EDD Jan 2013

joy33

Diydee: maybe u can try zara. their small sizes are usually quite big still and some of the dresses are the flowy kind and not fitting type. only thing is expensive.

Asphere: Haha my gal doesn't like the japanese rice sauce as well. that time i spent more than usual for the don meal and couldn't even eat half.

Hikari & Diydee: any idea if KKH will lower the charges if our doc not around for delivery and we have to have the doc on duty?

Asphere

Diydee: hmm just prepare in end dec to be safe incase your ger wanna come out early :)
just get ready the stuffs early.

joy33: i think you are right. coz after you mentioned i realise that everytime i order jap bento i nv finish half of it.. and feel so wasted.

Diydee

joy33:
Thanks will look around this weekend.
But actually come to think of it, if i were to get something expensive and wear it once or twice not worth it, cause im hoping that i slim back after delivery :p

Abt the costs, im not too sure, your in KKH?
Under TPS or subsidized?
Thats what im afraid, what if my doctor is sleeping and i need to give birth at 3am?

Asphere:
Yay its nearing, december, shall pack my bag.
Like first day of school and like going for holiday :p
Another 40mins more , jiayou!

joy33

yup mine is KK under private. last visit my hus said to the doc "you'll be the one performing the delivery right?" then she hesitated and didn't want to answer. said she is usually around in jan and that was that. i understand that they can't be there all hours, but she didn't even say that of course she will try. just feel its more reassuring if delivery by our doc rather than someone who just read our file.

hehe i'm anxious to pack the hospital bag, but nothing to put inside cause haven't bought anything like maternity bar, pads swaddling blanket etc

Asphere

yes 30 min to go...
yeah~~~ i think i will only pack when i wanna go hospital haha.. or maybe wont bring coz hb will be going to the labour ward with me then dun wan him to carry too many things.. keke.. need him to take photo of my boy :D keke more impt. :)

joy33

yes :) those first few moments are precious! must take photos. my friend said the best part is when they put the baby on the mother's chest right after he or she comes out. he brought a video cam, but forgot to press record. aiyo!

Hikari

joy33:Hi girl if im nt wrong.KKH actually told me that doc will not be performing the delivery,instead the midwife(nurse) will.The doc will only come in when there is birth complications or u require c-sect.So I guess it doesnt apply..

Diydee:Just get dresses with empire cut.Looks elegant plus can cover tummy bump bump.Im sure Zara/Dorothy Perkins should have.

Asphere

alamak.. forget to press? omg. yes they will pass you the "fresh from oven" baby haha.
this time round going to take the fresh look too haha.
15min to go

Diydee

Asphere:
Must remember to charge your camera!
That gives me a reason to throw my iphone and get a samsung, better pictures hehe.
15 mins more.

Joy33:
Whos your gynae?
Have you booked and paid the deposit for your delivery package?
Cause i understand theres a premier and classic package and 1 and 4 bedded packages.
For mine premier package and 1 bedded its close to $2.7k deposit.
And no MOs can attend to me, only my gynae will attend to me during and after delivery, also he will be dropping to monitor my baby.
If im not wrong for classic package its $200-$300 less but a team of trained doctors will handle to you, not neccesarily your gynae.

Reconfirm with her on this on the next visit or call up the ward admission line.

joy33

Hikari: oh midwife only. hmmm if any complications most likely our own gynae wont reach on time and will be on-duty doc.

Diydee what is MO? haha sorry me very blur. my gynae is dr. george. she told me only at 32 weeks then i need to book, but i intend to do it at my next visit. your gynae seems more involved then mine. i want the 1 bedded as well.

yingzy

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com

Asphere

morning diydee :)
yes we shall do countdown together.. tmr u on leave happy hor.. can see sweety :D
mummysg change color, so weird. cant they remain pink :) sigh~~