EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

exactly..
although he apologize twice le but still sigh~ still upset mah. so dun wan to quarrel le best is avoid :D
and happily wait for evening to pick my boy :D
so happy my boy can meet u all this sun haha..

LeeTham

few more days to go.....lun lun lun.. haha
today my boy action about slow...he slowly pushes my tummy...i tickles him..dun knw he can feel it anot..

Hikari

Morning ladies!

minkx:youre welcome.hope the notes helped=)Girl youre working alrdy now?I thought you were saying last time ure not working?Haha!Gd to hear that and hope ure doing well in ur new job!

Asphere:Jiejie you at work today?why nv stay home slp since ystd rched hm so late.Piss at Hubby just ignore him lor.Haha!Anw someone tmr gg to see her Aaden alrdy!Wah I cant wait to see ur number one also..must be very cute and cheeky boy.

Asphere

neh nv stay home slp anyway i manage to wake up early today.. keke ignoring my hb lah so come work better. dun wan to quarrel with him :D yah tmr see Aaden happy. but the glucose test make me wanna siam.. feel like begging my gynae to let me skip haha.. i think i will bring his pillow on sun 1-3 his nap time scare he wanna koon haha

Hikari

Asphere:hahah dun worry abt the glucose test.if meimei can do it.so can you!Dont think too much..tell urself do it for Aaden cos thats hw i comfort myself also.wah nap time ah where he gg to nap on sunday oh?

Ladies Sunday Otah order 25 spicy fish otah and 15 big banana leaf fish otah ok?I order le oh..

LeeTham

Asphere, how's ur hub's leg? like that by Sunday will he be able to join us?
Hikari : Order ba...yummy....i have to ask my bread supplier to bring in Jumbo bread loaf on Sunday for me. haha

Hikari

LeeTham:eek:tah bread..omg drools!I will help you finish dun worry ahahha!

Must fast at least 8-9 hrs before the start of ur glucose test oh!Can eat supper if ur glucose test in afternoon or be like me..night before dinner go eat buffet stuff until full full rch home eat snack again ahah!

Asphere

Hikari: he will nap in his stroller lor :D

mybeautyrights, hikari: guess have to eat late and tell myself is for Aaden lor.. haha..

mybeautyrights, LeeTham: my hb leg now is pig leg haha still pain but can walk slowly :) he take care himself lor :) and yes he will join us on sun. keke who ask him to piss me off so he take care himself today :p ignoring him...

Asphere

hmm 12am must fast liao. my test is 830am...
but i going to reach there by 815 bah early do early eat haha..just dunno how to tahan the hunger and the sweet sweet drink.