EDD in June

usagibb

Wonder why they changed it. Are you 8+ weeks now?? How are you feeling? Any different as the weeks go by?
ya...change until the font appear so big by default....dun like lei...tats why i change the font to smallest...haha

nope...im not....im about 6weeks only...cant see anything during my last scan

how are you feeling now?

Oh! I could see at 6 weeks, did you do the Vaginal scan? The gynae had to search for quite a while though. I realise that I don't wake up in the middle of the night hungry now so that's good! Still get suddenly tired. Otherwise I'm ok I guess.

ya...change until the font appear so big by default....dont like lei...tats why i change the font to smallest...haha

nope...im not....im about 6weeks only...cant see anything during my last scan

how are you feeling now?

Last edited:

Px22

ya, the fonts become so big and clear lei, then kind of inconvenient ...cos my desk is very open ...anyone walk past sure peek at my screen ....haha
me too i tot wrong website.. looks so weird. my desk also very open so big pink background catches passerby attention zzzzzz
do u guys feel sleepy all the time? I can now sleep anywhere and anytime wor -_-

usagibb

Oh! I could see at 6 weeks, did you do the Vaginal scan? The gynae had to search for quite a while though. I realise that I dont't wake up in the middle of the night hungry now so that's good! Still get suddenly tired. Otherwise I'm ok I guess.

oh, my last visit is only 5wks+ and only get to see the tiny sac and nthg else...so hopefully the next visit can see hb and yolk...if not its not a good news and since i got history before, it mite happen again on me =)

usagibb

me too i thought wrong website.. looks so weird. my desk also very open so big pink background catches passerby attention zzzzzz
do you guys feel sleepy all the time? I can now sleep anywhere and anytime -_-

ya lor...dun like lei...too striking liao...haha...

yes, very very tired...and today duno why start feeling nauseas....hope it wun be like my lst pregnancy, vomit until 5th mths....sigh....

Not all the time but I will suddenly feel tired all of the sudden.

me too i thought wrong website.. looks so weird. my desk also very open so big pink background catches passerby attention zzzzzz
do you guys feel sleepy all the time? I can now sleep anywhere and anytime -_-

Px22

oh, my last visit is only 5wks+ and only get to see the tiny sac and nthg else...so hopefully the next visit can see hb and yolk...if not its not a good news and since i got history before, it mite happen again on me =)
hahaha this autospelling thing in the forum is so dumb.. u wanted to say Heart Beat, but it auto corrected to husband and i was still wondering why u see husband in your tummy??? LOL
Don't worry. I have yet to see heartbeat too.. and I have a slight nagging thought behind my mind but I try to put it away. Only time will tell so no point worrying everyday also.. stay happy then we will all have happy babies..

Nauseas is good.. clinic nurse told me if you can even puke it out, its better. The stronger your symptoms, the higher the hormone level, the stronger is baby.. and she say clinically proven that pineapple got enzymes that will really weaken womb so try not to take..

Oh! Ok. Yea 5 weeks is a little early. During my 6 week scan I could only see one tiny thing with a heart beat. Haha I think the heart beat was bigger than the baby!

oh, my last visit is only 5wks+ and only get to see the tiny sac and nthg else...so hopefully the next visit can see husband and yolk...if not its not a good news and since i got history before, it mite happen again on me =)

usagibb

hahaha this autospelling thing in the forum is so dumb.. you wanted to say Heart Beat, but it auto corrected to husband and i was still wondering why you see husband in your tummy??? LOL
dont't worry. I have yet to see heartbeat too.. and I have a slight nagging thought behind my mind but I try to put it away. Only time will tell so no point worrying everyday also.. stay happy then we will all have happy babies..

Nauseas is good.. clinic nurse told me if you can even puke it out, its better. The stronger your symptoms, the higher the hormone level, the stronger is baby.. and she say clinically proven that pineapple got enzymes that will really weaken womb so try not to take..

cannot write in short form lor....must in full, if not will auto lengthen for us...heartbeat become husband.....faintz...

oh yes...correct lei...my M/C that time i was also just feeling nauseas and want to vomit but always nthg de....so HCG not high enough...then when i hv my #1, its so high that im always feeling gong gong lor...one day can hug the toilet bowl few times...and my mom told me its better to vomit something out...

Px22

but does anyone know why we suddenly dont like certain food? i use to love seafood... now i puke when i smell seafood. fish, prawn, shrimp, scallops, crab.. jus thinking of it makes me wanna throw up. Last night hb was eating fried beehoon and it had shrimp.. i ate one mouthful and i was trying my very best to swallow it and not throw up.. Baby doesn't like seafood? lolx
now i everyday dunno wat to eat... cos seems like everything makes me nauseas even though stomach growling and super hungry...

Same! It's like I have to ask baby what it would like to eat hehe. I can barely eat now as well. I think if baby doesn't like it after 2 mouthfuls I will be full.

but does anyone know why we suddenly dont like certain food? i use to love seafood... now i puke when i smell seafood. fish, prawn, shrimp, scallops, crab.. just thinking of it makes me wanna throw up. Last night husband was eating fried beehoon and it had shrimp.. i ate one mouthful and i was trying my very best to swallow it and not throw up.. Baby doesn't like seafood? lolx
now i everyday dont know what to eat... cos seems like everything makes me nauseas even though stomach growling and super hungry...

usagibb

Same! It's like I have to ask baby what it would like to eat hehe. I can barely eat now as well. I think if baby doesn't like it after 2 mouthfuls I will be full.
guess its normal de...cos we are having morning sickness and hcg is building up so make our appettite very bad, wait for lst trim to be over, will have a big appettite to eat everything...haha....

my previous one, everyday i see what my mom cooks, turn me off totally until i told her dun need to cook my share for the time being, i will buy from outside watever i feel like eating at that moment...haha

Px22

aiyo.. like tat jialat liao... so small already ordering us wat to eat.. when they grow up we are sure at their mercy hahahah:nah:
and no appetite to eat still can put on weight. i think in a few weeks time i can start buying maternity pants liao hahah

usagibb

haha...like that is only beginning lei...after that u sure will eat anything u want, cos everything u also want to eat de...haha....

I think the weight comes from the extra blood too. Think I read that our blood increases by 40-50% plus all the other expanding organs. Otherwise I can't explain the weight gain at this stage if our appetites are so bad!

aiyo.. like that jialat ... so small already ordering us what to eat.. when they grow up we are sure at their mercy hahahah:nah:
and no appetite to eat still can put on weight. i think in a few weeks time i can start buying maternity pants hahah

Px22

Px22, you still reading the SMH thread? im a silent reader there
yes.. but not all the time. thread move too fast and too many pple talking at the same time le.. unless its of major concern like drinking mummy milk powder haha

usagibb

yes.. but not all the time. thread move too fast and too many pple talking at the same time .. unless its of major concern like drinking mummy milk powder haha

wahaha....i think i will start drinking once i detect heartbeat....heee...dun want to waste money if let say its not successful...

Px22

that day I went to the gynae and they had a free goody bag from Enfa Mama.. with 4 packs of milk powder. both choco and vanilla one taste horrible and i had to throw them away. but nurse say its good cos baby grows faster, stronger and smarter if we drink this. haiz dunno wat to do..