EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

cygo

Hi Karcool,

Yes it is my first child. Ya it's so not cheap... What a "good" time to be due in such peak period Haha...
Thanks! will decide asap. thank you, mummies!
Dear all EDD Jan mommies,
maybe our babies just can't wait for another yr to celebrate cny.
ang bao ang bao come!:Dancing_wub:

AhJanz

Thanks Mummies for sharing the weight of your babies :)

I just cant help feeling bit of worried.

Im sure all mummies started their shopping spree for baby, hehe..
I just about to confirm the stroller and playpen on Thurs but I hold on for awhile to see if any better choice coming the way.

Oh ya.. I experienced backache especially after wake up from nap.

sjchan

Hi all MTB,

I'm in week27. I'd put on weight ard 7 - 8 kg since week 8. My gynae ask me to control weight so that I only put on 10kg in the end. I found that really hard to control because I eat quite less even lesser than before I pregnant but I'm still gaining weight. Any MTB has the similar problem?

AhJanz

Hi SJChan, so how much is your total weight gain up to date?

I've gained 6-7kg as at week 25 and gynae was already jumping on it. I think we can cut down on carbo and sweet stuff. I'll try to go for evening walk for my case, and hope bb not gaining too much for next 1 mth or I'll be send for GD test :(

Qin5

Hi all,

I am new here! Anyway I think my weight gain is worse.. 10kg at week26! I kept asking my Gynae if that is too much but she din say anything. I did not eat more than before but the weight gain is scary... so sad cos everyone said my tummy is big.

Hidz

Hi Hisz, No worries, although i have bought some big items but there are still alot of items i need to buy, & i haven start yet too!!! But i guess the fatigue part for third term have striked me now...am getting more n more hard to wake up to work compared to last few months. haaaa
LOL.. I'm suddenly beginning to have 1st tri-symptoms... vomitting acid etc..!! :s hope its just some random thingy! anw me & hubs went to the kaki bukit baby stores and got a shock of our lives at the prices of the baby strollers & car seats..!! lol!! any particular ones to reccomend? i'm torn between the new abiie, preg perego & combi... :p

better rest well happy mtb.. hope all is well for you! ;)

Happy MTB

LOL.. I'm suddenly beginning to have 1st tri-symptoms... vomitting acid etc..!! :s hope its just some random thingy! anw me & hubs went to the kaki bukit baby stores and got a shock of our lives at the prices of the baby strollers & car seats..!! lol!! any particular ones to reccomend? i'm torn between the new abiie, preg perego & combi... :p

better rest well happy mtb.. hope all is well for you! ;)
Hi Hidz,
ya. Heard some 1st trim symptons will come back on the 3rd trim. but shouldnt be as bad as the first i think. what are their price like at kaki bukit store? Usually baby stroller can cost from 100 plus to 500 plus or those very good ones i saw are 900 plus..-_- but i bought one at taka fair that time for $200plus. The brand is graco. I do heard from my friends that graco brand is quite sturdy. But when i chose the stroller, i never really care about the brand thou. I chose by the comfort, safety, the convenience when keeping, the wheels etc. Am happy with the one i bought.:) For car seat, also may range. but i haven buy yet haaa .intend to buy after birth.

Happy MTB

Hi all mummies!,

I went to the prenatal massage last sat. I went to mumbabyliss, not too bad, quite relax but i feel the skill is not v good & the environment..hmm..not to my expectation..haaa..the room feel like a facial room than a massage spa kind. (maybe am too fussy:nah:)..but the lady who did for me is very friendly & nice..I did not sign their package cos i intend to go to another shop to try out first.:001_302: Keep you all undated!

AhJanz

My sleeping buds are back, hitting the sack pretty early these nights, so restless.

Happy MTB, I've bot most of my items by now, all big items are settled over the weekend... phew.. Wanted to wait for Nov bb sale but hb too excited and we just cleared big items at one go...

