EDD in Oct'09

hakisumi

Hakisumi mommy,

how old is your baby? since when you start letting your baby drink 250ml? i am still letting my baby drink 120-150ml max, it seem a good idea to increase his ml and let him sleep thurout the night uhh.

P.S. did you bring your dear son to 6-in-1 jab already? which one you choose afterall and how much?
these few nights. he start drkg 250ml.. it started with 150ml.. den he dunwan to sleep.. i do another 50 ml... and another 50ml.. den he slp... usually he ll slp 12-1am,, den wake up at 6-7am in e mrng..

today his full mth party..whole afternn nvr sleep.. so happy see sooo many ppl..omg... tonight i think he ll slp really well..

joeyz mummy.. i havent go for the jab.. i am gg to toa payoh healthway clinic.. its 268 b4 GST.. i am gg on tues..
tonight

hakisumi

my 13mth old gal cant even drink 250ml ... your NB can drink so much? my 13mth gal taking 200ml max but can sleep thru whole nite about 7 to 8hr or more sometimes

My NB still 3hr to 4plus hr 1 feed.. Depends i give breast milk or formula.. BF feed mroe often ... But ok since not working... Noon time i 1 to 2pm then wake up haha
before sleep approx 250ml.. day time usually 120ml..
i give FM...
day time feeding sometimes got mix breast milk

hakisumi

Will you continue to BF your baby after going back to work? Maternity leave is 16 weeks, you are going back earlier?
no.. i now trying to stop the flow..now my bb solely on FM, though i feel abit guilty but..he feed on formula more filling plus my milk supply is nt enuff for him... i gg back jan.. hw abt u?

so sian thinking of go back work.. really feel like see him..every month is a different stage...

moonfairy

I just had the baby full month celebration on Sunday. Madness I tell you. Haha... I had to keep BB in my bedroom coz got pple play mahjong and too many pple in our living room.

Í went for check up and gynae says can go exercise liao... Later thinking of jogging in the evening.. :wong29: I have not gone for any wraps yet... Thinking of exercising to slim down. Hahaha....

My baby is growing taller! 1 month and newborn really different sia. I think I need to take one bb's romper and bb's photo to work when I start work next year.

Bluebeari

no.. i now trying to stop the flow..now my baby solely on FM, though i feel abit guilty but..he feed on formula more filling plus my milk supply is not enuff for him... i gg back jan.. hw about you?

so sian thinking of go back work.. really feel like see him..every month is a different stage...
I'm going back to work in Jan too. I don't have enough for my baby as well and is doing mixed feeding. In the past, it's about twice per day of FM, but now that she's bigger, it's about thrice per day. My daughter is still the impatient sort, so I still get sore nipples from time to time.

When should I start cutting down the milk flow? Which pump are you using? I'd tried Avent manual pump earlier, but it didn't work due to slow let down. Sigh.

hakisumi

I'm going back to work in Jan too. I dont't have enough for my baby as well and is doing mixed feeding. In the past, it's about twice per day of FM, but now that she's bigger, it's about thrice per day. My daughter is still the impatient sort, so I still get sore nipples from time to time.

When should I start cutting down the milk flow? Which pump are you using? I'd tried Avent manual pump earlier, but it didn't work due to slow let down. Sigh.
me too when wanna feed FM, i very mixed feeling..but everytime see my bb after drkg FM very contented and sleep... i very happy but then full mth tat day all the aunties.. "" must feed breast milk...blar blar""
i know its good but..anyway i chose to stop aldy.. haiz...

i am using medela electrical 1.. the time between each pump is longer.. like eg.. last time is every 2-3 hrs..den slowly longer the time to 5 hrs.. 6 hrs..slowly..
ur body need time to adapt.. den when u really have painful breast.. pump out alittle it to release the pressure.. dun empty it.. like last night my last pump was 6.30pm.. til now i nvr pump le..then maybe i pump alittle bit later to release abit.. i think slolwy stopping ler...

hakisumi

I just had the baby full month celebration on Sunday. Madness I tell you. Haha... I had to keep baby in my bedroom coz got pple play mahjong and too many pple in our living room.

Í went for check up and gynae says can go exercise ... Later thinking of jogging in the evening.. :wong29: I have not gone for any wraps yet... Thinking of exercising to slim down. Hahaha....

