EDD in MAR 2010

Hi Mummies, have any1 of you decide yr baby chinese name alrdy? My fren engaged a feng shui master to name her bb. I'm not so gd with chinese characters so I dun know what chinese name is suitable for my child.

angelwendy

Hi Mummies, have any1 of you decide your baby chinese name alrdy? My friend engaged a feng shui master to name her baby. I'm not so good with chinese characters so I dont know what chinese name is suitable for my child.

I haven... cause i need to see wat time & date my boy come out.....:001_302: they say they will count the date & time to see wat name is good....

terasey

you are welcome.. :)

serendipity and angelwendy- thks for the info and address... appreciate lots.. :)
Naming the baby~
Which shifu you mummies going for? How much do they charge?

Employing a maid
How to employ a maid? i totally clueless. MIL does not want to take care of my bb. My working hours are very early sometimes from 3.30am - 12.30pm and other days 6.30pm - 4pm. Hubby work long hours from 10am - 10pm.

THink i need a helper at home...

terasey

haiz.. i left with no choice...

MIL does not want to quit & take care of baby. No nannies nearby & cost is high.

Infant care timings not suit me.:( MIL & Dear want to employ maid...

My mum stays too far from me.

angelwendy

sigh.. i left with no choice...

mother in law does not want to quit & take care of baby. No nannies nearby & cost is high.

Infant care timings not suit me.:( mother in law & Dear want to employ maid...

My mum stays too far from me.

Hmm.. that will be quite hard.... but i feel not safe lei...

terasey

i noe i noe.. i feel the same way every day too. but mil & hubby think its safe. "So many people also have maids, why cant we?"

to me, the thought of having another person in the house is... arghhh... they are strangers too... scared they steal. scared communication prob.. (a MIL is bad enough). Worst... if they ill treat my baobei.

but then. realli no alternative.. if need maid i wish to have her early.. so can train and monitor...

angelwendy

i know i know.. i feel the same way every day too. but mother in law & hubby think its safe. "So many people also have maids, why cant we?"

to me, the thought of having another person in the house is... arghhh... they are strangers too... scared they steal. scared communication prob.. (a mother in law is bad enough). Worst... if they ill treat my baobei.

but then. really no alternative.. if need maid i wish to have her early.. so can train and monitor...

i think u can put a CCTV.. meaning pin hole cam?? so that u can see it even when u at work?

chocbuzz

i know i know.. i feel the same way every day too. but mother in law & hubby think its safe. "So many people also have maids, why cant we?"

to me, the thought of having another person in the house is... arghhh... they are strangers too... scared they steal. scared communication prob.. (a mother in law is bad enough). Worst... if they ill treat my baobei.

but then. really no alternative.. if need maid i wish to have her early.. so can train and monitor...
If really really no choice and you have to get a maid, get one who can speak english and has children of her own... some of the maids can be pretty young...
and yah... install CCTV if you can...

Luckyone

Yup i think better to get one.... :001_302: i going to find a job after my confindment.. hopefull i will be starting work soon.... cause i'm sending my boy to infant care also... in order to get a subsidy i must be a working mum...:embarrassed: so was scare that i won't be in time for a job... yup i also booked my post - natal massage already.. as for the confindment... my mum will be helping me...:001_302: my next visit to my gynae will be include talking about the package also.. i will opt for normal delivery.. cause baby head is already down & also yup it will heal faster.. normal delivery you can start your post-natal massage faster in order to slim down....:Dancing_wub:
Hi angelwendy, may I know your boy kick you how often around 23rd weeks onwards? Your boy kick you more often now?
A lot of people said baby kick is like "butterfly" but I don't feel like that leh :err: Mine is like sometimes 1 or 2 kick and sometimes 3 to 5 kick at 1 time.
And he's quite active around 10 to 12 pm and night after 10pm.

shiyi

Yup i think better to get one.... :001_302: i going to find a job after my confindment.. hopefull i will be starting work soon.... cause i'm sending my boy to infant care also... in order to get a subsidy i must be a working mum...:embarrassed: so was scare that i won't be in time for a job... yup i also booked my post - natal massage already.. as for the confindment... my mum will be helping me...:001_302: my next visit to my gynae will be include talking about the package also.. i will opt for normal delivery.. cause baby head is already down & also yup it will heal faster.. normal delivery you can start your post-natal massage faster in order to slim down....:Dancing_wub:
hi mummy,
how ur mum do confinement for u? she will travel to ur place to cook for u everyday ah?

angelwendy

Hi angelwendy, may I know your boy kick you how often around 23rd weeks onwards? Your boy kick you more often now?
A lot of people said baby kick is like "butterfly" but I dont't feel like that :err: Mine is like sometimes 1 or 2 kick and sometimes 3 to 5 kick at 1 time.
And he's quite active around 10 to 12 pm and night after 10pm.

Mine gets quite active after the 20 weeks.... but the feeling get stronger when i reach about 26 weeks onwards.... sometime if u don't feel that much... u can try lie down on ur back & relax.... normally u will feel it after a few try.....:001_302: ya... mine is about the same... sometime in the afternoon & when i wanna sleep... he will be more active...h

angelwendy

hi mummy,
how your mum do confinement for you? she will travel to your place to cook for you everyday ?

Actually i m staying with my mum now.. as i'm waiting for my flat... i will move out next year.... my mum will onli cook then leave it there.... i can heat up myself later... cause she is working as well... is just a simple confindment...