EDD Jan 2013

minkx

@Asphere, oh issit? i nt sure if my package includes bed.. the clinic asst nvr say leh.. im seeing dr woo frm thomson women's clinic. Pkg is ard 700 after gst.. include all visits, multi vits n calcium supp.. nt including omega.. hrmm im so blur! shall call to chk later! thx~~

helloyou

Asphere: Mine's girl too :) And I have the same EDD as you, delivering at TMC too.

Anyway, I see everyone's on the topic on package pricing, so I thought I'd shared mine too.
I am seeing Dr Wendy Teo at AMK Hub Thomson Women's Clinic. My package starts at W16, $900, does not include vitamins etc, but includes all lab tests. Oscar + Detailed was together as a package, $413 after FBI incentive of 5 or 10% (Can't remember! Sorry!).

We booked for Standard 1-Bedded, but the nurses say better to have alternative cos its dragon year and usually they are pretty fully packed. If say no room, is it considered a free upgrade? Hehheh.

Anyway, gynae delivery pricing about $1900 to $2400 (Non-C) so praying very hard baby won't be a breech one else have to go for C-sec alr! :) Wow sudden jump of posts, reading to catch up now!

Asphere

okie now an update on the scoreboard: LeeTham: Boy;Senscgal: Boy;Asphere: Boy;Minkx: Girl;helloyou: Girl;minkx: 700+ seem okie as you have all the vit. mine dun have.helloyou: mine also standard bedded. I do not think they give free upgrade guess need to pay abit more sia keke.. so 29 jan got 3 edd :) helloyou, hikari and Asphere haha :)

misspiiggy: i am seeing Dr Benjamin Tham. my 600 also exclude the oscar and detail scan.that 2 scans is another package which i paid 300+ as i have the FBI :)How come you didnt take the scan package? the scan dept nv ask u to sign?
ya, they didnt tell me about the 2 scan package!! they only tell me about the gyne package :( :(
and i didn't get the FBI also. they told me W C Cheng clinic doesnt have FBI benefits. so, i decided not to get it

Asphere

wont see de.. most proba only see one another at the waiting ward. hahadelivery ward is 1 mother 1 room de.. v comfy de.. with tv haha :D that is for tmc lah

helloyou

LeeTham: Ya! I was thinking maybe can haha!

Asphere: Really? That time went for TMC tour, all delivery rooms full, we didn't get to see!

Asphere

delivery room quite big. inside got tv de keke.. you went to see those wards all nice hor.. esp those super ex suite so big and nice.. kekethey also got the water birth room. but i think only 1 room. but do take note tmc food sux. i checked with my frenzs who also delivered in 2011 all concluded that east shore has the best food. haha..if u going to tmc for delivery it will be best if your mom or mil can bring some food for you. i rem i didnt take much of the food coz tasteless not nice.. keke the best they serve is the milo , fruits and juice :D

blu

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share this website that sells nursing bras Nursing Bras - FREE UK Delivery

I bought the Bravado silk seamless which retails in Singapore at S$75, but at the website u can get it for S$55 including shipping costs (which is only UK 1 pound per shipment).

LeeTham

Oh no..seems like i cant stop eating today...i jus finish a cup noodle but still feel hungry...nw eating a kinder bueno. Hope the hungry feeling will stop after eating...hehe

helloyou

LeeTham: Me too! I can't stop eating! Constantly hungry, especially before I sleep omgees! My hubby dont allow me to eat chocolates cos I have diabetes family history. Lucky you! My favourites!

Asphere

Haha baby wants to eat.. Just eat.. I having soupy craving lor now at tanglin shopping centre going for the mala steamboat haha

LeeTham

During this pregnancy, i cant take spicy food.even my favourite spicy tapioca crisps. When i eat, i feel a sharp pain at my chest. Guess my little dragon dont like spicy food..hehe

Hikari

hey mummies..ive been busy at work today.mth end again.hate it!anws I experienced a very sharp pain in my abdomen just now,persisted for an hr..pain until cant walk kind..but nw it subsided alrdy.is it any cause for worry?

Asphere

R u too stress? Sometime stress will cause pain.. Call the clinic to check to ease ur worry.. Dun overwork n fun stress, baby will feel wat u feel.. Relax..

senscgal

Good morning ladies!!

i went for my FA scan yesterday and confirm its a boy!!! hehe... baby was in crouching position (lying on his front) when we went for the scan. Since the nurse could only take some measurements and baby not moving even if I lie on my left or right,she ask me to take a walk for 10mins.. hubby made me walk uphill and downhill outside of TMC.. supertiring!!

Fortunately,when we return for the scan.. the baby was finally on his back!! Hopefully,your upcoming scans -your babies will be in that position!!

I kinda love super spicy food for this pregnancy..recently had the ayam penyet ria this week!! unfortunately, I feel a bit constipated the next day!! so I guess everything in moderation :p

Hikari, i have some pains whem i move/get up too quickly but it usually subsides after a few mins. Do ring up your doctor to make sure that this symptom is normal k?

Asphere

morning all... i am having v bad headache since this morning.. really feel like banging against the wall.. sigh~ sorry i abit kan jiong ar.. just wanna check with you do you all feel baby movement everyday?

morning all... i am having very bad headache since this morning.. really feel like banging against the wall.. sigh~ sorry i abit kan jiong ar.. just wanna check with you do you all feel baby movement everyday?
i'm having headache for the whole morning too.i still can't feel my baby movement. can't really tell/differentiate

Asphere

ohhh okok.. i am so scare coz i haven really feel baby big movement yet. sigh~~.. i really cant wait for 14 to arrive to do the detail scan to check on baby..oh my.. the headache is killing me.. i totally cant conc at work today.. now hoping for 530 to arrive so i can just go home rest..