EDD in June

Px22

Px22, I also ate cup maggi mee last nite, kind of craving for it, but after few mouthful, dont feel the noodles as nice as before...ate half and throw away the rest...haha...
thats y i put tons of chili padi.. cos it taste great that way hahah

usagibb

thank god mother in law didn't know I am preggers. She was coughing and sneezing madly when i was cooking maggi with the chili padi. Think she might have murdered me if she knew. :eek:

hahaha....you staying with ur MIL?

I havent let my mom noe abt it yet, wait till next appt lst...good or bad news then tell her...haha....

so far, I only told 2 friends...who are concern about me...hehe

Px22

hahaha....you staying with your mother in law?

I havent let my mom know about it yet, wait till next appt lst...good or bad news then tell her...haha....

so far, I only told 2 friends...who are concern about me...hehe
yes staying with in laws.. nobody knows except for me and DH.. and not intending to tell anyone until past first trimester. Hopefully we can keep it a secret but I think quite hard, cos I am going to aussie in 3 weeks time with my frens.. Its hard to keep it down even in the office as I havent been wearing my heels for a week and I have been drinking lots of 100plus to curb the MS.. Pple have been asking me why i acting weird recently and I have been giving funny excuses like gastric flu, indigestion, prob with intestines etc. hahah:tlaugh:

usagibb

yes staying with in laws.. nobody knows except for me and dear husband.. and not intending to tell anyone until past first trimester. Hopefully we can keep it a secret but I think quite hard, cos I am going to aussie in 3 weeks time with my friends.. Its hard to keep it down even in the office as I havent been wearing my heels for a week and I have been drinking lots of 100plus to curb the MS.. Pple have been asking me why i acting weird recently and I have been giving funny excuses like gastric flu, indigestion, prob with intestines etc. hahah:tlaugh:

hahaha....maybe u can just gv an indirect answer to them...just tell them, 3 mths later then tell you and then tell them its full stop at the moment...hehe....

you gg aussie for yr end holiday? so nice...

Px22

tats a good one. I was putting off due to the superstition. Dun want anything to happen cos i TTC for 1yr before I got it.. Maybe I should try it next time someone asks...

Yes aussie to celebrate my wedding anniversary, but then DH wants to cancel and forfeit all the money spent cos i was having brownish discharge, gynae say baby unstable, so DH is worried. But argh he drives me nuts. He seemed nonchalant when i show him the scan pics, very bo chup and not the least bit excited. Don't bother when I tell him i wanna puke, I have no appetite, feels like crap, having cramps.. But yet he want to cancel my aussie trip.. So is he excited or not? he was the one who wants to have a baby badly but he seems so cold and uninterested in anything. When I asked him, he say he is super happy and jumping inside but he seems like a block of wood outside. HAIZ :shyxxx:

usagibb

tats a good one. I was putting off due to the superstition. dont want anything to happen cos i trying to concieve for 1yr before I got it.. Maybe I should try it next time someone asks...

Yes aussie to celebrate my wedding anniversary, but then dear husband wants to cancel and forfeit all the money spent cos i was having brownish discharge, gynae say baby unstable, so dear husband is worried. But argh he drives me nuts. He seemed nonchalant when i show him the scan pics, very bo chup and not the least bit excited. dont't bother when I tell him i wanna puke, I have no appetite, feels like crap, having cramps.. But yet he want to cancel my aussie trip.. So is he excited or not? he was the one who wants to have a baby badly but he seems so cold and uninterested in anything. When I asked him, he say he is super happy and jumping inside but he seems like a block of wood outside. sigh :shyxxx:
I was also super pantang de...tats why my very lst one i join SMH forum, so many ppl noes and say the C word to me...maybe I cant take in the C word...shortly gynae say not growing at all not to say got heartbeat...super sad....

so now also not telling anyone, not even my collg at the moment, till everything stable...

hbs are like that de...they dun reveal alot from their faces...haha....but they do care de...

when i having my ger, also having light brownish discharge, 2-3 jabs plus duphaston...as long as not red blood, dun worry too much...maybe u want to hv another jab before u go for aussie to play safe...anyway aussie is a place for relaxing...so dun worry, wear more most impt

u are now how many weeks?

Px22, I also ate cup maggi mee last nite, kind of craving for it, but after few mouthful, dont feel the noodles as nice as before...ate half and throw away the rest...haha...

