EDD in MAR 2010

shiyi

Actually i m staying with my mum now.. as i'm waiting for my flat... i will move out next year.... my mum will onli cook then leave it there.... i can heat up myself later... cause she is working as well... is just a simple confindment...
ic.. im not staying with my mum..but shes gonna cook my confinement food..meaning shes got to travel to my place everyday.. so poor thing

angelwendy

ic.. im not staying with my mum..but shes gonna cook my confinement food..meaning shes got to travel to my place everyday.. so poor thing
Or do u have an extra room for her?? then can let her sleepover... for the confindment time... i think is better for her...

shiyi

Or do you have an extra room for her?? then can let her sleepover... for the confindment time... i think is better for her...
dun hav leh... but lucky she stay hg i stay sk.. not very far..but still quite a hassle having to travel..
so i intend to go over everyday when im more mobile

canisque

Mine gets quite active after the 20 weeks.... but the feeling get stronger when i reach about 26 weeks onwards.... sometime if you dont't feel that much... you can try lie down on your back & relax.... normally you will feel it after a few try.....:001_302: ya... mine is about the same... sometime in the afternoon & when i wanna sleep... he will be more active...h
Wow angelwendy! Your baby coming very soon!! How are u feeling now? Have you gotten all the stuffs (baby and yours) prepared?

angelwendy

Wow angelwendy! Your baby coming very soon!! How are you feeling now? Have you gotten all the stuffs (baby and yours) prepared?
Yup.. hee... excited... but is really getting very heavy & tired.... can't wait for my next checkup.. which is on week36....:001_302::Dancing_tongue: finally after so long... the moments is getting nearer... yup... almost all the things r ready.. onli bigger item like cot mattress... need to wipe the cot also.. & also i bought steamer for the bottle but haven fix yet.. wash think is still early to fix.. scare got dust.... Stroller will buy after birth...

dont hav ... but lucky she stay hg i stay sk.. not very far..but still quite a hassle having to travel..
so i intend to go over everyday when im more mobile
Y not do the confinement at your mom hse? she can help you take care baby also.. for the 1st mth, we are not allowed to go out.. not even downstair lo..

Luckyone

Mine gets quite active after the 20 weeks.... but the feeling get stronger when i reach about 26 weeks onwards.... sometime if you dont't feel that much... you can try lie down on your back & relax.... normally you will feel it after a few try.....:001_302: ya... mine is about the same... sometime in the afternoon & when i wanna sleep... he will be more active...h

Hi angelwendy, have you named you baby yet? I will name my baby boy "Lim Yi Xi" 林毅晞 but have to get the feng shui master to calculate the name first.
I really like this name especially 晞. I want my baby boy every day feel happy and hopes :001_302:. Times fly fast, another 2 months you will see you baby soon and me another 4 more months to count down. I'm sure you will cry when the nurse pass your baby to you :001_302:. I guess me too? Everythime when my baby moved, I already felt he's so cute :001_302:

angelwendy

Hi angelwendy, have you named you baby yet? I will name my baby boy "Lim Yi Xi" 林毅晞 but have to get the feng shui master to calculate the name first.
I really like this name especially 晞. I want my baby boy every day feel happy and hopes :001_302:. Times fly fast, another 2 months you will see you baby soon and me another 4 more months to count down. I'm sure you will cry when the nurse pass your baby to you :001_302:. I guess me too? Everythime when my baby moved, I already felt he's so cute :001_302:

My son will be calling Benson... haha... but chinese name haven yet... cause need shi fu to count also... yup i agree my tear will roll also if i carry my boy....:001_302:err.. me is another 4 ~5 weeks to my big day...

I'm okie with anything... Any mummies got cravings? :001_302:[/quoTE
ive not have had cravings since i got pregnant...i just eat as i feel!
Up till now, I got no particular craving, I just eat as per normal but much healthier choices :)

Yup.. hee... excited... but is really getting very heavy & tired.... can't wait for my next checkup.. which is on week36....:001_302::Dancing_tongue: finally after so long... the moments is getting nearer... yup... almost all the things are ready.. onli bigger item like cot mattress... need to wipe the cot also.. & also i bought steamer for the bottle but have not fix yet.. wash think is still early to fix.. scare got dust.... Stroller will buy after birth...
I'm also getting stroller after baby is delivered. Btw, when is the good times to get all things ready eg. 2 weeks before Edd? Is it too late? I'm planning to wash all baby clothing, bedsheets etc by early feb.

wow! my edd is 17th March 2010.
We are just 1 day diff. :)
Hi, I'm a day diff from you...heehee :) edd 16th mar 2010

I like the name of your child, very unique :)

My son will be calling Benson... haha... but chinese name have not yet... cause need shi fu to count also... yup i agree my tear will roll also if i carry my boy....:001_302:err.. me is another 4 ~5 weeks to my big day...
Wow! angelwendy, you are getting there. So excited for you :Dancing_wub: If born early, baby will be in feb instead of mar . dont forget to update us after baby is born okie? Wishing you have a smooth delivery and healthy baby boy:tlaugh:

angelwendy

I'm also getting stroller after baby is delivered. Btw, when is the good times to get all things ready eg. 2 weeks before Edd? Is it too late? I'm planning to wash all baby clothing, bedsheets etc by early feb.

