EDD Jan 2013

minkx

Asphere, oh oops I mus have missed sm info smwhere? issit becos of the OGTT? okok thank yous~ gd gd i can finally use up the stock in my store..

Asphere

Hl not becoz of ogtt.. Haha becoz i walk and feel pain so hl from gynae :) but my glocose also dint pass lah haha now on strict diet

MsJoJo

g'morning mummies...sleepy sleepy day today... baby keeps kicking and it's so hard to find a comfortable position to sleep. Hope it's not like this every day till the end...

Gem2505

i feel unhappy going to work everyday. i just got to drag myself to work. haiz.
im thinking to start my maternity leave right after christmas.. rest 1 week then go deliver already.
my last pregnancy in my previous job, the company email is lotus note and my computer is desktop kind, so i dont have to reply email or access email all kind.. i can totally rest for the 4months ( i took 4 months straight )..
but this time round, i am pretty sure, they wants me to work from home coz i have my own laptop, access email can be via iphone all that. haiz. thinking that i still have to work during ML, makes me feel so miserable.
pretty sure im gonna quit next year when i return from my ML. and i freaking have to give 3 months notice period. can die man.

minkx

kiwimummy, cos most mummies chatting on whatsapp ^^

Gem, ur company such slave drivers!... make sure u have enough rest at least for confinement period okay?

Want to ask experienced mommies... are stuff like milk bottle dryer(rack?) and bouncer necessities?
After sterilising bottles, can str8 away use right?
I am thinking, wait till give birth and if I can produce milk then buy breast pump.. feasible?

Sorry as usual alot questions frm me.. -.-

Asphere

good morning mommies, i am back to work haha.. Gem2505, just ignore about working during ml.
work is nv ending. your company should have ur colleagues to back u and not make u work.
Diydee, hw the new workstation?

Hikari

Morning Mummies!!

minkx:Ive not bought breast pump yet.Cos my friend who is a mummy told me not everyone can produce breast milk and you cannot predict that u will.So she told me to wait until bb is out let bb latch and see how much milk you can give before considering buying breast pump..arbo few hundred dollars down the rain if it turns out u really cant produce breast milk.really praying I can though cos want to breast feed my ah boy!

Asphere

Hikari: go try pressing see got milk already anot.. by right should have liao. anyway for breastpump. do not buy pigeon brand or avent. these 2 brands not v good. suction not good enough.

Diydee

Asphere:
Better than my previous one. Haha.
Now i look forward to come to work, well i think atleast for the next 2 months till i get tired of my new work station :p

Asphere

Diydee: i tot you taking ml abit earlier sure got 2 months to play with ur new station anot haha..anyway tmr you can finally see sweety :D
Hikari: can press press see got anot liao. if have then good dun keep pressing hor.. milk for boyboy not u hor haha. :D

Aksoh

I realise Hikari is on most page at home today. Meaning today at work quite slack. Hahahaha. I'm still happily lazing on bed. Oops. With 46 miss calls from office =.=

Hikari

Hello Eunice Meimei

Im slack got work to do but not in the mood..ever since third tri start I cannot concentrate at work lor..now I am looking around the forum..trying to kpo everywhere wahahaha!You stalking me isit har!Eunice today u got date with Kagen cannot let anyone or anything distract u.What time appt?Ah lao going with u?Rmb to update us on ur fatboy ok!