EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

Hello all, I realised my edd become feb 5 sigh.. Now I just hope won't be feb 4 if not my #1 bdae and #2 full month same day sigh.. N my food intake is so bad sia.. Didn't eat much..

minkx

hello mommies~~

went for the 20 week scan le :D was vr happy hubby cud make it in the end. confirmed bb is girl ^^
all is well so far, Sonographer was vr nice lady. Results were good and I felt so relieved.

@Asphere, don't stress ya.. read tat alot mommies dun deliver on edd de! i'm afraid my girl will be early.. dun wan to squeeze w e dragons of dis yr.. else vr hard to get pri sch placing(think too far). i'm not eating well also.. tho im at 20th wk liao.. TT still puking once or twice per wk.

Asphere

Hi minkx, now waiting for the FA scan on 14 Sep to see the edd again haha.. hope will remain on 29 jan~~My hb and i are also looking for chinese name for our boy already.. now there are a few choices but we are still deciding.. haha..sigh hoping that i will eat well soon..

senscgal

Good morning ladies,

Asphere : I'm pretty sure your baby will come out in January :) Most mommies I know I gave birth a couple weeks before their edd. What was your first son's edd? Mid Feb? One of my earlier scans indicated a later edd (I was a bit worried thinking the baby isn't growing well but doctor told me not to worry as babies have different growth spurts). My later scan then indicated that baby was growing on track and the edd remain unchanged (as the first visit). Try to force yourself to eat a bit even if you have no appetite k?

Minkx : Congrats on the good news! How long did the FA scan take? Does the baby has to be in a certain position like the OSCAR test? I spent a while in the clinic as the baby wasn't in the right position. Hopefully, the FA scan is much easier! Hopefully, my results outcome will be okay.

Hikari : I had disillusion of being a glowing preggy mother.. I feel tired 24/7 and every 2-3 days still feel nauseous during the 2nd trimester. So far from the perfect illusion.. haha~~ Baby's not out yet.. but I feel so drained. Can't imagine once the baby is out and all the talks about insufficient sleep, etc.. mmmm

Asphere

yah trying to eat.. and worst everytime wanna eat red meat only or pasta..haha and eat abit everytime.. then less than 2 hr hungry again but dunno wat to eat.. feel like wasting food sia...

LeeTham

Minkx congratulations so now our score is 2-2?? I am going for my FA scan today. Feeling gan chong since yesterday hehe. Minkx are we allow to take video while they are doing the scanning?

LeeTham

Asphere, sometime I mix up the feeling of hungry n bubbling feeling. Cos I just finish eating a meal n I can't be feeling hungry again so fast right. Kinda scary leh. I don't my weight to gain too fast Cos I m quite in size before pregnant so my weight gain during pregnancy has to minimum.

Asphere

LeeTham, Me also big size so my weight cannot be more than 10kg during this pregnancy :) that is the limit liao.. my 1st preg my weight gain was 9kg. so this time round trying to maintain keke..score is 2-2?i tot 3-1?leetham,senscgal and asphere - boysminkx - girl

babyswonderful

Hello mummies,

Just to share, we help mummies ship in baby products from USA.
Products include brands like Ameda / Medela / Lansinoh / Desitin / California Baby / Dr Brown's and many more!
Prices are generally up to 50% lower than retail shops and other BPs due to negotiations and shared shipping costs.
Free courier for all orders above S$120.

Our pre order batch #8 for pumps have just started, so do drop by my thread ~45% OFF RETAIL PRICES~ NEW! Milk Bottles/Breast Pumps/Creams/Milk Storage Bags or my blog www.babyswonderful.blogspot.com if you are keen to join us.

Thanks!
Baby S.

LeeTham

Now waiting for my turn at the TMC. Feeling slpy.. walked the whole day into the morning at the Lorong Halus wetland.

Asphere

LeeTham: so happy for u.. can see baby movement!! keke... tell us any interesting action your prince did during scan k ?keke..

LeeTham

Asphere: sure :) still waiting for my turn. Saw slot of other pregnant mums. Most of them have panda eyes. They look so tired.
Just now one dad walked too slow behind the wife kana stuck outside the ultrasound room. Later the wife realised husband not in the room and open the door n the husband standing outside the door. Hehe

senscgal

Lee Tham : My FA scan at TMC will be next wed. What time is your appointment scheduled? Hopefully, short waiting queue ;P How are the preggy bellies looking? I guess I will be comparing belly size with other pregnant ladies next week. Not sure if my belly if big enuf~ Update us on your FA scan!! Enjoy your scan experience!

Hikari

Wah ladies.seems like most of you mummies are going to TMH.I think I might wanna change to TMH soon.LeeTham:do update us on your boy okays.excited for u too.I love going for scans cos can get to see my little one.The most amazing feeling ever when they move as if they know you are looking at them.Yeah,preggy ladies tend to be more tired.I haven't been able to sleep at night..but when morning comes,cant make myself get out of bed.Go to work looking like panda everyday.Sometimes can't even concentrate.
Asphere:isn't it very hard to maintain when now preggy.will not be able to control.Just eat whenever we're hungry..can't be helped right?I'm opposite,have to gain weight cos bmi under.very sian.so everytime before they weigh me I make sure i eat fullfull first.cheat abit.Haha!
senscgal:your belly showing already?mine still look the same like before.Oh man.Im so sick and tired of people asking me why I'm still not showing.It's outta my control.

LeeTham

Senscgel: my appointment was 3.30pm. But I went early...still have to wait until appointed time..hehe
No photo taking and video allowed. Saw my little prince playing boxing hehe. He so shy keep facing away from the scanner.
Adhere, today reconfirm gender is a little prince :)

Hikari

hello mommies~~

went for the 20 week scan le :D was vr happy hubby cud make it in the end. confirmed bb is girl ^^
all is well so far, Sonographer was vr nice lady. Results were good and I felt so relieved.

@Asphere, don't stress ya.. read tat alot mommies dun deliver on edd de! i'm afraid my girl will be early.. dun wan to squeeze w e dragons of dis yr.. else vr hard to get pri sch placing(think too far). i'm not eating well also.. tho im at 20th wk liao.. TT still puking once or twice per wk.
Many people do tell me that firstborn normally abt 10-14days early?Seems to be true for most of my friends.Currently at 18weeks but I'm also not eating well..last time I just had morning sickness,now I have night sickness too.Can't stomach my dinner.But then again,got some days I pig out like hell though(eating junk food).I didn't really like fast food before this but lately I've been craving for Popcorn chickne from KFC.So one day after work,I really cant tahan already.Went to buy but the q was so damn long(almost 10plus people in front of me).Q-ed for 45mins just to get one stupid popcorn chicken cos I feel like I'll die without it.Even the lady at the counter look at me like one-kind,so gong to q up so long to buy one popcorn chicken.Haha!So sweet of your Hubby to squeeze out time for you,my Hubby too busy..I went for a couple appts without him.Now waiting for him to come back from Taiwan so I can go for the detailed scan in Sept with him able to be there.Boo=(.

Asphere

i cant take oily food this time round and i feel my baby like v shy.. and seem to be slping most of the time.. his actions not as big as his kor kor lor.. so make me worry at times.. sigh~ anyway any idea what is the heartbeat of the baby we should take note of? i cant rem is between what range already. anyone any idea?

Hikari

Asphere:silly girl.dont worry.baby is healthy right,thats most impt!anyway if im nt wrong normal fetal heartbeat ranges between 120-180bpm.Sometimes when you excited on the scan,baby heartbeat tend to be higher too=)