EDD in Sept 2011

Carisella

Hopefully, Monday when scan baby that time, got heartbeat. Praying hard for you that everything turns out ok for your baby and you

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

Hope everyone doing fine..

I am facing problems with my manager due to my more morning sickness lately.. from afternoon become morning..

So taking more leaves and he is not happy.. 1 week ago give me 3 options,

Now tell me there is an opening and not going to convert me... as i have temp attitude...
I was like what? I train 2 of the new gals and give alot of my office hours to solve their problems and now u tell me this?

If i have temp attitude, i cant even be bothered to teach the new gals what i gone through for past 6 months.. no one teach me and i have to go through so much hard knocks to find answers and now these gals have such a easy life in the office...

Make me so emo and crying so much.. my ex-colleague told me he never like the rest of the team since she join 2 years ago. The history started before i came to become admin. Since now he is in power and controlling the team, he is showing his power more.. sigh..

Already know its hard to convert to perm and now he wants to do everything to get rid of me despite knowing my pregnancy had been a tough one..

Hope everyone else is having better time than me.

mei2009

I just had a miscarriage yesterday. No heartbeat. That puts all the issues on work and costs discussed in this forum into perspective - they don't mean a thing.

Shannyang

Hi Mei2009, sori to hear tat.. Pls take care of yourself ya..

I am new here..
My EDD shld be 25 Sep 2011.

Glad to make friends with all the Sep mummies to be!

Engineer

mei2009 i feel sorry for you but at the same time i pray for you that you conceive soon and pl stay positive what ever happens in life is happens for our best interests always remeber

Qian1984

Hi darlings, i'm finally back from my overseas trip..

i think i had too much shopping in bkk, that i suddenly had spotting.. totally freaked out~ and this spotting comes with pain in the abdomen.. when i was finally back in sg on thurs, i had to rush for a malacca trip for 2 days. Today finally back but doc's not open.. i suddenly understand this kind of fear of losing *even though i wasn't v excited abt it in the 1st place.. keep my fingers crossed when i c gynae tml.. hope u gals take good care of yourselves, don't be like me, challenge my limits.. i kept forcing myself to shop even though i felt unwell~ wont do that again.. :(

Mei2009: I'm speechless~ went into total shock when i saw ur msg. to think we were all talking abt it weeks ago.. do take lots of care.. see ya back soon~ :..(

Hi darlings, i'm finally back from my overseas trip..

i think i had too much shopping in bkk, that i suddenly had spotting.. totally freaked out~ and this spotting comes with pain in the abdomen.. when i was finally back in sg on thurs, i had to rush for a malacca trip for 2 days. Today finally back but doc's not open.. i suddenly understand this kind of fear of losing *even though i wasn't v excited abt it in the 1st place.. keep my fingers crossed when i c gynae tml.. hope u gals take good care of yourselves, don't be like me, challenge my limits.. i kept forcing myself to shop even though i felt unwell~ wont do that again.. :(

Mei2009: I'm speechless~ went into total shock when i saw ur msg. to think we were all talking abt it weeks ago.. do take lots of care.. see ya back soon~ :..(

qian becareful.. even mine just moving abit of heavier chairs, cause me to have spotting next day.. until now i dont dare to carry heavy stuff... :(

pls take care n let us know how u n baby..

i just went for week 11 scan.. baby is 4.4 cm and going for OSCAR test this thursday.. hope to see more of baby development..
the doc says mine quite active as keep moving and cant get a good picture for my hubby to see.. lol

Carisella

qian becareful.. even mine just moving abit of heavier chairs, cause me to have spotting next day.. until now i dont dare to carry heavy stuff... :(

pls take care n let us know how u n baby..

i just went for week 11 scan.. baby is 4.4 cm and going for OSCAR test this thursday.. hope to see more of baby development..
the doc says mine quite active as keep moving and cant get a good picture for my hubby to see.. lol
Wow.. at 11 weeks ur baby already 4.4cm? I at 12 weeks was 3.6 cm !! :(

I predict your baby will move alot during the OSCAR scan.. Mine moved so much that the scanning took 5 hours to complete!! haha.. oh and remember ur water parade!! :D (drink lots of water)

Jojoboy

Hi all mommy to be, i m new here, my EDD date is on 9 sept 2011. I m now 14 weeks pregnant. Just went for my bb down syntom check on last mon. Doctor hve check my blood test and scan on the same day. The result came out was 1:300 with mean i m in high risk zone. My blood test came out hv no problem but the scan was suck!! Doctor mention that my bb neck skin is thicker by nomarl bb 0.7mm. In the result she suggested me to do yang shui test. But after i hv disscues with my hubby. We both rejected the suggestion. As we think bb is god give us. No matter what the result is. it still our bb. Figures really dun represent anything. We belived god is our side to protect our little one:wong29:

Shannyang

Is it neccessary to do OSCAR scan? I heard tat is optional.. Wat is the scanning procedure like? OSCAR scan = down syntom right?

Jojoboy

Is it neccessary to do OSCAR scan? I heard tat is optional.. Wat is the scanning procedure like? OSCAR scan = down syntom right?
Yes, is optional.. Some parents dun even want to go for this test. As they think it doesnt matter to them. Just ask yourself what if.. Your bb is, will u abort it away? If no.. Then dun need to go for this test. As the price is about $300+ packages include blood test and scan. For scan they will check your the thinkness of your bb neck skin, the size and also the feature of your bb face. U will got the result immdiately.

Shannyang

Yes, is optional.. Some parents dun even want to go for this test. As they think it doesnt matter to them. Just ask yourself what if.. Your bb is, will u abort it away? If no.. Then dun need to go for this test. As the price is about $300+ packages include blood test and scan. For scan they will check your the thinkness of your bb neck skin, the size and also the feature of your bb face. U will got the result immdiately.
Ic.. But I guess yang shui test is no joke.. It must be super painful sia..
No matter wat, it's still your own baby right??
I think I will still go ahead with the scan.. :) Tks for your info..

Last edited: