EDD in June'09

chrisgal

oic.. then do you need to change the teat size? I used the large size when feeding her the brown rice..
nope i didnt cange the teat size coz the teat size that i using now is alredi big haha... but most of the time i will spoonfeed him.... to let him learn how to eat things fm spoon and swallow it properly!!! if i lazy... den i will jus mix it in his milk...

chrisgal

hi all mummies... just to check.... how much (ml) milk is ur bb drinking currently? and can they finish their milk everytime? every 3 hr one time or 4 hr? :shyxxx:

yen

hi all mummies... just to check.... how much (ml) milk is your baby drinking currently? and can they finish their milk everytime? every 3 hr one time or 4 hr? :shyxxx:
Hi chris,

My boy drink 150ml with interval of 3-4hrs now, but at times can finish at times can't... its all depending on his mood i guess, hmmm...

yen

Hi all,

I also want to start feeding my boy either brown rice or cereal... but dunno to feed him or mix with formula better? Btw, u mummies bought the instant type brown rice from supermarket or from chinese medical hall?

M&M

Hi chris,

My boy drink 150ml with interval of 3-4hrs now, but at times can finish at times can't... its all depending on his mood i guess, hmmm...
my boy is also drinking 150ml with 3-4hrs interval. sometimes not able to finish. noticed that now if he is distracted, he wont be able to finish.

chelle

My boy is drinking 6.5 oz every 3 hr, but i noticed that he drink lesser frm late afternoon to evening.
He is not on any cereals yet

my boy is also drinking 150ml with 3-4hrs interval. sometimes not able to finish. noticed that now if he is distracted, he wont be able to finish.
ya, mine too.. sometimes cannot finish also..
worse thing is that she doesnt want to drink when friends or relatives are around.. must hide her in a corner then she can to drink..

M&M

ya, mine too.. sometimes cannot finish also..
worse thing is that she doesnt want to drink when friends or relatives are around.. must hide her in a corner then she can to drink..

yup yup yup! many times when i'm feeding him and once someone walks into the room he kpo...n doesnt want to drink anymore...

M&M

errrr... anyone facing problem bathing their bbs recently? my boy now always tries to sit up... which he cant so he looks like he is doing crunches. when out in the pram he is also like that. same when bathing which makes it difficult for me to rinse the shampoo of his hair...

MomoMummy

errrr... anyone facing problem bathing their bbs recently? my boy now always tries to sit up... which he cant so he looks like he is doing crunches. when out in the pram he is also like that. same when bathing which makes it difficult for me to rinse the shampoo of his hair...

my ger always tilt her head up when she is seating car seat.. and she dun wan sit for long.. always wan me to carry and i cannot let her lie on my arms - she dun wan.. so i hold her under her arms and she is sitting straight.. can sit like tt for 20-30 mins.. i v tired also.

bathing she kicks hard.. and twice i almost let her drink water. and i say loudly "ahh ahh ahhh one day u sure drink water ah!" but ok la.. she doesnt really push herself up. saw at kiddy palace theres a chair to place in the bathtub so yr baby can lie there while u r bathing him.

i am stressful with her everytime we are bringing her out. no matter is shopping or taking jabs.. once step in the car, she starts to cry and then stop den start again.. so paiseh today in the supermarket when she cries.. and not soft lo.. super loud. got wedding dinner next week n everyone ask if she is going bt i cant bring her.. if not i think the attention not the bride n groom but its her.. hur hur ...:embarrassed:

chrisgal

Hi all,

I also want to start feeding my boy either brown rice or cereal... but dont know to feed him or mix with formula better? Btw, you mummies bought the instant type brown rice from supermarket or from chinese medical hall?
hi.... i've alredi started feeding m bb brown rice and cereal.... ntuc sell this brand :moon rabbit: it's brown rice powder wit si sen ,.... if u wan pls buy the normal de... coz they also have some mix wit ikan bili etc... jus get the normal brown rice wit si sen... one time feed one day... and i bought the frisco cream cereal also.... this one i will spoon feed him once a day.... for the brownrice wit si sen i will mix about one tablespoon in his normal milk for his last milk time b4 bed....u can try it too.... everytime i feed him wit spoon will make super messy everytime.... let him have a bib wear ard him.;.. and get ready a handercheif u will need it haha....

oh ya... rem to feed ur bb wit gripe water everytime one time will do about 1ml will do... dun mix wit water... feed him straight and let him have water after that... also after everyfed of the cereal and brown rice need to give him lots of water also

chrisgal

hee... my bb keep kicking the water when i bath him... make me also look like i'm the one who bath not him... he make the whole place wit water and me also water.... lozl:tlaugh:

yen

yup yup yup! many times when i'm feeding him and once someone walks into the room he kpo...n doesnt want to drink anymore...
Hey, our babies exactly the same... cannot have any distraction if not dun want to continue drinking... will only keep smiling or busy looking here n there, haiz.... really have to bluff him sometimes to finish his milk...

yen

hi.... i've alredi started feeding m baby brown rice and cereal.... ntuc sell this brand :moon rabbit: it's brown rice powder wit si sen ,.... if you want pls buy the normal ... coz they also have some mix wit ikan bili etc... just get the normal brown rice wit si sen... one time feed one day... and i bought the frisco cream cereal also.... this one i will spoon feed him once a day.... for the brownrice wit si sen i will mix about one tablespoon in his normal milk for his last milk time before bed....you can try it too.... everytime i feed him wit spoon will make super messy everytime.... let him have a bib wear around him.;.. and get ready a handercheif you will need it haha....

oh ya... rem to feed your baby wit gripe water everytime one time will do about 1ml will do... dont mix wit water... feed him straight and let him have water after that... also after everyfed of the cereal and brown rice need to give him lots of water also
Hey thanks for ur reply... ok will go and buy the normal brown rice, try feeding him this weekend and see how he react... hehehe.... Will the brown rice caused their stool become hard?

chrisgal

Hey thanks for your reply... ok will go and buy the normal brown rice, try feeding him this weekend and see how he react... hehehe.... Will the brown rice caused their stool become hard?
you reli got to feed him very gripe water everytime.. each time one time will do! if not will have diff in po poo

yen

you reli got to feed him very gripe water everytime.. each time one time will do! if not will have diff in po poo
I started feeding him yesterday with just 2 teaspoon of brown rice... he seems quite ok wit it... after that i gave him 60ml of water and he finish all...

chrisgal

I started feeding him yesterday with just 2 teaspoon of brown rice... he seems quite ok wit it... after that i gave him 60ml of water and he finish all...
wah.. so much water??? haha.... i tot baby /toddler cant have too much water???

Astar

I'm feeding my boy cereal and stage one bottled fruits from Healthy Times, organic stuff. He seemed to enjoy. =)