I'm still thinking whether to sign up with Origins Jamu Massage, anyone has review on this?

sjchan

Hi SJChan, so how much is your total weight gain up to date?

I've gained 6-7kg as at week 25 and gynae was already jumping on it. I think we can cut down on carbo and sweet stuff. I'll try to go for evening walk for my case, and hope baby not gaining too much for next 1 month or I'll be send for good test :(
I'd gained 7kg up to date. I'm in week 26 now. I'd tried to cut down my carbo intake during evening time. I seldom take sweet stuff.

Happy MTB

My sleeping buds are back, hitting the sack pretty early these nights, so restless.

Happy MTB, I've bot most of my items by now, all big items are settled over the weekend... phew.. Wanted to wait for Nov bb sale but hb too excited and we just cleared big items at one go...

I'm still thinking whether to sign up with Origins Jamu Massage, anyone has review on this?
Hi Ah Janz, Hee i left small items i think. but not car seat. intend to buy after birth.:) Hmm Origins, never try before , hee .

Happy MTB

I'd gained 7kg up to date. I'm in week 26 now. I'd tried to cut down my carbo intake during evening time. I seldom take sweet stuff.
Wah, seems like i gained the most weight.haaa From my last appt, 24th weeks, i gained 9kg from my pre pregnancy weight. gosh. I like sweet stuffs now, read that our baby now have "sweet tooth" haaa.

Jas77

Hi mummies!!! How is everyone doing? Moving on soon to the third trimester yeah? I just reached the 3rd trimester. Starting to feel really really tight and have to learn to walk slowly........ Yesterday was bad...... tummy was super tight and felt pain while walking. Feel slightly better today but still have some sharp pain. At 24 weeks, my baby was 812g. Seems to be kinda heavy but gyne just said she's on the big side.... with long legs.... didn't give any advice about cutting down on food. Will be seeing gyne in two days! Is this the time when we see the gyne more often?

AhJanz

Happy MTB: My hb bot the car seat, his love at first sight, hahahaa.. but it only cater up to 4 years old. Anyway I got Graco playpen and Aprica stroller, so almost done.

Jas77: My bb's weight quite near to yours but taken at 24 week 4/6days. My gynae threatened to put me on GD test wor.. reallt freak me out. I have to cut down so much food now, especially sweet stuff and carbo, sighh...

Btw, when is the start of 3rd Trimester?

AhJanz

Hey mummies, anyone having stretchmarks? My gynae just spotted some on my lower abdominal and realised that the marks are getting more and darker.. Any recommendation on stretchmark cream?

Jas77

Hey AhJanz... it should be about 29 weeks... Ooooooo.. i better ask my gyne if the weight thing is a problem!!!! Maybe cos both me and husband are quite tall and big boned... but still must ask... dun know if i need a test like you!!

Happy MTB: My hb bot the car seat, his love at first sight, hahahaa.. but it only cater up to 4 years old. Anyway I got Graco playpen and Aprica stroller, so almost done.

Jas77: My bb's weight quite near to yours but taken at 24 week 4/6days. My gynae threatened to put me on GD test wor.. reallt freak me out. I have to cut down so much food now, especially sweet stuff and carbo, sighh...

Happy MTB

Hi Jas, hmm on my 24th week. my baby is 698 -700g..which is on the average side. My doc said ok leh, why your doc wanted you to cut down on the food..? hmmm. From my understanding, third trim started on the 18 weeks. :) (SORRY typo..should be 28weeks...)

Happy MTB

Hey mummies, anyone having stretchmarks? My gynae just spotted some on my lower abdominal and realised that the marks are getting more and darker.. Any recommendation on stretchmark cream?
Am still okay with the stretchmark. So far no sign, But i start to feel itchy already.

AhJanz

Hey Jas77..

Maybe bb follow the genes of your hb&u. But for my case, hb & I not tall, maybe thats why gynae feels baby shouldnt at this weight. :(

Woot~~~ 29 months; so I have 4 more weeks to reach 3rd trim, yippe!

Btw, when is your EDD?