EDD in Sept 2011

Shannyang

keke.. both our baby shame shame.. haha..
Btw, my baby is weight 374g.. gayne said the weight is fine..
how come yr Charlotte weight so much more than that in 23 weeks already? isit between 21 to 23 baby gain alot?

Carisella

keke.. both our baby shame shame.. haha..
Btw, my baby is weight 374g.. gayne said the weight is fine..
how come yr Charlotte weight so much more than that in 23 weeks already? isit between 21 to 23 baby gain alot?
Monday scan that time, gynae said Charlotte 634g.. and he was happy with the baby's weight.. I see from the iphone apps.. also the same thing, the weight is the same.. haha.. i still feel Charlotte is too small leh :( and u say Charlottte gaining a lot.. haha.. I'm afraid she'll be too underweight :(

I'm having swollen feet now also.. and I told my gynae already.. he said it's nothing and ask me not to walk so much.. He asked me how come i stand so long.. told him i exercise almost every night.. he said, "you pregnant lehz, pregnant no need to exercise one, don't exercise anymore ah"

I was like O.O"

Last edited:

Shannyang

Monday scan that time, gynae said Charlotte 634g.. and he was happy with the baby's weight.. I see from the iphone apps.. also the same thing, the weight is the same.. haha.. i still feel Charlotte is too small leh :( and u say Charlottte gaining a lot.. haha.. I'm afraid she'll be too underweight :(

I'm having swollen feet now also.. and I told my gynae already.. he said it's nothing and ask me not to walk so much.. He asked me how come i stand so long.. told him i exercise almost every night.. he said, "you pregnant lehz, pregnant no need to exercise one, don't exercise anymore ah"

I was like O.O"
Haha.. my gayne also said my boy weight is prefect too. now currently in week 20 day 5. ytd scan de.. baby is 374g. my tummy is big le, i think la, but my coll said my tummy still small le.. keke..
Wat iphone app u using? mayb I can go and see see look look.. Mayb baby grow some huge weight in a day??

Could it be water retension to cause the swollen?

Yanqin84

Hi all mummies....

Can i check if anyone of you heard of Baby plus?? i was thinking of getting it but wanna get some reviews first before buying... :)

Last edited:

ChocoBaby

Carisella - ok! I think tomorrow i go.

My feet also swollen already n my son say i walk like penguin! Back aches also start liao... Baby kicks getting stronger also. Few weeks ago my husband cant feel, only i can from the inside. Now he also can feel.

Ok going to take a nap now, just got home from work. Catch up with u ladies later..... Zzzzzzzzz.

Shannyang

okie.. checked.. baby weight is quite acturate from the app.. I didnt noe I got the app too.. :p
So far my leg still okie, as for the backache, yes I do encounter.. even I lie down, so no choice has to put a pillow behind my back for some support..

Carisella

Could it be water retension to cause the swollen?
Before he commented about the exercise thing he also mentioned that pregnant will have some form of swelling in the feet and hands partly due to long standing hours too

Carisella - ok! I think tomorrow i go.
My feet also swollen already n my son say i walk like penguin! Back aches also start liao... Baby kicks getting stronger also. Few weeks ago my husband cant feel, only i can from the inside. Now he also can feel.
Hehe.. Thanks Choco!! Hubby felt Charlotte kick yst!! But dunno is it headbutt or kick now.. Monday scan, Charlotte's head downstairs =3

okie.. checked.. baby weight is quite acturate from the app.. I didnt noe I got the app too.. :p
So far my leg still okie, as for the backache, yes I do encounter.. even I lie down, so no choice has to put a pillow behind my back for some support..
I don't have backache ... but if i walk very long.. my ankles start to turn sour :(

:eek: so nice to have a boy boy i do wish for a boy actually :(
but i guess its fate to get a gal instead...
sometimes i cant stand to know my parents disappointment but.. sigh...

Carisella

:eek: so nice to have a boy boy i do wish for a boy actually :(
but i guess its fate to get a gal instead...
sometimes i cant stand to know my parents disappointment but.. sigh...
Awww.. don't worry about it la.. they might feel disappointed but when she pops out, everyone will be in joy :) My parents were a bit disappointed too.. can see from my hubby's face he was disappointed too.. but then, he's showing a lot of love to the unborn princess lo.. tsk!! so angry!! lolz.. love the baby more than the mummy.. Hello!! I'm carrying the little monster u know :( where's my recognition? :(

lydiaveroni

Hi all mummies....

Can i check if anyone of you heard of Baby plus?? i was thinking of getting it but wanna get some reviews first before buying... :)
i almost bought it but read reviews bout it causing deafness in newborns. so i decide to play safe and skip the idea. listen to classical music or buy some CDs from That CD Shop?

lydiaveroni

went for my scan last friday. baby very active at 540g and doc say my urine have no traces of sugar. HENG. i went for facial today and baby kicked none stop for at least 15mins. haha so cute

Carisella

went for my scan last friday. baby very active at 540g and doc say my urine have no traces of sugar. HENG. i went for facial today and baby kicked none stop for at least 15mins. haha so cute
!!! Omg!! Monday I scan Charlotte she's 634g!! Just 3 days after u.. Charlotte overweight?!! OMG!!! :( but Gynae never say overweight leh.. He say in normal range :( now I panic liao.. Haha..

Qian1984

Aiya ladies, no worries, still early mah.. I wonder hw they determine overweight..

Btw, Do u gals find tt nipple area has darkened a lot? Looks scary. U all hv any signs of stretch mark yet? :x

Qian1984

Dolph: call Thor lah!! Handsome macho!! Woohoo~~

Btw, I think only I understand ur feelings on the hand me downs.. Clothes ok la, the rest cn choose urself if nt on tight budget, if gt budget, then jus take those unspoiled items lo.. Nt many ppl want hand downs oso hv, eg. Me dun hv. End up is my various clients kindly offer me one cos I'm one of the earliest batch to b pregnant so nt much predecessors.. Lol

dolphyant

rabbitmummy & carisella, you are opposite of me. my in laws n us all want baby girl but turns out to be baby boy. this will be the 5th boy in my in laws family and my side, will be 3rd boy. everyone is desperate for a girl! lol... boy or girl don't matter, healthy most important.

Qian, thanks for consoling me. hahah.. the thing is, all these hand me downs, i didnt even get to see them or choose what I want and what I don't want. i guess that peeves me off. plus we were supposed to go to BIL house to do stock take but BIL everytime last min fly us kite which makes me really angry, machiam i am some beggar when they are the ones who offered to give us. they arranged the schedule and cancel last minute umpteen times already. so everything adds up and makes me dislike hand me downs.

carisella, if gynae says in normal range, should not worry! mine is worse right, my gynae outright tells me my bb is obese!

have you start buying all the baby stuff? I'm not sure when I should start buying those big items like pram, mattress, car seat,etc.

names, still a headache for me. :( those that I like, the meanings don't seem to be so good.. should i just ignore those meanings and just name my bb whatever i deem is nice? considering between asriel and tristian. asriel, some associate with the evil cat in smurfs, so don't seems nice? but the meaning is god's help. but some websites said this name is god's angel whose main taks is to send people to death?! tristian suppose to mean bold knight. but coz of some welish tale, the meaning got distorted to be sad knight. grrrr...