EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

aiseh LeeTham: u never guai guai wait for mama.. naughty ger..
haha

Aksoh: take some sour or sweet things? also will puke?

Aksoh

LeeTham: your butt itchy la. Go home yourself. Haha. K1 somemore. Getting scolding only. Okay la.

Asphere: yes. It's like stuck at throat lo. Don't know what my son wants today. Hai :(

Asphere

i feel like a pig today i been eating non stop after lunch..
omg~~

minkx:maybe ur ger telling u to jy :) keke she knows u working hard for her :)

Hikari

Back from lunch.Hehe!Had braised duck rice today.Boss bought me duck porridge also and insist I finish everything T_T..so damn full!

minkx:temp job also gd ah source of income..kp cooping up at hm nth to do mind will wander.Happy for u.Jyjy=)

Asphere:Ur boy cute la maybe he thought u all forget him..leave him there.Shows that he loves you and his daddy very much!

Asphere

he cheeky boy lah.. keke duck rice.. thats my dinner wor.. mommy going ubi to buy later.. keke
good life hor so long hour lunch.

i am so slpy now. waiting for 530 sia.. dozing off sia.. maybe eat too much haha.

Hikari

Asphere:Yea gd life.Long lunch hr cos I take lunch hr to settle those project stuffs.Sometimes go on site to drop off uniform..Nov and Dec sch Holidays coming..alot of cruise calls.So I got more chance to eat snake outside keke.

countdown to 5:30pm one hr plus left!Happy!Rainy weather makes me want to sleep so much though

Hikari

Asphere:30 mins more..Rain stopped at my side le.Lucky!I super hate when gg hm time raining..pls stop tortuing the rabbit ah!Going home soon le!Lun!I countdown with u =p

Asphere

haha my side rain get bigger!!! i hope stop and during slp time rain heavily..
17 min more.. woo hoo~~~:we3goofy:

Hikari

wahpiang everytime i see your emoticons I cannot help but laugh than everyone in office look at me like i gilah alrdy!9 more minssssssssssssssssss..prepare to save work go toilet nua abit come back can go home le.muahaha

Asphere

i packing liao..cannot go toilet..some ppl dunno throw wat in the toilet damn smelly .. wanna puke sia.. er xin..
haha go home lor..
cya

Gem2505

hi all,

hope everyone is doing well.. haiz. everyday dont feel like waking up to go to work. =(
i think im under alot of stress. i've been having sleepless nights. wake up middle of the night, whole mind keep thinking about work work work stuff!
gotta work this coming sunday coz new outlet opening and the minister is going there to "cut ribbon".. will be featured in the news all that on that night i suppose. boss want everyone to be there. sunday gone!

working mums, when u planning to start your maternity? coz im going to deliver on 3 Jan ( c-sect ), im thinking to rest right after christmas.

oh, btw, im selling my Quinny Zapp Xtra. its still in v good condition. anybody interested, pls pm me or email me at gem_loo@yahoo.com.sg THANKS!

im gonna get a twin stroller coz its impossible for me to bring 2 kids out as my #1 still small ah.. she will still sit on the stroller for another 2 years or so. im thinking to buy Baby jogger city select.. kinda ex but this kind of $, have to spend lor.

minkx

Hello mommies~

hw are you all? all on wadsapp huh! LOL... I cnt keep up la.. and hp will keep low batt.

Now in 32 wks, tink my girl nt enuff space.. keeps pushing against ribcage and I find it very hard to breathe! Cant really sleep these days also le.

Havent got hospital bag ready yet! TT and I tink my maternity undies like nt gg to fit alrdy.. still can stretch but still have 8 mre wks to go... :eek:11:

Hi minkx!! yeah.. most of us on watapps.. 32 weeks already!! that fast.... my heartburn coming back too.. i so scared of bb stretching her legs now...

You have 4 more weeks to prepare your bag... The rest all settled?

minkx

Gem, woaah so stressed you should rest earlier!! ...

mybeautyrights, aww i wished i can stay in but hp always low batt..scare later hubby cant find me when im outside he will panic.. actually i still have some stuff havent buy..like playpen(omg this got vr impt right). I went Cheong Choon alrdy but the playpen model i like all OOS... still waiting shipment.. have to call back later dis week to ask again TT but the auntie very nice.. cos live nt too far they will still deliver the playpen even if i dun hit $200 purchase..

Asphere, oh you on ML already?? Oh can I ask, cotton ball can dun buy? use those facial puffs instead? cos I have alot of facial puff packs at hm..

Today went for gynae appt... 32 wks.. my girl.. is overweight! TT my girl is nearly 2kg... omg.... shud be approx 1.6 one... Gynae say no more sweet stuff for me! Must cut... hubby still keep niam me in front of gynae say I eat alot ice cream :( I just bought a pack of M&Ms before the appt! Gd thing my girl showed half face today... at least nt bring hm U/S picture of her spine like prev visit.