Wow! angelwendy, you are getting there. So excited for you :Dancing_wub: If born early, baby will be in feb instead of mar . dont forget to update us after baby is born okie? Wishing you have a smooth delivery and healthy baby boy:tlaugh:[/quote]

Hee....:001_302: actually 2 week before is a bit last min liao.. cause u will never know wat will happen after 37 weeks... some will deliver early.... so better to get things ready about 3 weeks to 1 month before... :Dancing_wub:as for the FM u can buy after u deliver.. cause the hospital will give u some sample.. so u can see which one suit ur baby just in case it wasted.... hee.. yup u can start washing ur baby clothes now.. as u will get very lazy & tired soon... like me now... is getting very lazy already.. haha.. but drag myself to do all the things... :001_302: yup my baby might be a feb baby... so all depends on my boy now... will of course update all of u when my boy is arrive... JIA YOU OK?? MArch MUMMY!!!!!!:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

[/quote]

Hee....:001_302: actually 2 week before is a bit last min .. cause you will never know what will happen after 37 weeks... some will deliver early.... so better to get things ready about 3 weeks to 1 month before... :Dancing_wub:as for the FM you can buy after you deliver.. cause the hospital will give you some sample.. so you can see which one suit your baby just in case it wasted.... hee.. yup you can start washing your baby clothes now.. as you will get very lazy & tired soon... like me now... is getting very lazy already.. haha.. but drag myself to do all the things... :001_302: yup my baby might be a feb baby... so all depends on my boy now... will of course update all of you when my boy is arrive... JIA YOU OK?? MArch MUMMY!!!!!!:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I think better fast fast prepare all the stuffs for baby since I still got energy to do so. These day, I had backache frequently and it hurts on the right side of my back only. Sometimes so painful until cannot tahan, even though I trying laying down but for the sake of baby - mummy will be strong...hehe :tlaugh:

You mentioned that FM, pardon me, what is that huh? what kind of samples will Kandang Kerbau Hospital be giving after our delivery? Do you buy toiletries such as shower soap, bath powder, baby shampoo etc for your baby?

chocbuzz

Yeah! I have frequent backaches too! and only on the right side!... why huh? Yes I have bought baby toiletries... else after deliver no time and energy to go buy. Unless your hubby or family can help.

Went for my 31st week checkup. Doc says my baby gal is ok at 1.74kg, but is a little late at not turning yet. How to coax her to start turning upside down??:tlaugh:

chocbuzz

My son will be calling Benson... haha... but chinese name have not yet... cause need shi fu to count also... yup i agree my tear will roll also if i carry my boy....:001_302:err.. me is another 4 ~5 weeks to my big day...
angelwendy! Urs is really coming soon! Jiayou k! excited for you! haha!
Rem to post pics of your baby boy up here after you deliver and when you can k. We'll all love to see him!! :wong19:

angelwendy

[/quote] Yup, I think better fast fast prepare all the stuffs for baby since I still got energy to do so. These day, I had backache frequently and it hurts on the right side of my back only. Sometimes so painful until cannot tahan, even though I trying laying down but for the sake of baby - mummy will be strong...hehe :tlaugh:

You mentioned that FM, pardon me, what is that huh? what kind of samples will Kandang Kerbau Hospital be giving after our delivery? Do you buy toiletries such as shower soap, bath powder, baby shampoo etc for your baby?[/quote]

FM.... is Formula Milk.... cause hospital when u deliver baby they will ask if u r Breastfeeding or wan them to give Formula Milk... i might take half half... meaning half breastfeed & half Formula milk... ( FM is night, so that i can rest... ) if u choose FM... they will named the avaliable brand... then u choose from there.. see which one u would like them to feed ur baby... if baby is suitable to the FM.. then u might wanna ask ur hubby go downstair or NTUC to but the same brand.... cause not all FM suits all baby... when u discharge... u can also ask the nurse to give u 1~2 packs of sample FM to bring home... just in case...

As for the sample for others... i onli know that if u stay A1 or B1.. they will have toiletries... but i feel that u just bring ur own just in case....

angelwendy

Yeah! I have frequent backaches too! and only on the right side!... why huh? Yes I have bought baby toiletries... else after deliver no time and energy to go buy. Unless your hubby or family can help.

Went for my 31st week checkup. Doc says my baby gal is ok at 1.74kg, but is a little late at not turning yet. How to coax her to start turning upside down??:tlaugh:

I think u can start doing exercise... as in climb stair... walk in the park... do a bit of squat.. i hear that it help... :001_302: backache is very normal cause baby is getting heavy :001_302:

angelwendy

angelwendy! Urs is really coming soon! Jiayou k! excited for you! haha!
Rem to post pics of your baby boy up here after you deliver and when you can k. We'll all love to see him!! :wong19:

Yup mine is real soon... :001_302::001_302: sure.. i will post the pic of my boy.. hopefully i will have a smooth delivery....