EDD in Sept 2011

fionng88

Hi all mummies! Thanks for all the concern and advise. Jus see doctor, on mc today, so wont be that active today in forum. Doctor says if cramps continue than must go gynae. As for diarrhea she gave me some medicine to protact me from virus and also prevent from dehydration. Feels better now. Thanks :)

However if i plan my ML and end of 16 weeks can i straight continue with my childcare leave 6days?

Hi all mummies! Thanks for all the concern and advise. Jus see doctor, on mc today, so wont be that active today in forum. Doctor says if cramps continue than must go gynae. As for diarrhea she gave me some medicine to protact me from virus and also prevent from dehydration. Feels better now. Thanks :)

However if i plan my ML and end of 16 weeks can i straight continue with my childcare leave 6days?
can... but best to take after ML... if ur ML and EML extend to next yr... means this year's childcare leave forfeited.. so used it this yr... n next yr have fresh new childcare leave=D

n... please take good care fion=DDD

Shannyang

I wanna to do B wax too.. Do u gals plan to go together?
I used to do once, painful intially for the starting 1 or 2 peel, after tat not so painful already..

I got LS too.. and smelly.. black in color, dunno normal bo..

Recently my below part of tummy more and more sensative, more and more painful.. but is bearable, seen doc and he gave me 2 days of mc.. Having rash on my tummy too... so itchy.. :(

I intend to start my ML start on 12 Sep, unless bb come out early..will u gal think so? on 12 sep week is my BB Week 39 le.. will it be too late? I tentatively take 3 months ML + 6 days CCL. Den after CNY, to continue my bal 1 month ML. My coy is flex so shld be fine for me..

I used to do once, painful intially for the starting 1 or 2 peel, after tat not so painful already..

I got LS too.. and smelly.. black in color, dunno normal bo..

Recently my below part of tummy more and more sensative, more and more painful.. but is bearable, seen doc and he gave me 2 days of mc.. Having rash on my tummy too... so itchy.. :(

I intend to start my ML start on 12 Sep, unless bb come out early..will u gal think so? on 12 sep week is my BB Week 39 le.. will it be too late? I tentatively take 3 months ML + 6 days CCL. Den after CNY, to continue my bal 1 month ML. My coy is flex so shld be fine for me..
so u going back to work for like 1-2 weeks then continued 1 month again???most likely on the 12 of sept take also...so 9th of sept will b the last day.. wll exhaust 4 days accumulate VL from last yr. 6 days CCL n most prolly take 30 to35 days which is 6 to7 weeks EML... so will left over like 5 to 10 days of EML... next yr 6 days CCL. n this yr VL 18days plus next yr VL 18 days... ..

most likely return to work on the second week of jan.. like tt can breastfeed longer... n have enuff leave for my 2 kids jus in case anything happens.(teething, vaccination, sick n stuff)=D

Shannyang

If I est my ML start on 12 Sep, den 3months = 12weeks will be end at 3 dec right? den I plus my 6 days CCL (Assume CCL is not included of Sat/Sun) which is end on 12 Dec, den I proceed to work on 13 Dec. After tat I shall continue my bal 4 weeks ML from 26 Jan. do i count correctly bo?

What is EML, VL??

If I est my ML start on 12 Sep, den 3months = 12weeks will be end at 3 dec right? den I plus my 6 days CCL (Assume CCL is not included of Sat/Sun) which is end on 12 Dec, den I proceed to work on 13 Dec. After tat I shall continue my bal 4 weeks ML from 26 Jan. do i count correctly bo?

What is EML, VL??
EML is external maternity leave... VL is vacation leave...

Mummies, I m so so depressed...:( bb weight 1490gram on 32 weeks... Only gain 100 gram in 2 weeks... Severely underweight:((( doc say most likely is the placenta problem:(( was given 1 month hospitalization leave... Will delivered bb very early... Actually edd on 14 of sept. Will most likely delivered bb on the 24 th of aug;((((((( I burst into tears when doc said that too me:(((

ChocoBaby

Mummies, I m so so depressed...:( bb weight 1490gram on 32 weeks... Only gain 100 gram in 2 weeks... Severely underweight:((( doc say most likely is the placenta problem:(( was given 1 month hospitalization leave... Will delivered bb very early... Actually edd on 14 of sept. Will most likely delivered bb on the 24 th of aug;((((((( I burst into tears when doc said that too me:(((
Awwww dont cry... Doc knows best. She'll be in good care & will definitely be ok. U rest well & try not to worry so much. (i know it's easier said than done) but if u stress it's bad for baby. At least u know now & not too late. So just have to do whatever u can now for baby ok. Prayer for u.... Hugs.

Triquetra

I am so sorry to hear that. Did your gynae explain what is wrong with your placenta?
Did you ask for advices on how to increase bb's weight?

On the side note, sometimes the weight of the baby is just an estimation based on the size of bb's tummy.

I did record my daughter's weight last time:
33 weeks - 2.0kgs
34 weeks - 2.7kgs
37 weeks - 2.8kgs
38 weeks 6 days (at birth) - 3.66kgs

Dont worry so much yah!

dont be too sad.. if u rest more will it be better for your baby? :(
huggies.. i wish i can give some of my baby fats to your baby... :(

Triquetra

I intend to do B wax first then after delivery go for full Brazilian IPL and underarm IPL.
Hehehehe!

ChocoBaby

Have u packed the hospital bag yet? I was starting on it when. I realize there seem to be nthn to pack.. Only documents.
Ive packed n unpacked n repacked a few times today! Heheheheh... First i thought about what to wear to hospital n back. Then i need a matching bag. Then what will baby wear?! Long sleeves, short sleeves? What color? So much to think about! Not yet what shoes!

Triquetra

Have u packed the hospital bag yet? I was starting on it when. I realize there seem to be nthn to pack.. Only documents.
I intend to do so after hitting 37 weeks :p
My daughter loves to unpack whatever I pack, she will dig everything out and throw them all over =.="

Thanks all... Feel better after all the care n concern.. Doc say nth we cAn do.. Only to give me hospitalization leave till I give birth... I jus hope n pray bb will b well n fine...

Triquetra

Thanks all... Feel better after all the care n concern.. Doc say nth we cAn do.. Only to give me hospitalization leave till I give birth... I jus hope n pray bb will b well n fine...
Get more rest and eat well during your leave.
Maybe you can try drinking maternal milk and slowly increase your food intake.

fionng88

Mummy charlotte, dont worry! Everything will be fine. Doc knows what is best for u and baby. Jus take this one month as a long break leave. Relax yrself and rest well. Eat durian? Drink milk? Mayb its jus started, behind then it start to gain?? No worries! U and baby will be fine and healthy! :) hugss