EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

hello all, i manage to get an appt tmr.. haha.. so tomorrow hopefully will find out the gender woohoo.. keke hope tmr i can update the scoreboard :)

LeeTham

Asphere, wait for ur good news ah..

Welcome new mummy lish.

Mybeautyright, when our little one is growing in us..arent we like a big 'yao lan' #^_^.. everyday to our baby..when we movement round daily..hehe. so i think should be ok for newborn to slp yao lan.

LeeTham

Asphere..r u seeing prviate gynae or gov.? Remember to record the scanning down in video mode..then when u miss ur baobei..u can playback the video :D

Hikari

Asphere:Excited for you girl!Do update us!I prolly have to wait till Sept to find out.Dk whether to go for private gynae to ask if can tell yet:(
Yahlor I think we are Yao Lan also.But I feel more like washing machine sometimes.baby during scan can turn n turn until sleep upside down.Haha!

Asphere

:) thanks Hikari, now hoping baby is guai guai for the check later.. keke...but if you go to another gynae then must pay more isnt it?

Hikari

Asphere:Haha talk to bb before scan.tell baby to guaiguai.Bb understands!Yeap if go other gynae must Pay more.but I see pple almost same Edd as me they get to knw gender Liao.or maybe like what LeeTham say.kkh too lazy.Angry.Pfft!But Pple do say if bb boy is easier to detect earlier.Kinda no choice nw but to wait for 20wks detailed scan in mid Sept alrdy.boo! Btw nw 7th lunar mth,u ladies gt more pantang anot?I kinda scared to slp alone..hubby gg to Taiwan for a mth.He told me to be careful.Lol

Asphere

of coz scare lah.. 7th mth leh..tonite my hb go play badminton lor.. then will be me my #1 and baby alone..and tmr nite my hb go nite fishing.. lagi scare.. super sian..my detail scan also mid sept. keke.. but hope today will find out.. kekecant wait for 12 to off work n go check up haha

senscgal

A good welcome to new mtbs that just joined this forum!!

Hikari : I am surprised that the doctor says that the baby is too small at 17 weeks. My doctor says there's a high percentage for me having a boy as there was a 'birdie' in the scan at 13-14 weeks. It's too small to be confirmed at that stage.. but I think at 17 weeks, the genitalia should be obvious already. It'd be understandable if the baby wasnt in the right position to see the gender, but the excuse of it being 'small'??

Asphere : Yay!! You'll get to find out tomorrow!! It's always exciting news to confirm the baby gender!

Mybeautyrights : I haven't bought any furniture yet.. wait. I was given a baby cot from my cousin since his daughters no longer use them.. Other than that, no. I'll wait till 6-7 month to purchase the items and by the 8th month, unbox & set up (wash the baby clothes, etc).. in the event, my delivery is much earlier than expected.

Leetham : I do agree that items in malaysia are cheaper. Went to KL last year with my sister-in-law (who was preggie then), the Mcclaren pram was at least SGD80 cheaper.. clothes are cheap there too. If you ladies feel like taking a short getaway trip, drive up to kl with your hubbies and stock up on babies items at the same time!

Wishing you ladies happy holidays and enjoy the long weekend!!

LeeTham

Good morning mummies...this morning is such cool morning..but i m feeling short of breath again..going to take a short nap hope when i wake up i will feel better .
Catch up again later *wink*

Hikari

Dun wanna think about it too.Gonna be alone for a month.Scared like hell,more scared for my Junior.Hubby last night left some needles at my bedroom window..Asphere u got ur #1 son to protect his mummy in daddy's place!Heehee.Must be so hard for u to wait till 12pm to chiong go see ur #2.senscgal:Yup I also think kkh just giving excuses.pissed off.they dunno ftm very ganchiong one meh?My fren edd one day after me 30th Jan alrdy knw her bb is a boy.arghh

senscgal

Asphere : my edd has not become any earlier.."should", circumstances results in early delivery~~ (touch wood!!!)

Hikari : Is there any other medical centres that allows the subsidised rate? KKH is more affordable but I find the staff rather unfriendly and unsociable...

Lee Tham : Hope you recover after your nap! I have been feeling dizzy this week.. I took a day off yesterday as I was having blurry visions in the morning.. Lie down to avoid any actual fainting. I did have a small fainting episodes when I was really sick (non-pregnant). Do you ladies see your normal doctor for an MC or just take annual leave if you feel unwell from preg symptoms?

minkx

Hi Asphere, my detailed scan is cming tues 21st! so sad, gg alone as my hubby cant leave work..

Hi LeeTham, o yeahhh~~ where do u plan to deliver?

i havent bought anything impt! TT was so keen during Taka baby fair but held back. just received results frm national thal ref centre dis wk.. im a thal minor but heng hubby is not..

Hikari

senscgal:Im not so sure about that,gotta ask around.yeah I do think kkh kinda lack the "humane" touch.ystd when I stepped in to register myself for my appt.the counter staff look at my Hubby and point to me say "she's pregnant isit?" what kinda remark is that man.of cos I am!=( oh..and i have an agreement with my boss,i told him honestly that sometimes the pregnancy really gets to me and I feel so sick and tired all the time.He told me not to force myself,come to work whenever I am well enough to and stay home to rest if I really cant.He did give me permission to come in alternate days.But i try not to take it for granted..try my best to go to work and if really cant, go doc and take mc/clear AL.Thank God my boss is understanding,he doesnt really mind cos he trusts that I'm capable enought to meet my deadlines..and always asks me what I want for lunch than we will one grp go out to eat.They all worried for me cos apparently I dun eat enough.So I can say that I am really very blessed to have boss and colleagues to take care of me.My body immuner system naturally weak,so now with the pregnancy I fall sick all the time.Few black-out episodes in the beginning.now slowly getting better.=)

LeeTham:poor girl.do take gd care of urself.now we are responsible for two persons alrdy!

Asphere..less than an hour to go.Hang on!Haha.hope ull have better luck than me alright=D

Asphere

minkx : i added you on fb. i think my profile is my boy's photo haha. cant rem. wah seh so good for you detail scan coming week. and you will know the gender right keke keep us update.Hikari: yes i cant wait to go out of my office haha :) n you are so lucky to have a good boss... envy !! and yes hope i get to know the gender today.. anyway i told baby if let us know the gender we go buy either clothes or toy today just for him/her haha.. must bribe abit.. keke

Hihi, true.. we big yao lan. Think i too stagnant as i was lying on bed for 3 months due to MS. Only seen my BB move once during the scan. Cant wait to see BB gender. Will the 5 mth scan include scanning the BB gender? Think i will try all your method to talk to bb before scan and bribe BB.. i dont have any people to pass down items. Think i have to source earlier.. Haha..