EDD Jan 2013

eekenji

Long time didnt visited this thread, lost track already and also lazy to track back all the posts :p
Just to update my progress, now is my week 33, another 3 wks will be full term. Last Monday gynae chk up - baby weight 1.88kg while I gained total 12kg .. a lot of weight gains
:embarrassed:

eekenji

I also having insomnia .. always cannot fall sleep easily --- especially when wake up in the middle of night. Next day still have to work, so tiring ...
Since last night, I started to feel some pain on my lower part of tummy - is the muscle pain. Not sure what was it, today continue having the symptom - anyone having the same symptom? Is it normal? My colleague said it might due to baby heavier and gave some stress on the muscle of that area.

Diydee

I am facing difficulties sleeping too, as for the pain, it goes on and off. That's what my mum said too might be due to baby's weight, but im currently only at week 31 :)
Wow 3 weeks left, that is fast!

Asphere

i want char kway tiao too but cant have it..
i am so hungry now anyway i decided on my lunch tmr liao haha so happy..
faint.
eekenji: may be the weight of the baby :)
LeeTham: i lost 1+ kg leh.. my gynae quite worried i gues.s

minkx

im at wk 33 too eekenji.. las wk my gal was 1.989kg.. overweight alrdy!

hai.. so sian i've been drinking soya milk w/o sugar.. n hubby rly forbid me to touch my m&ms... sugar deprived until i feel sad.. lucky weekend my bro had his guo da li n gave me box of old sch cakes.. at least satisfied me abit.. hubby vr evil lor, still ask me help him buy the qoo10 gelato coupon for himself.. hmph!

LeeTham

Diydee...after birth then ur milk will come right? nw got milk meh?? Asphere: u lost 1 kg cos of the diet plan u following nw leh?

Asphere

LeeTham: got abit liao by right. u try..
no lah lost 1kg is before the diet plan..
sad lor..

BTW good morning mommies.
today dun feel well. sigh~ just feel like slping through haha.

Gem2505

haiz. my girl is sick. cough, flu, phlegm, fever. spent $140 at PD yest. gosh. brought her to GP last week but the medication doesnt seems to help. some $ really cannot save. after 1x medication on what the PD gave, she is alot better...
didnt slp well since Sat. im like a zombie at work today. =(
btw, you all saw the news on the mis-handling on the identity of the infant. so scary man. if the mum didnt realise the wrong tag, there goes their biological child. omg.
althou all infant does resemble each other alil during newborn, but i think parents should more or less can recog their own kid ba? i rem during my #1, whenever i stand outside the nursery room, i can recog which is my girl.
i urge all mum to really be careful on this. if bb has any birth marks etc, or the amount of hair whatever, pls remember in ur heart.

btw, im considering to go for 2 bedded at gleneagles for delivery. would save a sum of $ on the difference between this and the 1 bedded..

Asphere

Hi Gem2505, hope your get get well soon. but some gp med is okie but must see de lah.

yah saw the news abt the mis handling. i was so shocked as i dun expect kk to do such mistake. horrible. although ppl always said all babies look alike but i still feel mom will rec their own kid the moment they see mah. sigh~

Asphere

me lots of energy. but of coz if no need work best :D
haha my energy is high sia.. macham high on caffaine sia.. siao liao..
yeah xmas.. happy.. i wanna go xmas shopping~~

LeeTham

haha last yr decorate liao..after that..clean until we xiao...cos we spray the snow thingy on the glass panels...to this yr don't wan to do anything liao...