EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

OMG! i just checked... I gained 8kg!! I have a feeling this time there WILL be more stretchmarks! :-(

what's the ideal weight to gain? somebody said before right..... Must be the durians!!

OMG! i just checked... I gained 8kg!! I have a feeling this time there WILL be more stretchmarks! :-(

what's the ideal weight to gain? somebody said before right..... Must be the durians!!
i gain 7kg from this pregnancy 2 from last pregnancy as i was pregnant again with my second one when my 1st one was like 4 month. so now 7 plus 2 is 9.oh no.....

We already planned and have enough for the baby and ourselves.. but we didn't expect her financial problems to run so deep.. and it's getting deeper and deeper and it makes you wonder what in the world they are doing with the money.. If she continues to loan from us.. I can confirm, the entire family is going to get pulled down by her.
I did ask my dad to probe her, but then he just say they have 3 kids to feed, blah blah blah, then make excuses for her like, ur sister cannot work, work already no one look after the kids.. they are 13, 12 and 8.. I believe the 13 yo and the 12 yo can look after the 8 yo one.. Kinda unfair that I had to walk home myself from school eversince I was 9.. and i was a latchkey kid too..
And when we suggested that she works Part Time, she said, "PT so little money, i might as well don't work".
To us, she's just lazy and hopes that money will drop from the sky.. :( I pity my unborn child for not being to have the best in the end :(
My ex- Sister in law (my brother divorced) also cheat my parents out of their money

We are not good terms with my brother but through SIL can get to know our little nephew.
So my parents thought they were not doing well off and loan her money.. she never return a cent and trying means and ways to get my parents to feed her.

I scolded them just for a grandson they end up no money how? Mine side I am having problem with my job and I am not able to afford to pay parents to give in my SIL life style. So I wanted a son more then anything else but fated to get a gal.. sigh…
SIL went to terminate the maid permit and now my parents cant know how is the little grandson condition.

Sigh… even I know its little money, I will take the job also.. how can keep on borrowing from family?

Just sharing from my end.

anyone got the baby stuff already?

any brands to recommend?
pigeon / philip avent / med something? (yellow colour brand)

i am not sure which brand to get... :nah:

ChocoBaby

Sigh… even I know its little money, I will take the job also.. how can keep on borrowing from family?

Yah lah, earning own money is better than keep borrowing. Sometimes it's frustrating when feel like can't get all u want for baby because of budgets etc. but i keep reminding myself to be thankful as long as our family have enough to eat, a roof over our head & have each other, happy already lah. especially when there's handbags on sale or shoes!! aaaaargh! so sad..... hehehehe. but once a while must give ourselves a treat lah. just not as much as when we were single. better yet ask hubby to buy!

i gain 7kg from this pregnancy 2 from last pregnancy as i was pregnant again with my second one when my 1st one was like 4 month. so now 7 plus 2 is 9.oh no.....
i asked hubby will u still love me if i dont lose all this weight? he said "yes....but i'll drag u out of the bed to go for a jog!" Lol!!

any brands to recommend?

U refering to breast milk pump? Actually dun need to get first.. Cos u might not noe whether u have bm.. If ur a sahm dun have to get so earli cos latching on is the best.. I'm due in less than a month i haven got mine yet too..

The yellow brand pump is medela :) hope its helps

Carisella

Fionn, dont worry about hospitals ok. KK is just as good. I know some people complain about it but i really dont see it as bad. Me n hubby love it there! Stop loaning ur sis the $ then, maybe she's getting spoilt cos there's always u or ur dad to loan her.
Choco.. wrong person already la, it's not Fionn la.. it's me.. lolz.. not i don't like KK but the problem is i'm already so used to seeing Adrian, then if suddenly go see another doctor, i feel like very weird liddat and they said i can't see Adrian liao have to see their Snr Consultant.. Just emailed and got a reply from them actually :( I think next month go see Adrian and ask him see how.. I really want Adrian to see me through.. not i don't want to stop loaning her.. how do i say it ah.. My dad's mentality is that he "owe" them alot liddat.. but obviously, it's not at all..

but this doesn;t solve the problem if she continues to lend money from you n ur dad... your bb, your family needs the money somehow... not say dun lend. but if this thing continued... how?
My hubby said the same thing.. own sister, i also donno how to say "no" plus, we're also saving up for our future home and because of her, the money keep going down instead :(

hahaahah FAT DUCK... yeah REALLY... i felt the same too...
Penguin Reporting In :(

Oh dear!!! though i have alot of bills and loans to pay.( too spendthift last time) But i still settle things with my hubby. Rather than getting my family member into the picture or trouble.
Honestly, i don't know what they are spending on.. But she has been asking for $1k almost every month and when my dad went to stay with her after his operation to recuperate.. stayed there 2.5 months.. 4k gone :(

Carisella

My ex- Sister in law (my brother divorced) also cheat my parents out of their money

We are not good terms with my brother but through SIL can get to know our little nephew.
So my parents thought they were not doing well off and loan her money.. she never return a cent and trying means and ways to get my parents to feed her.

I scolded them just for a grandson they end up no money how? Mine side I am having problem with my job and I am not able to afford to pay parents to give in my SIL life style. So I wanted a son more then anything else but fated to get a gal.. sigh…
SIL went to terminate the maid permit and now my parents cant know how is the little grandson condition.

:( I think i'll ask hubby to read what you wrote and see what he can do.. or say to my parents.. we're having a baby and it's not reversible.. we can't say don't want because, we REALLY want our own family.. :(

any brands to recommend?

Tommee TIPPEE!! :D

Yah lah, earning own money is better than keep borrowing. Sometimes it's frustrating when feel like can't get all u want for baby because of budgets etc. but i keep reminding myself to be thankful as long as our family have enough to eat, a roof over our head & have each other, happy already lah. especially when there's handbags on sale or shoes!! aaaaargh! so sad..... hehehehe. but once a while must give ourselves a treat lah. just not as much as when we were single. better yet ask hubby to buy!
i asked hubby will u still love me if i dont lose all this weight? he said "yes....but i'll drag u out of the bed to go for a jog!" Lol!!
I agree!! Even if it's a little money.. it's better than no money!! It's not hubby pull me out to exercise.. it's me who still has to pull him out *-*

fionng88

Honestly, i don't know what they are spending on.. But she has been asking for $1k almost every month and when my dad went to stay with her after his operation to recuperate.. stayed there 2.5 months.. 4k gone :(
Hey dear, dun let this issue bother you too much. Not good for you and the baby. Just keep trying talking to your dad.

yeah.. i see the cute baby gal stuff i also want to get.. but keep thinking of budget.. i just look see look see.. and even every brand i compared prices like crazy.. lol.. which one have the best offer.. i really feel like very KS person right now lol

haha i have the machine at home also lazy to use.. they say it helps to do more exercise for easier birth right?
i feel so lazy hahaha