EDD in Sept 2011

I feel that it's worth it cos it can help in times of medical emergency.. but then it's too expensive ;_;
yah.. talking abt cordlife.. i was so angry with the nurses in the delivering suite. during my first delivery, we told the nurses we wana keep the bb cord blood but end up THE NURSE NV HELP US KEEP. she say if we want we cannot on the day itself then tell her... we have to liases with the cordlife ppl with a form or wat then inform the nurse earlier. so, mummies please be careful. If you intend to keep ur bb cordblood, do the necessary stuff before entering the delivery suite. We can start applying now. safer.

yaya agreed.. esp when we hv to wk! my bb hates it when i cross my legs when i sit, u know, trying to look more "siwen" in ofc or when eating out, but my bb feels cramped up and will kick non-stop! getting more tired. lol
heheeh, yah agreed its very tiring. but... I do miss my pregnancy period when i gave birth to my first. cos my bb is not kicking inside my tummy anymore. n that feeling was so amazing=D

Shannyang

I asked my hubby am I fat or not.. he said preggy woman are like tat de mah.. in fact for these 6 months preggy I only gain 2KG nia sia.. den he said wat do u expect me to say le? "Oh u still look as slim as b4.." Diao!! tat is not telling u the true already..

Sigh, suddenly this morning I felt nausea and vomiting again.. what happen sia??

Hi all,

I had been having fever for since wed to Thursday and was practically sleeping.. didn’t want to take med but the fever refused to come down.
Anyway now still having cough for the 3rd week and hopefully it will be better soon. I feel like I am shaking my baby hard when I am coughing..
L

Anyway I went to the motherhood fair and spend quite abit there.
Got my baby cot! There were like 4 types of companies and cheapest was $289.00
But after going 2 rounds plus we decided to go for the rocking type and the wood looks much better compared to 289.00
My hubby even got the playpen from the guy. Sometimes I wonder it’s the sales man or the product we are getting it from.
I like the wood and colour and we can rock our baby to sleep. Total spend like $600 plus including playpen.

Got the Mum Sling to hold our baby and some other small small stuff that I cant remember what I got too.
Oh yeah the tommy tippee brand? (forgot the name again >.<) I got the breast pads 3 packs for $21.90 (buy 2 get 1 free)

Then saw the gyne at 8pm! Waited from 6pm to 8pm and rush through. Didn’t get to know how heavy my baby was!
Or how long she is.. but doc says I cannot gain any weight now. I feel so stress out! Weighting at night is like 1 Kg heavier!
But he says the KK hospital mentioned I can only gain like 5 kg due to my big size and average woman like until 12kg at the max..

Now I cant take any sweet stuff and only water as my best friend. I feel so sad.. I am trying hard not too over eat and my hubby says I am not even eating normally. Now doc says like that he just keep quiet.. sigh.. I feel so emo right now.. haha

That is my weekend… :wong19:

Carisella

I asked my hubby am I fat or not.. he said preggy woman are like tat de mah..
Sigh, suddenly this morning I felt nausea and vomiting again.. what happen sia??
Hannor Hannor.. my hubby also said liddat.. make me emo ;_; .. could it be acid reflux? heard that at this point in pregnancy, acid reflux is very common.. i get it on and off..

rabbitmummy: My gynae never check my weight at all ~_~.. he only check baby's weight..

i am having headaches and body aches...

i have gain like 5 kg so far but doc weight me at night like extra 1kg
so to him its 6kg... :embarrassed:

:we2Randy-git: just came back to work from 3 days of "mc / n annual leave" no mood to work at all :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

i am having headaches and body aches...

i have gain like 5 kg so far but doc weight me at night like extra 1kg
so to him its 6kg... :embarrassed:

:we2Randy-git: just came back to work from 3 days of "mc / n annual leave" no mood to work at all :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:
I gain 8 kg plus already... hais FML. at 25 weeks but bb still small... duno wats going on...

lydiaveroni

Went for checkup on last fri baby is 1.03kg now. But doc say only can put on 2 kg every mth and I put on 2.8kg since last mth. Need to monitor

Carisella

Went for checkup on last fri baby is 1.03kg now. But doc say only can put on 2 kg every mth and I put on 2.8kg since last mth. Need to monitor
1.03kg is it normal weight range for baby? I'm going to see gynae later.. =x me and hubby predicting baby to be OVERWEIGHT!! cos i hardly exercise and curb my cravings after i went back to my part time studies ~_~.. studying makes u extra hungry

Shannyang

could it be acid reflux? heard that at this point in pregnancy, acid reflux is very common.. i get it on and off..
QUOTE]

I also dunno sia.. haiz.. make me so terrible..

I think me total only gain 2kg max.. so emo.. this coming sat checkup shall ask my gayne again..

Nitz time I will be having backache, my leg portion also painful sia.. It's like cramp??

My tummy below also painful at times.. dunno isit baby press on something??

ChocoBaby

Alot of things going on now... Cramps, pains, aches... Bo pien but tahan lor. Baby getting bigger. I get breathless alot too, almost panting like a dog sometimes. Like not getting enough air. Anyone feel like that? So much difference this pregnancy, 1st one was not so hard. Hubby say cos my 1st is small size like me. Now it's big like him. If really tall like him then confirm baby not enough space in there.

Oh n my nipples itch too! Haiyah.....

Shannyang

Alot of things going on now... Cramps, pains, aches... Bo pien but tahan lor. Baby getting bigger. I get breathless alot too, almost panting like a dog sometimes. Like not getting enough air. Anyone feel like that? So much difference this pregnancy, 1st one was not so hard. Hubby say cos my 1st is small size like me. Now it's big like him. If really tall like him then confirm baby not enough space in there.

Oh n my nipples itch too! Haiyah.....
Yup, sometimes I get breathless too.. Could it be over eating?

Why nipples are get itch arr?

ChocoBaby

I guess sometimes it's over eating but sometimes eat a bit only also same... Can it be our lungs being pressed on or something? Like no space like that...
I dont know why nipples itch... Maybe same like skin cos of the stretching? After shower i will stand naked in front of mirror n see my nipples then slowly scratch. Hubby said i look like pervert. Ahahahhaha!

Carisella

I guess sometimes it's over eating but sometimes eat a bit only also same... Can it be our lungs being pressed on or something? Like no space like that...
I dont know why nipples itch... Maybe same like skin cos of the stretching? After shower i will stand naked in front of mirror n see my nipples then slowly scratch. Hubby said i look like pervert. Ahahahhaha!
Ahahahahahah!! I try not to do that cos really look very very pervertic.. Hurhur... Baby Charlotte is too FAT!! 1219g.. :(