EDD in Sept 2011

WTS BN Chicco bottle/food warmer

Hi mummies,

Any of you yet to buy bottle/food warmer? I have a spare brand new Chicco brand bottle/food warmer to let go at $30. Self collect at CCK. Interested pls SMS me at 84848583. : ))

Carisella

My baby weight 948g.. Also over weight coz at this stage baby shld be range at 600-800g. But my Gayne said it's fine. Even mummy gain alot of weight, they only look at baby weight.. The only hard thing is after give birth got to go diet. I told him I didn't gain much weight, only 3kg and he said it's fine..
Yup baby can bath in tube..
So scary to think about having a overweight baby ;_;

Reason : I always blamed my mom for my size last time .. lol!! hur hur :D sekali my baby also blame me next

lekdao

I won't be the one bathing my baby for the first month ~_~ cos can't touch the water.. haha, but it's good to know that baby can go into bath tub at birth liao.

Yes, the first month (confinement period) cannot touch water, even touch water (brushing teeth, wash hands etc) must be warm boiled water (hot water + room temperature water).
During the confinement period alot of things that you cannot do, such as cannot stand to drink and eat, cannot stand to clean body, cannot stand to shower ..... scary or not ...... hahaha

Carisella

Yes, the first month (confinement period) cannot touch water, even touch water (brushing teeth, wash hands etc) must be warm boiled water (hot water + room temperature water).
During the confinement period alot of things that you cannot do, such as must sit down to drink and eat, sit to clean body, sit to shower, sit to wash hair... hahaha ..... scary or not ......
not really.. cos already planned out liao.. hubby will bring a tub of herb water to the room in the morning for me to wipe body hair already said won't be washing for the entire month liao.. sit down eat and drink is confirm a must.. cannot carry heavy things, don't squat (which i don't think i am used to, i always squat to pee pee haha.. habit)

lydiaveroni

hello all. just got back from wong boi boi's class. first lesson. shes very entertaining. also doing my 4d scan on tues. so exciting!!

yo mummies! I'm from the july section....just to info you all DUN EAT TOO HEALTHILY!!! I ate too healthy scared to gain weight now my baby is underweight...Eat all you have to..dun try to control. I am in week 34 now gain 10kgs..baby is 45cm and 1.8kg...long but not a lot of fats...
doc says due to my big size i cannot gain too much weight :( he didnt tell me how big is my baby too...

My cough still not yet cure but at least its not so bad as last week.

I wonder whether I am having the 100 day cough thing, I am worried I cough too much and scared my baby…
>.<|| even such a warm day I have to drink warm water I feel so argh.. but if I drink cold water I will cough non-stop again.
Sigh…

Yes I have some shortness of breath too.. is it common at this stage?

ChocoBaby

Breathlessness

I guess it's normal.... Hate taking the stairs now.

Woke up screaming with leg cramps again last night. Hubby woke up thinking my water bag burst...lol. So pain, hate it. Now legs getting more n more sore. How ah?

Cant wait to start my maternity leave. Only can take 2 weeks before EDD right? Cannot request 3 weeks earlier isit? Just wanna stay home, shake legs n still get paid.

Planning to go for massage soon, last few days dont know if it was baby's foot or what sticking out between my ribs. Now sitting down is already uncomfortable. Wanna sleep worse! Cant find the right position. My grandma suggest the massage to 'move' baby to a better position.

fionng88

Breathlessness

I guess it's normal.... Hate taking the stairs now.

Woke up screaming with leg cramps again last night. Hubby woke up thinking my water bag burst...lol. So pain, hate it. Now legs getting more n more sore. How ah?

Cant wait to start my maternity leave. Only can take 2 weeks before EDD right? Cannot request 3 weeks earlier isit? Just wanna stay home, shake legs n still get paid.

Planning to go for massage soon, last few days dont know if it was baby's foot or what sticking out between my ribs. Now sitting down is already uncomfortable. Wanna sleep worse! Cant find the right position. My grandma suggest the massage to 'move' baby to a better position.
Hi

As MOM set the rules, we can take one month before our EDD and 3 months after.

i think it's the scan where u can see ur baby's features very clearly one..

Anyone feeling breathlessness? i keep feeling breathless and feel like kenna choke no air liddat.. feels real horrible..
YAH! seriously... i guess its part n parcel of wat we have to went thru ...hais

fionng88

doc says due to my big size i cannot gain too much weight :( he didnt tell me how big is my baby too...
Hi rabbitmummy,

I have the same problem, doctor keep say that im gaining too much weight and due to my size, cannot eat too much must control. But my bb is only 1.2kg++ at 27weeks. Im trying hard to lose some weight. but my aunty and parents tell me not to listen to that doctor, cause when give birth bb must be ard 3kg den healthy.

Hi rabbitmummy,

I have the same problem, doctor keep say that im gaining too much weight and due to my size, cannot eat too much must control. But my bb is only 1.2kg++ at 27weeks. Im trying hard to lose some weight. but my aunty and parents tell me not to listen to that doctor, cause when give birth bb must be ard 3kg den healthy.
how to determined how much each shld gain?

boredmtb

Hi mummies,

adopted this article from www.babycenter.com/0_pregnancy-weight-gain-what-to-expect_1466.bc

(How much weight should I gain during my pregnancy?
It depends on how much you weighed before you conceived and how appropriate that weight is for your height. The relationship between your height and weight is expressed in a number called a "body mass index," or BMI. You can calculate your BMI here.
Pregnancy Weight Tracker

See your target weight range for pregnancy and whether your weight gain is on track.
The guidelines for pregnancy weight gain are issued by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), most recently in May 2009. Here are the most current recommendations:
If your pre-pregnancy weight was in the healthy range for your height (a BMI of 18.5 to 24.9), you should gain between 25 and 35 pounds, gaining 1 to 5 pounds in the first trimester and about 1 pound per week for the rest of your pregnancy for the optimal growth of your baby.
If you were underweight for your height at conception (a BMI below 18.5), you should gain 28 to 40 pounds.
If you were overweight for your height (a BMI of 25 to 29.9), you should gain 15 to 25 pounds. If you were obese (a BMI of 30 or higher), you should gain between 11 and 20 pounds.
If you're having twins, you should gain 37 to 54 pounds if you started at a healthy weight, 31 to 50 pounds if you were overweight, and 25 to 42 pounds if you were obese)

Hope this helps a little....

Look at the website. It's very helpful..

Hv a goody day