tell u to take Folic Acid twice a day? The gynae i went to yesterday did.. And now i having very bad MS due to Duphaston:embarrassed:

Just hit the 6th week mark yesterday- EDD should be in late jun or beginning Jul.. I also have brownish cervical mucus yesterday, its not really spotting, just that when I wiped I can see very light brown mucus.. and was cramping so panic and went to the gynae nearest to my office. Gynae gave me a jab on the butt (hurts for a few hours) and Duphaston to stablise the pregnancy.. He say any spotting is no good.. esp together with cramping.
Did Dr woody tell you to take Folic Acid twice a day? The gynae i went to yesterday did.. And now i having very bad MS due to Duphaston:embarrassed:
Hi, I was told to take one of each pill daily except for the hormone pill which is 1 tab 3 times per day. I also feel sick each time after I take the hormone pill. This morning first time feel worst in feeling nausea but didn't really vomit out. Mine also when wipe then can see but it's very light color n not alot. I don't experience alot of cramping at the time but just once in awhile. What I know is my abdomen is really expanding and my pants are retiring soon hahahah. So do you intend to see Dr Woody or stick to the gynae near your office?

Any news? Have you gone for another scan? The doctor measured the sac or the length of the fetus?

Just went to see the gynae yesterday and he said the sac was not growing. Feeling terribly upset now. If by next week still not growing and no heartbeat, it is not a very good sign.

Rukia

Any news? Have you gone for another scan? The doctor measured the sac or the length of the fetus?
The sac grew...but now cant find heartbeat. Its like "yi bou wei ping yi bou you qi". Every visit to the gynae is a very stressful experience. He is giving me another week, if still no heartbeat may want me to go for d&c. :(

I am praying that baby will show up with heartbeat in one week's time.

How many weeks are you now? Are you sure the gynae is good? It's quite hard to find the heartbeat at first. How about seeking a second opinion?

The sac grew...but now cant find heartbeat. Its like "yi bou wei ping yi bou you qi". Every visit to the gynae is a very stressful experience. He is giving me another week, if still no heartbeat may want me to go for d&c. :(

Px22

Hi, I was told to take one of each pill daily except for the hormone pill which is 1 tab 3 times per day. I also feel sick each time after I take the hormone pill. This morning first time feel worst in feeling nausea but didn't really vomit out. Mine also when wipe then can see but it's very light color n not alot. I dont't experience alot of cramping at the time but just once in awhile. What I know is my abdomen is really expanding and my pants are retiring soon hahahah. So do you intend to see Dr Woody or stick to the gynae near your office?
me too.. pants are retiring soon. Everything leaves a nice print mark on my skin.. even though by right we aren't really supposed to put on weight in the first trimester..
Hormone pill yes, 3 times a day. After taking, my head spins, and feel sick. Eat also want to vomit, don't eat also want to vomit. I dont feel like eating all my favourite foods anymore.. And I use to gorge myself, now I get full with just a few mouthfuls. And yet I am still gaining weight!

The discharge is still there when I wiped only, not alot, and very light color. In fact its so light, I dont know if its considered light brown or yellow. Cramping also once in a while.. So yes we are both normal and having the exact same symptoms.. hahah

Intend to go see dr woody.. the gynae near my office jus wants me to go back and check on the discharge and cramping and see heartbeat the next round.. and he says if all is good then I can go to see my own gynae. Hope dr woody is good. I dont mind a cool and quiet guy as long as baby is in good hands..
currently baby is at 1.47cm / 1.74cm.. gynae says big for his/her age :Dancing_wub:

Px22

Hi Px22, are you on dusphaton?
Yes duphaston.. and a jab in the butt too.. hurts even till now!

welcome! u r same as me.. EDD end jun/beg jul, but this is my first child.. excited and scared at the same time

And yes.. I dont like SMH too.. too many voices, too fast moving..

usagibb

Yes duphaston.. and a jab in the butt too.. hurts even till now!

welcome! you r same as me.. EDD end jun/beg jul, but this is my first child.. excited and scared at the same time

And yes.. I dont like SMH too.. too many voices, too fast moving..

ya....SMH too many voices liao and read until blur....i use another nick, oki...use wrongly just now

usagibb

Rukia....dun worry oki...I will pray for you too.

me too.. pants are retiring soon. Everything leaves a nice print mark on my skin.. even though by right we aren't really supposed to put on weight in the first trimester..
Hormone pill yes, 3 times a day. After taking, my head spins, and feel sick. Eat also want to vomit, dont't eat also want to vomit. I dont feel like eating all my favourite foods anymore.. And I use to gorge myself, now I get full with just a few mouthfuls. And yet I am still gaining weight!

