EDD in Sept 2011

lekdao

not really.. cos already planned out liao.. hubby will bring a tub of herb water to the room in the morning for me to wipe body hair already said won't be washing for the entire month liao.. sit down eat and drink is confirm a must.. cannot carry heavy things, don't squat (which i don't think i am used to, i always squat to pee pee haha.. habit)
Yes, clean/shower using herbal water.
Confirm not washing hair for the entire mth (28 days)? Not easy to endure pal. Imagine, you sweat like hell when u hving ur meal or breastfeeding.

For me,
1st week, daily cleaned the body
2nd week, every alternate day shower till confinement ends and
on 14th day, i start to wash hair, washed once every 4 to 5 days till confinement ends.

And during my confinement i used alot of mini (face) towel, coz sweated like hell when and after hving my meal. Basically use right hand to eat, and left hand to clean the sweat. hahahaha

lekdao

[Cant wait to start my maternity leave. Only can take 2 weeks before EDD right? Cannot request 3 weeks earlier isit? Just wanna stay home, shake legs n still get paid.
Some ppl starts the maternity on the day they gave birth, some starts 4 weeks before due date. Whatever the MOM states is just a guide line.
Therefore, you hv to discuss and inform your employer/superior how you wanna take your maternity leave.

ChocoBaby

Yup.... Just did that. They said up to me as long as i give them at least 2 weeks notice if i wanna take 4 weeks before EDD. Anyway havent decide for sure yet.... We'll see. :)

mehmehto

for me, i do hope to work till the day i give birth, or at least up to a week before... want to spend more time with bb after giving birth... is that a good idea?

Yup.... Just did that. They said up to me as long as i give them at least 2 weeks notice if i wanna take 4 weeks before EDD. Anyway havent decide for sure yet.... We'll see. :)

ChocoBaby

Yes, clean/shower using herbal water.
Confirm not washing hair for the entire mth (28 days)? Not easy to endure pal. Imagine, you sweat like hell when u hving ur meal
Wah.... Dont know how u ladies can do it. Lucky my family no such pantang but if shower must be warm water & a quick one. If not my grandma will nag nag nag nag nag...

ChocoBaby

for me, i do hope to work till the day i give birth, or at least up to a week before... want to spend more time with bb after giving birth... is that a good idea?
Actually that is a very good idea. I thought of that too. Especially since we cant really confirm if baby will pop on EDD. Might be later then wasted our leave. But because i might quit my job here thats why i might as well leave early n have time for myself.

Actually that is a very good idea. I thought of that too. Especially since we cant really confirm if baby will pop on EDD. Might be later then wasted our leave. But because i might quit my job here thats why i might as well leave early n have time for myself.
Yah, will most likely work till i give birth. dun wana waste my leave also. wana spend more time with my children=)

Carisella

Confirm not washing hair for the entire mth (28 days)? Not easy to endure pal. Imagine, you sweat like hell when u hving ur meal or breastfeeding.
Actually, yes i can don't wash my hair for 28 days.. i got training one.. lol.. wash body is a MUST.. hair NVM.. hehe

I confirm will work until the day my baby POP!! :D

but also can see the baby's features till very clear right? feels like going for it.. but then ~.~ like very waste money ~_~
Thanks lydiaveroni for the explaination! carisella. YEAH i feel like getting it too.=) its kind of a onmce in a life time thing for this bb. I m sure she will b amazed by that when she watch it when she grown up=)

Carisella

its an experience too. i would skip 3 meals at sushi tei for it. it took 15mins and my baby was blinking and smiling!
lol!! 3 meals at SUSHI TEI!? i hardly go to restaurants to eat liao.. haha.. :p but we bought a lot of toys for baby already =x and my mom is nagging at us for spoiling baby before she's born :D

Oh its so sweet… ouch 150 is quite abit but so nice….

I always want to look forward to see my baby in ultrasound but my gyne so busy lately.. only my hubby get to see her more.

I am so happy that I pass my exams and finally I am going to get my certificate!
But my graduation is in sept! argh…. Don’t know whether I will miss it and they were joking I might go to labour
During graduation @@ lol

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19: