EDD in Sept 2011

hey there Charlotte! your girl hasn't turn 1 yet right.. i tink we are in the same boat.. i'm also expecting 2nd one, and my boy is 9mths now.. how are you doing so far? good to know there are others like me :D
Yah. When are u due? My girl going 10 months in 2 days n I jus reach my last trimester 2 days back(28weeks)
I m dong fine. But taking care of my girl n pregnancy is really tiring:) but it's all
Worth it I guess.!!! My girl n the unborn bb will b 1 yr diff:) I guess when my bb is born, I sure busy like mad:) Congrats on Ur second birth.!:) u r not alone:D

Im now over 60kg. wonder how to lose this weight since theres 10weeks more to go.
Hi five! I m only 28 weeks plus n I already gain 11 kg.. Plus 2 kg from 1st pregnancy I gain 13kg.. Weighing at 61 now:((( hais... Sure have to breastfeed to lose Liao... Good for bb good for yourself:)))

kittyjae

Yah. When are u due? My girl going 10 months in 2 days n I jus reach my last trimester 2 days back(28weeks)
I m dong fine. But taking care of my girl n pregnancy is really tiring:) but it's all
Worth it I guess.!!! My girl n the unborn bb will b 1 yr diff:) I guess when my bb is born, I sure busy like mad:) Congrats on Ur second birth.!:) u r not alone:D
My edd is 25th sept, however I will definitely go for csect as my first delivery was also via csect hence I foresee my delivery date to be 2 weeks before 25th sept. And yes, my boy and unborn baby will also be a year apart. It is definitely more tired this time round coz we have to handle a baby with our growing tummy but yes, I'm sure it will all be worth it. Are you staying on your own?

kittyjae

Hi five! I m only 28 weeks plus n I already gain 11 kg.. Plus 2 kg from 1st pregnancy I gain 13kg.. Weighing at 61 now:((( hais... Sure have to breastfeed to lose Liao... Good for bb good for yourself:)))
Are you all eating alot? perhaps your babies are big? heehee.. so far as at my 6th mth check up, i gained 4kg or so.. my previous pregnancy also, i gained quite steadily.. in all i only gained about 10kg.. n i lost them all after delivery, due to sheer tiredness.. my tummy looks like im gonna pop anytime soon.. my colleagues can't believe that i still have 11-12 wks to go.. my back is aching quite terribly these days :(

hi kitty welcome to sept thread! :)

i am gaining like 6 to 7 kg and the doc says i cant put on anymore weight!

i weigh myself everyday and try to stick a healthier diet but just seems to be gaining daily... sigh i think i will get scolding from doc next 2 weeks when i go visit him in july...

even not 3rd trim yet i feel the pains all over.. yesterday i am not sure what is wrong with her and she keep giving the cramps feeling.. the feeling like tummy tighten..

i have to use the deep breath techniques to calm her down.. and keep waking up at 2am 4am and 5am n 6am
i dont want to go to work today.... i feel like a heavy log walking to work...

kittyjae

i weigh myself everyday and try to stick a healthier diet but just seems to be gaining daily... sigh i think i will get scolding from doc next 2 weeks when i go visit him in july...

even not 3rd trim yet i feel the pains all over.. yesterday i am not sure what is wrong with her and she keep giving the cramps feeling.. the feeling like tummy tighten..

i have to use the deep breath techniques to calm her down.. and keep waking up at 2am 4am and 5am n 6am
thks Rabbitmummy! how many weeks are you now? Your baby might be stretching hence the tight feeling.. my baby is moving a lot these days, I have started not to be able to sleep well also.. furthermore I still wake up for my baby's milkfeed if he cries for milk in the wee morning..

wow, u actually weigh yourself everyday? don't be too hard on yourself.. but are you yourself gaining much of the weight or your tummy? for me, i don't really have a problem with my face and arms.. but tummy wise.. oh boy... I'm waddling like a penguin hee..

My edd is 25th sept, however I will definitely go for csect as my first delivery was also via csect hence I foresee my delivery date to be 2 weeks before 25th sept. And yes, my boy and unborn baby will also be a year apart. It is definitely more tired this time round coz we have to handle a baby with our growing tummy but yes, I'm sure it will all be worth it. Are you staying on your own?
I see... We are on the exact same boat! Hahaha! Well, since we are having the similar case, lemme ask u.. U intend to get a twin stroller for Ur bb? Haaas!