The discharge is still there when I wiped only, not alot, and very light color. In fact its so light, I dont know if its considered light brown or yellow. Cramping also once in a while.. So yes we are both normal and having the exact same symptoms.. hahah

Intend to go see dr woody.. the gynae near my office just wants me to go back and check on the discharge and cramping and see heartbeat the next
round.. and he says if all is good then I can go to see my own gynae. Hope dr woody is good. I dont mind a cool and quiet guy as long as baby is in good hands..
currently baby is at 1.47cm / 1.74cm.. gynae says big for his/her age :Dancing_wub:

Hello Px22, yes we have the same symptoms but I wanna check with you do you experience back pain/back ache at this stage? My back hurts and it comes and go. Dunno is it becoz of my work. My next appt is 15 nov evening can't wait for the appt to see how my baby is doing. Two weeks ago it was 0.88cm. I just pray it is growing healthily. I have been going thru alot of stress and unhappy moments. My abdomen is expanding so fast that I feel fat hahaha. Usually I heard abdomen will only show 4/5th months but mine only 2 mths like bulging out already hahaha.

usagibb

Hello Px22, yes we have the same symptoms but I wanna check with you do you experience back pain/back ache at this stage? My back hurts and it comes and go. dont know is it becoz of my work. My next appt is 15 nov evening can't wait for the appt to see how my baby is doing. Two weeks ago it was 0.88cm. I just pray it is growing healthily. I have been going thru alot of stress and unhappy moments. My abdomen is expanding so fast that I feel fat hahaha. Usually I heard abdomen will only show 4/5th months but mine only 2 mths like bulging out already hahaha.

Hello Marchbear83, you are now how many weeks?

Px22

Hello Px22, yes we have the same symptoms but I wanna check with you do you experience back pain/back ache at this stage? My back hurts and it comes and go. dont know is it becoz of my work. My next appt is 15 nov evening can't wait for the appt to see how my baby is doing. Two weeks ago it was 0.88cm. I just pray it is growing healthily. I have been going thru alot of stress and unhappy moments. My abdomen is expanding so fast that I feel fat hahaha. Usually I heard abdomen will only show 4/5th months but mine only 2 mths like bulging out already hahaha.
Are you working in the office? Most prob its due to work if u sit for long hours. I use to have it until I went for physiotherapy.. but I heard pregnancy can cause slight backaches due to the position of our uterus.. Diff pple have diff degrees of pain..
And yes now i have no idea is my womb expanding or my stomach expanding. And its weird since my MS quite bad i wonder why my tummy still expands.. Baby is the size of a 20cent coin so my tummy should not be so fat -_-''

If you want to get cheap n nice maternity clothes u can try bukit timah plaza. Happen to chance upon the clothes when i was buying my wedding items last year.. The tops and pants are about 20 - 30 bucks each...

Last night I did a forbidden thing.. I ate maggi mee for dinner and I put tons of chili in it! I felt so fantastic after tat cos it was the first decent meal I had in the whole week.. hahah but then again, I read somewhere that the most impt thing is to be happy, cos if u r feeling stressed and worried and miserable all the time, baby will feel it. So we should eat watever we want and do watever we want, try to be happy and stop worrying unduly.. Jiayou!:Dancing_tongue:

usagibb

Are you working in the office? Most prob its due to work if you sit for long hours. I use to have it until I went for physiotherapy.. but I heard pregnancy can cause slight backaches due to the position of our uterus.. Diff pple have diff degrees of pain..
And yes now i have no idea is my womb expanding or my stomach expanding. And its weird since my MS quite bad i wonder why my tummy still expands.. Baby is the size of a 20cent coin so my tummy should not be so fat -_-''

If you want to get cheap n nice maternity clothes you can try bukit timah plaza. Happen to chance upon the clothes when i was buying my wedding items last year.. The tops and pants are about 20 - 30 bucks each...

Last night I did a forbidden thing.. I ate maggi mee for dinner and I put tons of chili in it! I felt so fantastic after that cos it was the first decent meal I had in the whole week.. hahah but then again, I read somewhere that the most impt thing is to be happy, cos if you r feeling stressed and worried and miserable all the time, baby will feel it. So we should eat watever we want and do watever we want, try to be happy and stop worrying unduly.. Jiayou!:Dancing_tongue:

Px22, I also ate cup maggi mee last nite, kind of craving for it, but after few mouthful, dun feel the noodles as nice as before...ate half and throw away the rest...haha...