EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

so u are saying she really may deliver her fbb before you?
LeeTham: Tok to Zion ask him dun stay inside so long lah.. come out fast fast :)

haha.. think she really growing bigger. everytime i sleep sideway, she will push me from squeezing her..
So excited for her... who will be the eldest bro...

Asphere

my manager siliently walk in scare me sia..
coz i am on this forum haha..
LeeTham maybe you have contraction too maybe u never feel too? keke
she dilate liao ma?

LeeTham

Dun know she dilate liao snot. As I told Mybeautyrights maybe zion dun want to be liao da. So wait for Kegan to go first. Haha

try le.. she dont like.. push me on both sides.. then will get heartburn.. Only till morning i can sleep sideway for 5 mins before she protest again.

Asphere

haha really naughty ger wor.. dun let you rest.. maybe she noe when she born she cant disturb u lah so now disturb u..

LeeTham: you make Zion too comfortable liao lah..

LeeTham

Asphere how uncomfortable can I make Zion to feel inside me haha. His head already engaged down n so low liao but he machiam dun want to push his way out. Keep kicking
Upwards

Asphere

maybe he wants to come out thats y kicking lah.. feed him long bean soup confirm come out fast..
hahaha..

mybeautyrights: no lah she let u suffer now then when she born u will appreciate her n love her more mah. so she will guai guai :D

LeeTham

Haha... Long bean soup only works for bread ger not for Zion boy. Haha Haha. Maybe mybeautyrights can try when time comes later.

Last edited:

minkx

hello mommies, ugh i get alot of bh... no painful contractions so far... :( i find myself eating quite little. haiyo... cnt wait for her to come out le~ how i wish tmr is my appt liao...

Asphere

ohhhhhhhh haha...
my manager wants me to pass down my works 2 weeks before my edd :) keke
LeeTham: Zion still happily not giving u pain?