Are you all eating alot? perhaps your babies are big? heehee.. so far as at my 6th mth check up, i gained 4kg or so.. my previous pregnancy also, i gained quite steadily.. in all i only gained about 10kg.. n i lost them all after delivery, due to sheer tiredness.. my tummy looks like im gonna pop anytime soon.. my colleagues can't believe that i still have 11-12 wks to go.. my back is aching quite terribly these days :(
My bb is small... Hais. First pregnancy from 48kg to almost 68. Mange to lose 18 kgs in 3 n half months.. Then pregnant again.. Can foresee I gonna gain like 20 kg for this pregnancy as well... Sigh... Back ache is normal... Especially when u got another one to take care of... Lagi worst:(

I guess that's Wat we will
B going thru these last few weeks:(

kittyjae

I see... We are on the exact same boat! Hahaha! Well, since we are having the similar case, lemme ask u.. U intend to get a twin stroller for Ur bb? Haaas!
I have not decided yet, hahah. but twin stroller definitely heavier right? currently im using Combi Well comfort.. one of the lightest around.. anyway I will be having a helper soon, so there might be a chance i'm not getting a twin stroller.. but there are two types of strollers i see these days - one is the front & back type and one is side by side.. which one are u getting?

kittyjae

My bb is small... Hais. First pregnancy from 48kg to almost 68. Mange to lose 18 kgs in 3 n half months.. Then pregnant again.. Can foresee I gonna gain like 20 kg for this pregnancy as well... Sigh... Back ache is normal... Especially when u got another one to take care of... Lagi worst:(
oh yes tell me about it!! pain pain.. oh wow, u gained almost 20kg for ur first pregnancy?? probably it's water retention at work.. but as long as u manage to lose it, high chances this time round you can also lose it.. think positive!! furthermore there will be 2 babies hence double tiredness & madness = more weight loss? heehee

kittyjae

i was 54kg, today im 65kg and i juz started my 3rd trimester only... issit normal?! *mad depression*
don't worry too much, you will definitely gain more during last trimester.. so there's no chance to stop the weight gain. Instead, focus on post delivery weight loss :D

ChocoBaby

27 weeks & 4 days today. Just finished check up. Baby weight is 1.2kg. Is that ok or is baby skinny?? Doc said it's healthy range so nothing to worry. But Im worried he's underweight.... Baby still havent turn. Head on my left, feet on my right n facing down. Hope he'll turn cos its so uncomfortable.

I have not decided yet, hahah. but twin stroller definitely heavier right? currently im using Combi Well comfort.. one of the lightest around.. anyway I will be having a helper soon, so there might be a chance i'm not getting a twin stroller.. but there are two types of strollers i see these days - one is the front & back type and one is side by side.. which one are u getting?
Using quinny zapp
Now... Mayb planning to get maclaren twin stroller.. Heard that maclaren is quite a good stroller:)) no helper .. My mil will help to take care of my kids when I go back to work. Yes jus got my own home will
B moving over after my confinement:)

oh yes tell me about it!! pain pain.. oh wow, u gained almost 20kg for ur first pregnancy?? probably it's water retention at work.. but as long as u manage to lose it, high chances this time round you can also lose it.. think positive!! furthermore there will be 2 babies hence double tiredness & madness = more weight loss? heehee
Yesyes.! Hope that's the case.! Fully breastfeed sure help:) I TOtal breastfeed for 3 months lose 18kg:) my mil help me to Tc of my daughter.. So not so bad:)

27 weeks & 4 days today. Just finished check up. Baby weight is 1.2kg. Is that ok or is baby skinny?? Doc said it's healthy range so nothing to worry. But Im worried he's underweight.... Baby still havent turn. Head on my left, feet on my right n facing down. Hope he'll turn cos its so uncomfortable.
It's normal chocobaby, I went for check Ytd 28 weeks 2 days.. Bb only 1100gram.. Doc say is small... But my bb head's down already... Well:) eat more.! I guess durian helps.! Dun worry too much k?:)

ChocoBaby

It's normal chocobaby, I went for check Ytd 28 weeks 2 days.. Bb only 1100gram.. Doc say is small... But my bb head's down already... Well:) eat more.! I guess durian helps.! Dun worry too much k?:)
Thanks charlottetan. I guess i shall just follow my appetite n eat. Grandma insist i go for prenatal massage to 'shift' baby to the proper position. Dont know if i should. Worried the lady anyhow push my insides.

Thanks charlottetan. I guess i shall just follow my appetite n eat. Grandma insist i go for prenatal massage to 'shift' baby to the proper position. Dont know if i should. Worried the lady anyhow push my insides.
I think it's still too early to go for that kind of massage.. If till the next 2 visit baby's head still facing up then Mayb can consider going.. Now too early... Take care n rest more.. My Gynae told me, the more I rest, bb might b heavier.. ( as in grow more):) relax..:)) if u worry, bb will Noe.. Jus stay cheerful n happy.. Bb will b cheerful n happy too:D!!