EDD in Oct'09

babymoon

babymoon mummy, it is also good coz your second gal can share with your eldest gal's clothes and stuffs... i dont intend to give birth to another one so all our stuffs will only be just for this baby boy, dont dare to buy much much more coz a bit wasted.... but i think we oready buy a lot... haha
now already buy a lot? then later you got to spare a room for his toys and clothes.. hahaa:tlaugh:

my No.2 sure takes second hands from first one lah.. but after 2 yrs old i think better don't do that loh.. otherwise she will feel she always get old things, always take jie jie's old toys or clothes, not good for her right? :001_302:

karoru

oic... hee... but at least can share the basic stuffs among the two babies that you have ya... me and DH tot of selling some of the stuffs once our DS cannot use anymore such as play gym... i m sure those will still look new...but we can sell as secondhand, else wasted putting at home...

ya hor, still got toys, die oready... we no more spare room... DS will be sharing room with us coz we staying with in-laws... haha

babymoon

oic... hee... but at least can share the basic stuffs among the two babies that you have ya... me and dear husband thought of selling some of the stuffs once our dear son cannot use anymore such as play gym... i m sure those will still look new...but we can sell as secondhand, else wasted putting at home...

ya , still got toys, die oready... we no more spare room... dear son will be sharing room with us coz we staying with in-laws... haha
my gal's toys got a lot and she got a toy corner.. and few boxes for the toys.. be prepared to always keep the toys for kids.. train them to keep themselves or helping you to keep, otherwise.. hohohooo... you are suffering and frustrating when see all the floor with the toys.. :tlaugh:

sell the toys? better confirm your son doesn't want them first.. sometimes they seldom play, but once they remember their toys, they will cry to look for the toys.. hahaa :001_302:

you may have a look at the pants pic here.. may give you a clearer pic..
yaya.. prettymamas' store got quite a lot of nice clothes.. take a look! :Dancing_wub:

Hi

I will like to know about Thomson Medical Center and NUH packages? Any advise?

Thanks
OH, i don't have the packages for these two.. actually i with TMC, but the details i didn't get yet.. hehe.. :001_302:

babymoon

hi all... my edd is 30 Oct 09 (by scan) and edd by date is 1 nov 09.
anyone knows why got difference?
dont' worry about the date.. normally is not accurate.. haa.. normally will be early for first pregnancy..
gynae will inform you again the date when nearer your due date.. :tlaugh: