EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

AhJanz

Thanks cygo. I'll learn to ignore :)

Think i'll have it done at TMC, save the trouble gg down to ICA. Need to dig out my marriage cert lo, heheee..

I heard that we need to bring along bank book for the baby bonus to be credited, and it can be done at TMC also.

Just realised I've alot of ????? in my head, hope I dont miss out anything.

cygo

Thanks cygo. I'll learn to ignore :)

Think i'll have it done at TMC, save the trouble gg down to ICA. Need to dig out my marriage cert lo, heheee..

I heard that we need to bring along bank book for the baby bonus to be credited, and it can be done at TMC also.

Just realised I've alot of ????? in my head, hope I dont miss out anything.
dun worry AhJanz, when ur bb comes out, u will be too bz to bother wif those ppl.
there is an OCBC counter there for us to open Baby bonus acc @ TMC oso.
if u r standing @ e customer service counter, registration counter wil be on ur left & OCBC counter wil be in ur far right.
i did it all together there. v convenient. jus need to fill in some forms & done!
(& yeh, e feeling of digging marriage cert out is so weird :p)

melcochas

Mommies,

I have a colleague who keeps calling me "Eh Football!" I find it offensive cause the way he says it. So insensitive!

But i don`t care much cause at least it shows that my tummy is obvious now :D

Be positive mommies! I had my last pre-natal massage and the lady says my tummy is already empty on top, meaning to say that baby is already down. oh nooo... i still have 3 weeks to 37.. baby must jia you and stay till at least 37 weeks!

AhJanz

Thanks Cygo for sharing. will keep a look out when im back to TMC this thurs.

Mel, your colleagues so... wat a way to describe your tummy, HUMPH!

I also feel my tummy is moving lower.. I rmb there were times when my tum is just right below my boobs but nw its slightly lower so i stop resting my hand on it.

So excited to see gynae on coming Thurs.. hope waterbag, placenta, bb, etc are all good and well, heheee...

Mel, jia you!

yes, ahjanz, don't think too much.
cygo, thanks for the info - i also intend to register for baby's birth cert in thomson medical hospital. didnt know there's an ocbc counter there too.
melcochas, your male colleague is very insensitive. 'Kiampa!' too. if i were u, i would say if you have a pregnant wife, how would you feel if a male colleague always call her football? what goes around comes around. but u are right in not caring too much!

yes, let's jiayou, everyone! babies will be healthy and happy when they pop in Jan 2012! with many ang pows too :D

melcochas

Thanks Cygo for sharing. will keep a look out when im back to TMC this thurs.

Mel, your colleagues so... wat a way to describe your tummy, HUMPH!

I also feel my tummy is moving lower.. I rmb there were times when my tum is just right below my boobs but nw its slightly lower so i stop resting my hand on it.

So excited to see gynae on coming Thurs.. hope waterbag, placenta, bb, etc are all good and well, heheee...

Mel, jia you!

Tell me abt it! he`s not a local and he thinks too much of himself that`s why! hehe!

I`m meeting gynae on Fri! I`m so excited to know his weight! ohmygod. I hope he is growing reaally good in there!

my masseuse lady is CUTE!! i told her baby is moving ard alot and sometimes i feel pain. she said "he is busy packing his bags and doing housekeeping. don`t worry. he is also making it neat for the next "occupier"! "

my fri just gave birth at 37 weeks baby was 3605g! wow, i likeeee! and her tum tum size was same as mine. considered small..

melcochas

yes, ahjanz, don't think too much.
cygo, thanks for the info - i also intend to register for baby's birth cert in thomson medical hospital. didnt know there's an ocbc counter there too.
melcochas, your male colleague is very insensitive. 'Kiampa!' too. if i were u, i would say if you have a pregnant wife, how would you feel if a male colleague always call her football? what goes around comes around. but u are right in not caring too much!

yes, let's jiayou, everyone! babies will be healthy and happy when they pop in Jan 2012! with many ang pows too :D
Karma will bite him back! hehe!

i hope baby can tahan till me 38 weeks ! i want a jan baby.. heheh!

AhJanz

Mel, the way your masseuse put it sounds really cute, hahahaaaa

wow.. 3.6kgs at 37 weeks is chubby chubby!

I hope bb can come out on his edd.. so that i can have my yummy reunion dinner before deliver, hahaha.. thou i know chances are very slim. Especially now that i have pain everywhere especially the pelvin bone. Lets pray hard no where before 37 weeks, jia you!:Dancing_wub:

Happy MTB

Hi all,

Ignore those bad remarks, i got comments too. The way i walk, my tummy, etc..But just ignore. Mummies should be proud that what make our tum tum big n us looking bloated is because there is a life inside. It is amazing! & man cannot do that! I always tell myself that those who comment about us just wanna make us feel bad on ourselves n make them look good only. They are shallow people. How time flies, we are going to deliver soon! Imagine the first news we had last 8 months ago that we are preg? How we manage to go through all the nausea and so on? awesome! Mummies, we are great! :001_302:

AhJanz

I'm having sharp pain whenever i stand up after siting for some time. Think i have to alert Dr Tham tmr during my check up. Anyone experience that?

Yday evening was worse, the pain spread to my back and cause the terrible 'sng sng' feeling that kind of miserable. Dont know what happened.. suddenly aching here and there and total discomfort.

Happy MTB

I'm having sharp pain whenever i stand up after siting for some time. Think i have to alert Dr Tham tmr during my check up. Anyone experience that?

Yday evening was worse, the pain spread to my back and cause the terrible 'sng sng' feeling that kind of miserable. Dont know what happened.. suddenly aching here and there and total discomfort.
Hi AhJanz, ya.Me too. The pain is so crampy n tight. when i change position, from sitting to standing up. lying down from left to right..etc..My back & thigh also aching. the Sng sng feeling, for me is on my pelvic part..like my "menses" is coming that kind..Guess its a norm..but tell dr tham ur concern, my appt is this saturday, am going to highlight to him too..."Pat Pat"...

AhJanz

Happy MTB, im so close to what you experience.. Ya, i oso have the pain on my thigh.. oh no.. feeling miserable and irritating...

lag

Me 3... when sit too long i will feel the "sour" feeling at the lower part of my back..not really pain but it is super uncomfortable.. sometimes it is quite bad until it extend all the way from lower back to pelvic area..the only solution is to stand up and walk around..then the feeling will be gone..

Think baby getting heavier and the weight is pressing on our back..that's why keep feeling uncomfortable..

melcochas

me 4!

:shyxxx: oh, hubby n i also stop having sex since towards end of 2nd trimester cos tummy very big... n he scared hurt baby...
me 5! no sex for so long liao... we had trauma to the cervix once so we`re quite scared! hehe. and i feel that my sex drive has droooppp so much! hehe. i don`t feel like doing it at all. it`s been close to three weeks, i think ? hehehe hubby jokingly says that i menopause. tee hee!!

Happy MTB

me 4!

:shyxxx: oh, hubby n i also stop having sex since towards end of 2nd trimester cos tummy very big... n he scared hurt baby...
hahah, my hubby already scared hurt baby when we he knew am preg! So there are no intimacy since then, plus i have no mood..keke..But its good to have it even when preg. but not at the last trim i think...:)

karen511

hahah, my hubby already scared hurt baby when we he knew am preg! So there are no intimacy since then, plus i have no mood..keke..But its good to have it even when preg. but not at the last trim i think...:)
ever since the day I know I pregnant (got bleeding), and taking medicine and injection, my hubby also dun dare to touch me.. but heard having frequently will help the cervix to open, easier to deliver bb...

Happy MTB

ever since the day I know I pregnant (got bleeding), and taking medicine and injection, my hubby also dun dare to touch me.. but heard having frequently will help the cervix to open, easier to deliver bb...
yes. It helps to loosen the muscle of the cervix..something like that. that helps easier to deliver. Am having bleeding too during first trim but it is inside. Doctor said i walked too much at that time. Maybe cos i went holiday with my hubby and walked too much..zzzz

karen511

mine is not stable cause I realise the bleeding is diff from menses then I went in KK 2 times as my urine shows I'm preg but they cannot see anything when they scan. Also ask me to go for blood test.. after confirm then bed rest for nearly 1 whole month.. every week got to go for injection and take pills everyday..

i had bleeding during 1st trimester. ate hormone pills and bedrest.
yes, i read that regular sex will help to loosen muscle of cervix and have an easier delivery too... but hubby is scared to hurt baby.
i insisted on a few times... and once, there was some blood and he freaked out.
doc said 'rest' for 3 days, try again, usually no issue.