EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

Now I'm in the hospital.. My husband suspected stroke :(
I hope he's going to be ok. Take care & try not to stress urself.

Been out few days looking for nice baby bedding. Went BHG, Kiddy Palace, Tom & Stefanie... All nothing i like. Wanna get the whole set... Bumper,fitted sheet,comforter,pillows. Anyone know where else have?

Been out few days looking for nice baby bedding. Went BHG, Kiddy Palace, Tom & Stefanie... All nothing i like. Wanna get the whole set... Bumper,fitted sheet,comforter,pillows. Anyone know where else have?
hmm mothercare? (not sure as that place too ex for me to go in) haha

KIDZLOFT - Online Baby Products store in Singapore=
::.ACCORD NETWORK SERVICES PTE LTD=

some full set
my farlin set is coming in sept so i am not sure what they really have....

Hi mummies!

anyone know if normal birth after how many days then can start the massage?
usually on the 5th day! they will start the massage... 7 days straight. end on the 12 days... my malay massage lady give me a binder after that... so i apply firming cream and bind my tummy from morning until almost before i slp for almost 2 months..=D

fionng88

usually on the 5th day! they will start the massage... 7 days straight. end on the 12 days... my malay massage lady give me a binder after that... so i apply firming cream and bind my tummy from morning until almost before i slp for almost 2 months..=D
hey babe how much is the charges like?

fionng88

yours is cheaper... urs is 50 per 1and half hours session right?
mine was a package kind. 450 for 7 days 1 and half hours per session. but that includes

-the binder
-herbal drink
-X7 post natal massage.
But mine i think need to buy blinder. Cause i dont think she will give. =(

But mine i think need to buy blinder. Cause i dont think she will give. =(
it depends on whether u need the binder already not... if u feel there is a need then get one binder lo.. cos the binder my ML provide is a standard binder... nt those very expensive de... mayb u wana check with ur ML see wat the package provides?=) u engaging her for how many days?

babybull

Can try Aussino. They have nice sets with everything - bumper, sheet, comforter, pillow. Very nice designs, and sometimes 50% off!

fionng88

it depends on whether u need the binder already not... if u feel there is a need then get one binder lo.. cos the binder my ML provide is a standard binder... nt those very expensive de... mayb u wana check with ur ML see wat the package provides?=) u engaging her for how many days?
im engaging for 10days. =( cause wad i know is that she is using the traditional bengkong. so i think she wont provide.