EDD Jan 2013

Dananeo

Asphere: hee... My hubby name is 子浩。his brother name is 子宏,子雄。haha. Actually their family tradition for their generation should be 秀。but my mil doesn't like so just change it.

My boy generation will be 维。

minkx

hello mummies,

wah so many posts to catch up! :O
was telling hubby earlier i only felt light and little movements today.... then now my pudding is kicking so much i feel like peeing every 5 mins.. cant sleep!

Asphere

Dananeo: 子浩was in my list too but in the end we chose 子隽。due to the meaning of this jun so decided haha.. minkx: tok to baby tell baby nite time already slp at nite. morning wake up then kick more keke... my hb tok to baby and ask baby to kick as hard and as much as possible.. faint~~Eeyoremum: wear mask to work? v uncomfortable wor..i having headache again.. think didnt slp well.. sigh~

icekacang

Haze seems to be bad! Mummies pls intake more waterto prevent falling sick wor. Falling sick during preggy is terrible with not much choice of med available =x

icekacang

Woah seems like most of the mummies here have already chosen their little darling name. We are thinking of calculating her name when she is born. Any webby to recommend for Girly Christian names?

Hikari

icekacang:Yep shop at baby fair.we can one grp go tgt also.Than nobody will cheat us.Hahah.Normal shopping also can ah.I love shopping but have not been doing it much lately cos tired easily.My hubby refuse to let me go crowded places like bugis/town area also.Haha I saw this deal on grupon for Jamu massage.$98 for Five Jamu Tummy Trim Sessions + Five Other Treatments at Lumiere International (Worth $800) but idk whether its good?My Hubby say best to get a malay jamu lady.He had a malay friend's wifey just gave to third baby..figure regain very fast cos of her jamu lady.He planning to get that lady for me.Heh heh we also planning to calculate the chinese character strokes,but Im thinking we can choose a name we like first than maybe tell them,let them calculate characters that sound like the name we like in the beginning..characters can be diff but as long as sound the same its ok right!Hahah!!Can always google search for english names,very easy to find one=)

Eeyoreum:Yupyup,haze getting worse and worse..I gave up smoking for baby now end up like no diff cos breathing in all these bad quality air everyday..the last time I recalled it being so bad was due to Indonesia forest fire few years back?Dk whats the cause of the haze this time round,I think also Sumatra Fire or something?Not gonna wear mask to work..so weird.True we will fall sick easier cos immune system also lower when preggy,alot of anti biotics cant take.best to let body recover by itself..which takes so lonngg.so we all must eat properly and drink more water!

Dananeo:Wah kinda hard to stick to certain chinese character..will think until my head burst.But the chinese name must always sound nice tgt with Hubby's surname..that one also another headache.Hahah!

minkx:wah ur little one so active!mine I only felt a light kick once..until now still the bubbling feeling every night.Morning my one very quiet..no sounds.At night doesnt let me sleep cos my tummy will keep churning..and Ill also keep waking up to pee.Naughty!Always disturb me.

Asphere:Yeap maybe nt enough sleep/stressed at work?Or partly due to haze.Try to relax and refrain frm doing things that makes u think alot 1-2 hrs before u slp?I always cant slp sing lullabies to baby and pat my tummy..end up Ill fall aslp also.Haha.

LeeTham:when jb trip?I wanna go looksee too..hehe!

Asphere

yah i guess it's the haze after all.. feeling so hot everyday~~ sometime just feel like sitting inside the swimming pool to cool myself haha.. but now 7 mth think better give it a miss.. headache.. feel like slping~~ yawn~`

LeeTham

Hikari: my hub n i are planning to Go JB on 21st friday morning after my doc appointment. To buy some baby stuffs at the same time replace his car battery.

Mybeautyrights: have u asked ur hubby whether can go in with us?

so mummies we confirm meeting up for the baby fair ah.. so excited to meet up with u gals:)

Dananeo

All mom: Actually I got "throat infection" few days ago, maybe due to haze... Thought its ok and feel some sort recovering but it get worst every night. Especially during midnight. Painful until I wake up a few times. Finally got this Manuka Honey, 25, from Eu Yan Sang. After disc 15% is at $76. But is really really good. One teaspoon morning and at night and also before sleep. I think I recover consider quite quick ...within 1.5 days. At least no need to eat pills... Pure natural. =)

Hikari: actually thought of... 胡维熊。just kidding la....

LeeTham

Bigstar; ucab check out this place. OTAKI BABY CENTRE website:www.otakibaby.com
U cAn check out their address n location in the website.

Dananeo

Asphere: Mine is 1st two Chinese already firm. Of course the for surname. ;p The last name, hubby wanna get from bible... So no plan yet. Just now that earlier is a "joke"... Means Kolar bear... hahah

Hikari

Asphere:i feel like slping every morning..getting lazier.Harder to concentrate at work too..sians.nw only 10am.

Dananeo:woah kinda ex ah the honey.but maybe eat already my voice will become sweeter and my baby will look sweeter also?Heheh..my baby will most prolly name Zi En if its a boy..that one gotta discuss with my hubby.cos he likes names that sounds stronger.name choosing is so..hard.

LeeTham:eek:oh 21st ah?so sad dun think I can go with u girls alrdy.cos I taking leave on 14th sept to see baby..21st have to work..boohoo.if got lobang must come back tell us ok=DD

LeeTham: don't think can join you. Hubby worry about me.. Do post your doraemon items on fb.. At least cannot touch can see.. Haahaa.. I have not think of any name.. Wanted a xuan for gal name. Haven discuss much with hubby on Chinese name.

Asphere

Dananeo: ohh so confirm on the name liao lah.. i tot u still choosing then u put up only 1 haha.Hikari: my hb said for this son cannot too strong coz dragon. then the kor kor is rabbit.. if didi too strong name will bully kor kor.. so we give a mild name.. korkor name stronger hoping he can b stronger.. haha and i totally agree with my hb..ladies now i worry i will dote my #2 more than #1.. coz this preg is tougher than the 1st one.. sigh~ how? i always said no bias but now i really scare i will treat this #2 better sigh~~ crazy of me hor.. to worry abt this ..sigh~