EDD in Sept 2011

fionng88

i done a scanning at kkh during my check up on my 31weeks. and im going to have another scan for my next check up on my 35weeks.

ChocoBaby

yah maybe he didnt see a need for u to scan. i heard in other countries like australia & uk, docs actually rather not do so many scans cos they don't wanna 'disturb' baby. even the diabetes test that we had, the docs there say there's no need for the mum to go through the fasting & drinking that SUPER sweet yucky drink unless absolutely neccessary. cos they don't want us or our body to stress. so different right? but for me i feel better getting the checks... if not i will worry worry worry. now already worried how come no scan for me!

i cant wait to see my baby too n kiss kiss kiss him!!!

nilebaby

The growth scan will update you whether your bb is growing steadily usually done at week 32. Underweight or overweight ect. It also check amniotic fluid is enough, cord is at the right place, check placenta is supplying enough nutrients to the bbas well. Yeah the scan also allow us to have another close up with our bb..

nilebaby

Oh and I paid $100 plus for the growth scan last week at TMC...but my doc told me my bb currently is in breech position...so I must do 'crawling' exercise everyday when bb is active hopefully bb can 'flip' over and in head down position.

Triquetra - thanks... i know i had a scan around 20 weeks but dont know if it was detailed scan... Should be lah right..

Rabbitmummy - i have a feeling mine will be earlier too! especially now after i bled a bit... but yah lah, still all up to baby. bo pien we just have to wait. it'll be nice if like baby can tell u in ur mind "mum, im coming out on this date...." hahahaha....

chocobaby... wat did the doc say abt ur condition? are u well n fine already???

ChocoBaby

chocobaby... wat did the doc say abt ur condition? are u well n fine already???
I went to GP first, so he said any bleeding in last trimester must be checked. could be low placenta, could be a sign of pre term labour etc. he gave me a letter to go KK that day but I didnt go... i asked him for mc to rest at home instead, he didnt wanna give also. he said he wants me go KK not rest at home.

I went to GP first, so he said any bleeding in last trimester must be checked. could be low placenta, could be a sign of pre term labour etc. he gave me a letter to go KK that day but I didnt go... i asked him for mc to rest at home instead, he didnt wanna give also. he said he wants me go KK not rest at home.
then wat the kk doctor told u? i tot u went for checkup already? wat kindad gp is he... lao... shld give u mc to rest wat..

then wat the kk doctor told u? i tot u went for checkup already? wat kindad gp is he... lao... shld give u mc to rest wat..
hmm doc can see the placenta in normal scan right? my gyne says mine is high up.. not sure how he sees it.. i only saw my baby face....

yeah should rest but better go for peace of mind ba..

ChocoBaby

i didnt go to kk... i went home. he dont wanna give me mc in case something happens, he'd rather i go kk. but i didnt listen to him. :-S

fionng88

Hi all mummies, morning. Im 32weeks 3days now, working as a telesales. Due to work i need to sit down the whole day and call. Recently, while im sitting, my stomach start to pain. Beside baby like having party inside, i keep feeling the pressure of pain and even have diarrh (very very soft type). Is it normal?

Hi all mummies, morning. Im 32weeks 3days now, working as a telesales. Due to work i need to sit down the whole day and call. Recently, while im sitting, my stomach start to pain. Beside baby like having party inside, i keep feeling the pressure of pain and even have diarrh (very very soft type). Is it normal?
er.... my workplace also require me to sit down office hour... i dun feel the pressure ley... but when i tc of my 10 plus month old daughter.(like bath her carrying her) i will feel uncomfortable at the abdomen area.... yes ... got the LS feel everytime... now... think its normal???

Triquetra

i didnt go to kk... i went home. he dont wanna give me mc in case something happens, he'd rather i go kk. but i didnt listen to him. :-S
I think he is right, you should visit KKH.
Cause your bleeding might be a sign of something and it's safer to check.

I give up seeing the GP once in third trimester cause anything more than common cough/flu/fever, they will still refer you to the hospital. But then again since we are more than 28 weeks? pregnant, we have to head to delivery suite directly and the wait is quite a hassle.

Triquetra

My job also requires me to sit in the office most of the time, I used to visit the bank to run company's errands but my boss has stopped me from going.
My tummy and back have been aching so bad that many times I just jump out of my seat and walk around the company...

How many times did you have diarrhea? Remember to drink more water and dont get dehydrated.

I think he is right, you should visit KKH.
Cause your bleeding might be a sign of something and it's safer to check.

I give up seeing the GP once in third trimester cause anything more than common cough/flu/fever, they will still refer you to the hospital. But then again since we are more than 28 weeks? pregnant, we have to head to delivery suite directly and the wait is quite a hassle.
oh...u mean after 28 weeks if we got any issue like spotting have to head down to delivery suite straight???like that sure very ex de ley....