My baby is growing taller! 1 month and newborn really different sia. I think I need to take one baby's romper and baby's photo to work when I start work next year.
my bb full mth tat day.. whole day in e living room.. when 5plus not so much ppl, my in laws bring back to their room.. he make noise.. den carry him back to the living room agn.. den he kept quiet..LOL

yea yea.. my bb too.. he's growing every dae.. some clothes seems abit tight for him aldy..

Bluebeari

me too when wanna feed FM, i very mixed feeling..but everytime see my baby after drkg FM very contented and sleep... i very happy but then full month that day all the aunties.. "" must feed breast milk...blar blar""
i know its good but..anyway i chose to stop already.. sigh...

i am using medela electrical 1.. the time between each pump is longer.. like eg.. last time is every 2-3 hours..then slowly longer the time to 5 hours.. 6 hours..slowly..
your body need time to adapt.. then when you really have painful breast.. pump out alittle it to release the pressure.. dont empty it.. like last night my last pump was 6.30pm.. til now i never pump ..then maybe i pump alittle bit later to release abit.. i think slolwy stopping ...
Don't worry, you've done the best you could. My hubby however is supportive of breatfeeding. I was also thinking of stopping BF when I start work again as there is no nursing room or refrigerator available in my office and I'm not sure if I can leave office on time. Guess what he said? We can always buy a small fridge and put it in your office. As for no nursing room, he suggested using partitions or cloths. Ha.

My girl has probably bit off a portion of the skin on the area near my nipple yesterday, thus it hurts a bit after every breastfeeding. My girl is the impatient and stubborn sort who will tug at my nipple or "spit" out the nipple and suck/bite it back into her mouth as and when she pleases. I'm literally at her mercy. However, I still "need" her to empty out the breasts.

When should i start cutting down on BF if I'm going back to work in late Jan?

hakisumi

yar.. i am less tired not BF-ing her.. BUT still tired ...hahahaa...
my hubby also quite supportive de.. but i am just too tired..
hmm.. i guess give yourself 2 weeks?
some mummies take a few days..

lonerjas

dont't worry, you've done the best you could. My hubby however is supportive of breatfeeding. I was also thinking of stopping BF when I start work again as there is no nursing room or refrigerator available in my office and I'm not sure if I can leave office on time. Guess what he said? We can always buy a small fridge and put it in your office. As for no nursing room, he suggested using partitions or cloths. Ha.

My girl has probably bit off a portion of the skin on the area near my nipple yesterday, thus it hurts a bit after every breastfeeding. My girl is the impatient and stubborn sort who will tug at my nipple or "spit" out the nipple and suck/bite it back into her mouth as and when she pleases. I'm literally at her mercy. However, I still "need" her to empty out the breasts.

When should i start cutting down on BF if I'm going back to work in late Jan?
OMG sounds pain... euuuuu

lucky my boi wont do dat yet.... his suckle not very strong in fact totally not pain

hakisumi

how's OCT mummies doing..?
ahhahaa...
now NOV & DEC mummies are top the the post thread already....

so fast coming end NOV, everything seems like a dream... but my fats is definitely not a dream...

yesterday went Plaza Sing.. got a shop for the baby swimming 1.. although i seen in the magazine..but see the real thing...so CUTE~!!!

Porukadotzu

i'm doing fine, have panda eyes coz always got things to do 24 hour thou hehe..

so anyway, going to have baby Michelle's 1st month this saturday 28.. feels like times fly very fast one..

still breastfeeding too, but mix with formula coz sometimes i overslept and never pump regularly so the milk flow getting lesser...=(

sometime i also feel like stopping earlier..but then i think my 1st dd i breastfed untill 6 mth then this 2nd one would feel unfair if i stop on the 1st month hehe..

so intend to keep going...

Bluebeari

how's OCT mummies doing..?
ahhahaa...
now NOV & DEC mummies are top the the post thread already....

so fast coming end NOV, everything seems like a dream... but my fats is definitely not a dream...

yesterday went Plaza Sing.. got a shop for the baby swimming 1.. although i seen in the magazine..but see the real thing...so CUTE~!!!
I didn't gain a lot of weight during pregnancy, mainly at the stomach area. Toughest part to get rid of. Sigh.

Shop for baby swimming? Are there swimming courses for babies?

hakisumi

i dunno.. its a shop..
babies dress in swim wear.. a float around the neck.. in a tub.. so cute..hhehhehe

dunno its a 1-time or got course..
but definitely got a competition going on..LOL