Don't worry, i eat maggi mee at times and I love chilli padi...must have chilli in my food then i got appetite. hehehe. I am starting to be so picky with my food.

usagibb

Hi usagibb, yes i saw the heartbeat when the doc do the transvaginal scan for me. Always look forward to my appt so i can see the heartbeat for a few secs heheeh. How many weeks are you in now?

ya lor...i can understand, always look forward to appt de...at least feel more assure after the scan...

i think im coming to 6weeks, cos my cycle is kind of irregular, can be 30days, can be 33days...then my gynae did a scan only see a small sac, so he say shld be abt 5wks+ to 6wks...so i check online base on 33 days, this sat then 6weeks...hopefully can see the hb...very worry now

ya ...i can understand, always look forward to appt ...at least feel more assure after the scan...

i think im coming to 6weeks, cos my cycle is kind of irregular, can be 30days, can be 33days...then my gynae did a scan only see a small sac, so he say shld be about 5wks+ to 6wks...so i check online base on 33 days, this sat then 6weeks...hopefully can see the husband...very worry now
Don't worry too much. 5 weeks + can't see heartbeat but 6weeks+ or 7 weeks can see heartbeat le. Be positive and stay happy. Everything will be fine.

Px22

Me 6.3 weeks now.. Went for first scan on tuesday and saw the yoke and sac. gynae say based on my irregular cycle I am supposed to be in 5th week only, but based on the size of the sac it looks like I am in 6th week. He can't see heartbeat yet, and he said we could do a vag scan if I insist, should be able to see heartbeat but he thinks its not necessary to stress myself like that.. Will go back next week, hopefully can see.
Yes! had kimchi spicy hotpot for lunch and super satisfying.. chili padi confirm safe ha? then I shall not hold back hahahha. Mummies should be happy and satisfied to have a happy baby too.
Husband was asking me to stop looking at the mirror, cos I have a flat nose.. ask me to look at him more often so that baby will have a sharper nose. HAHAH so horrible of him..

usagibb

dont't worry too much. 5 weeks + can't see heartbeat but 6weeks+ or 7 weeks can see heartbeat . Be positive and stay happy. Everything will be fine.

Marchbear83, cant help worrying with my previous history, i really scare history will repeat again....jialat, jialat...

usagibb

Me 6.3 weeks now.. Went for first scan on tuesday and saw the yoke and sac. gynae say based on my irregular cycle I am supposed to be in 5th week only, but based on the size of the sac it looks like I am in 6th week. He can't see heartbeat yet, and he said we could do a vag scan if I insist, should be able to see heartbeat but he thinks its not necessary to stress myself like that.. Will go back next week, hopefully can see.
Yes! had kimchi spicy hotpot for lunch and super satisfying.. chili padi confirm safe ha? then I shall not hold back hahahha. Mummies should be happy and satisfied to have a happy baby too.
Husband was asking me to stop looking at the mirror, cos I have a flat nose.. ask me to look at him more often so that baby will have a sharper nose. HAHAH so horrible of him..

can eat de...my lst one, i always eat alot of laksa...always craving for that...hahaha

Hihi,

You know for my case, every visit i go scan when use the scan on the abdomen cannot see heartbeat so must scan from below then can see. The very first time he say cant see anything i panic, then he say better scan from below and we could see the tiny heart beating. So i think my next visit i should tell doc don't waste the gel just scan directly from below although it's uncomfortable. No one told me cannot eat chilli leh so i just continue and I guess as long i got appetite to eat and happy can already. : )

Px22

Hihi,

You know for my case, every visit i go scan when use the scan on the abdomen cannot see heartbeat so must scan from below then can see. The very first time he say cant see anything i panic, then he say better scan from below and we could see the tiny heart beating. So i think my next visit i should tell doc dont't waste the gel just scan directly from below although it's uncomfortable. No one told me cannot eat chilli so i just continue and I guess as long i got appetite to eat and happy can already. : )
Is this your first baby? Its my first...
Every single scan also need to do vag scan ah? Were you in your 6th week when you first saw the heartbeat?

Is this your first baby? Its my first...
Every single scan also need to do vag scan ? Were you in your 6th week when you first saw the heartbeat?
Hi Px22, yup it's my first child too. Miracle child i call as I tried 2 years for this to happen. I was in my 6 weeks and a few days when i first saw the heartbeat. :)