EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

hi crystaloves, try to slp on the other side.. my belly been out since quite some time liao and i dun want to go measure my waist haha..my detail is on 14.. i just hope time will pass fast. kekehaving hard time at work as boss is not understanding.. can only conclude. female boss is worse haha.. a male boss is so much better as they tends to be more understanding.. sigh~

LeeTham

jus step out of ny gyne office and saw ny little prince slping...hehe heart beating strong n fast. my tummy too much air that cause me breathless at times.

Hikari

Good Morning ladies=)
senscgal:I did ask my doctor,cos I was really worried my baby nt big enough.Most of my preggy frens almost same edd as me or later,all showing already.Doctor said baby seems to be gorwing well,heartbeat also normal,told me not to worry.But of cos I do still wonder why if my baby is not too small,than why is my tummy not becoming bigger.Like that how to accomodate baby's growth.Now just comforted that baby is fine.I must eat more already.Doc say need again some weight.
crystaloves:Welcome back to the thread!Im currently around same time as you too.18 weeks and counting.after reading your post I went to measure my own waist also.Pre-preggy I was wearing 25-26 inch jeans.Now like not much difference..just that lately keep having bloated feeling like when I'm having my period.it's getting uncomfy for you to sleep already?Can try to sleep on your back or use pillow to cushion?Heehee
Asphere:hope things get better for you at work!sometimes its really hard for them to emphatise with us cos they are not in our situation.Nobody knows how hard it is to be preggy.I guess you're quite right about male bosses being more understanding..females tend to be a bit.."bitchy".But my workload is still never-ending.sometimes just wanna make me thrw letter.I jolly well know right now in our preggy state bobian got to tahan no matter how hard work is..cos if we wanna find new job elsewhere now will be quite impossible.for our babies,we must keep fighting!=)Jiayou girl.

Asphere

yah exactly. now is not possible to get a job. i rejected a few offers when i get to know i am pregnant. so now have to tahan for my little ones haha... guess going to tahan 1 more year after my little prince is borned coz worry other workplace does not have proper place for me to express milk and storage of the milk. keke.. suggestion to all mummies to be drink more water, eat more fish and papaya.. must ensure have enough milk supply for the little one..keke now i am forcing myself to drink more water keke :Dhikari: dun worry abt the tummy not showing as long baby is safe all is fine. :D

senscgal

Crystaloves : Ooohh, you have a fetalheartbeat doppler!! I was thinking of buying it online from Amazon initially but decided not too.. coz I would get paranoid if I couldn't hear the heartbeat. Now, I'm thinking that I should have gotten it.. sigh~~ Could you share where you bought yours from?

I am fortunate to have a male boss who is understanding ;) Have never work with a female boss before though. I would have thought a female boss would be more compassionate with the woes of a pregnant employee?? Considering we are of the same gender? Strive thru ladies!! 5 more months to go before the maternity leave!! heheh :)

Asphere

senscgal: female boss not that compassionate. and sometime they will tend to forget abt your pregnancy and be tough on you.. haha that is what i am facing. evil boss..kekeand yes i am so looking forward to jan. coz will be my bdae and my little prince arrival yippy. double happiness, and best part no cny for me woo hoo :D so happy.. not that i dislike cny but i like the idea of not going out visiting haha :D sometime have to face the old folks and need to answer lots of qns.. headache :D for those who know the gender of the little ones - have you all decided on the name?keke

Hikari

True true.female bosses are always more pushy..come to think of it,we're all halfway thru all pregnancy already.I cant imagine holding my bundle of joy in my hands in 5mths time.haha cny we will be confined at home..i dun like to go visiting too.this year gt proper and legit excuse alrdy.teehee.Asphere:your boy going to name Aaden?I rmb u say before.I still dk my baby gender..but more or less we decided alrdy.now got another name I might want if I have a girl..lol

Asphere

Hikari: yes he will be called Aaden. now still deciding on the chinese name keke 6 choices to choose.. i spent lots of time searching for the meaning of those words.. haha..Lish: you will be so tired haha :) i rem my last confinement i was praying for quietness coz too tired to entertain ppl haha.. maybe when ur relatives visit u, u be slping haha..

lish

Asphere: I hope by Feb, I'll settle into the rhythm haha.. Else, just ask them to entertain themselves. I'm close to my relatives, they wouldn't mind :)

LeeTham

ohh..seems like I abit kiasu to have name my little prince ah..hehehe. next CNY alot of my flavourite food cannot eat after birth 100days!! Abacus Yam is a big NO NO. sigh...
Asphere's prince call Aaden..mine is Asher..my hub make fun of his son..Asher Lee ( sound like actualy when read fast) hehe

Cant wait to bribe my BB to see its gender next month. Couldnt think of any names or buy any items since gender unknown. I do have a bit of pregnancy belly but whenever my hubby see other pregnant women. He will ask why mine still so small. Lol. Not sure if it is due to the 5kg i lost due to MS that is making my belly growth so slow. >.<
have you all found your confinement lady? Made an attempt to call a few but all fully booked.

Asphere

I am not going to get any confinement lady.. My mom will cook for me keke.. Lucky me keke.. Confinement lady too expensive already

LeeTham

me too not getting a confinement aunty. i dun understand why they rates r so expensive? $2000plus...i can use on other things for our baby. anyone planning to buy insurance for ur little one? i am getting the PruLink for my little prince.

helloyou

Hello thanks for the wishes :) I am also doing without a confinement lady, its really too expensive, so my kind MIL volunteered :) I am a fortunate one!

For me, I am abit different, doing my own biz, but hubby's boss is a female, very understanding, if I need to see doctor, she will let my hubby go off without half day leave etc. Really awesome :)