EDD in MAR 2010

kinberuri

wow i guess March will be rather quiet for this thread. lolz cos all busy. BUt no matter what....Must update each other on baby's progress.... why not just add each other in fbook?

serendipity

Mummies, is anyone interested in engaging kelly for newborn photoshoot? To be done 2 weeks after delivery while newborn still have that curled up sleeping position. We need 2 more mummies to enjoy the 10% discount with 8 high resolution images. No additional charge for extra pax in photoshoot. Photoshoot done at your house. Kelly will bring props.

http://www.kellysjyphotography.com/
kinberuri, I'm thinking MSN better . Hehe. So far I only got angelwendy in my MSN.

chocbuzz, go on all fours for 10 mins a day. Do pelvic rocks. Helps coz head of baby is heaviest. Talk to baby. I'm trying these to see if it helps.

angelwendy

Mummies, is anyone interested in engaging kelly for newborn photoshoot? To be done 2 weeks after delivery while newborn still have that curled up sleeping position. We need 2 more mummies to enjoy the 10% discount with 8 high resolution images. No additional charge for extra pax in photoshoot. Photoshoot done at your house. Kelly will bring props.

kinberuri, I'm thinking MSN better . Hehe. So far I only got angelwendy in my MSN.

chocbuzz, go on all fours for 10 mins a day. Do pelvic rocks. Helps coz head of baby is heaviest. Talk to baby. I'm trying these to see if it helps.

How much is it??

terasey

feeling the strain on the lower back and my buttocks even. somehow i think my tummy growing very fast now oso...

feels so tired everyday.

Yeah! I have frequent backaches too! and only on the right side!... why huh? Yes I have bought baby toiletries... else after deliver no time and energy to go buy. Unless your hubby or family can help.

Went for my 31st week checkup. Doc says my baby gal is ok at 1.74kg, but is a little late at not turning yet. How to coax her to start turning upside down??:tlaugh:
My gynae said is bcos right side is baby fav position dat's why sometimes our tummies will go out of shape as the baby rest on it. Thus, baby pressed onto our nerve causing the aches and our bladder feeling the urge to pee pee... :we2Randy-git:

[/quote]

FM.... is Formula Milk.... cause hospital when you deliver baby they will ask if you are Breastfeeding or want them to give Formula Milk... i might take half half... meaning half breastfeed & half Formula milk... ( FM is night, so that i can rest... ) if you choose FM... they will named the avaliable brand... then you choose from there.. see which one you would like them to feed your baby... if baby is suitable to the FM.. then you might wanna ask your hubby go downstair or NTUC to but the same brand.... cause not all FM suits all baby... when you discharge... you can also ask the nurse to give you 1~2 packs of sample FM to bring home... just in case...

As for the sample for others... i onli know that if you stay A1 or B1.. they will have toiletries... but i feel that you just bring your own just in case....[/QUOTE]

Oh! I see... I'm also thinking of giving FM for nite feed only. will ask them for samples to try. Yup, will bring my own toiletries even though it is provided cos it may not be suitable for my use.:nah:

Mine is 19th!
Our edd are all so close...hee:001_302:

Hi serendipity, I'm interested but wld like to know hw much it charge?
You can add me in msn lingerbell@hotmail.com
Btw, hw do you do the pelvic rocks? My backaches is so unbearable :elvis:

feeling the strain on the lower back and my buttocks even. somehow i think my tummy growing very fast now also...

feels so tired everyday.
Hee..hee...buttocks also can ache...so cute! Me too also feeling tired easily...low energy...jia you...jia you... we'are getting there :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

chocbuzz

Eh... what is pelvic rocks? :embarrassed:

Luckyone

My son will be calling Benson... haha... but chinese name have not yet... cause need shi fu to count also... yup i agree my tear will roll also if i carry my boy....:001_302:err.. me is another 4 ~5 weeks to my big day...
Hi anglewendy, 4 to 5 weeks!! that's very fast :001_302:
Yeap, have you heard about raseberry leaf tea? Read below:
Just to share the information with you.
Raspberry leaf tea and labour
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f76/organic-raspberry-leaf-traditional-medicinals-sale-20835/
Moms in Mind: Mother's Nutritious Tea 4 Two

It's helps on labour.
I also so a lot of reseach in English one and Japanese one a lot of preganant mama started to drink 2 months before labour, shorten they labour time.
But still have to check with your gynae whether it's ok to drink.
I will check with my gynae next month and start to drink 1 cup after 30th weeks.

serendipity

lingerbell, angelwendy, 10% off $270. We will be given a CD With 20-30 images, 8 high res, the rest is low res(printable to 8R). if interested i'll submit your name to the consolidator. let me know. :)

lingerbell, added u liao! the pelvic rocks i learnt from mrs wong is u do half squat, then move your bum in circles for about 10 times. try to do it when baby is active for best effect. this encourages baby to head down and engage. takes some strain off our lower back too. or you can put your weight on 1 leg then the other, like a pendulum, to take weight off lower back.

angelwendy

Do Any March Mummy here got Piles?? :embarrassed: i just got it... & is so so painful... till i cannot sleep at night... even cried... cause don't know how to deal with the pain...

serendipity

Get cream from GP or gynae to shrink the piles. If external, try to push in after shrinking. Try to aid constipation by taking honey water, etc. I find eating strawberries and oats daily helps best.

angelwendy

Get cream from GP or gynae to shrink the piles. If external, try to push in after shrinking. Try to aid constipation by taking honey water, etc. I find eating strawberries and oats daily helps best.

I just went doc... is not piles.. is a infection.. so now taking medicine.. hope it gets better....

canisque

I just went doc... is not piles.. is a infection.. so now taking medicine.. hope it gets better....
take care angelwendy! your time coming soon! or maybe already came! eheheh since you've been quiet. do update us, angelwendy!

I need some opinion, anyone planning to get Medela Swing or Freestyle?

angelwendy

Hi All March Mummy... i have been admitted to KKH ytd... due to bleeding... so now was staying in KKH.... done CTG & scan.... baby is fine... just that there is still spotting.. so gotta wait till tmr & see wat my gynae have to say... Hopefully i can go home tmr... feel so boring here... cause i needed rest in bed...:embarrassed:

yann

Hi All March Mummy... i have been admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital ytd... due to bleeding... so now was staying in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... done CTG & scan.... baby is fine... just that there is still spotting.. so gotta wait till tomorrow & see what my gynae have to say... Hopefully i can go home tomorrow... feel so boring here... cause i needed rest in bed...:embarrassed:[/quote

Hi Anglewendy,
HOPE u can go home tomorrow.you must take good care.my edd very near with you.

angelwendy

Hi All March Mummy... i have been admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital ytd... due to bleeding... so now was staying in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... done CTG & scan.... baby is fine... just that there is still spotting.. so gotta wait till tomorrow & see what my gynae have to say... Hopefully i can go home tomorrow... feel so boring here... cause i needed rest in bed...:embarrassed:[/quote

Hi Anglewendy,
HOPE you can go home tomorrow.you must take good care.my edd very near with you.

Yup i hope i will be home tmr too... missing hubby too much....:embarrassed: