EDD Jan 2014

babywipes

Hi! i am selling the following items:
1) pigeon breast milk storage bags (25bags) and pigeon breast pads (24 pc) for $10. Selling coz not freezing my bm and i have no need for breast pads.

2) Philips avent breast pads. I have 26 day and 23 night breast pads for sale for $10

3) Philips avent breast shells which I bought from Takashimaya but never used. Selling for $20.

ITEMS SOLD

Last edited:

skeubs

I am reading up on how to increase bm supply just by eating natural foods.
like avocado, oatmeal, brown rice and barley.
i will probably be lazy and buy barley from coffee & toast.. hehe
the rest i can prepare them myself!

illuz

I just did the strep B swab today. Is it supposed to be painful? I though it was similar to pap smear (not comfortable but definitely not pain like this). I feel it's quite bad and I feel pain urinating. There is also blood when I wipe.

Missy10

illuz:846188 said:
I just did the strep B swab today. Is it supposed to be painful? I though it was similar to pap smear (not comfortable but definitely not pain like this). I feel it's quite bad and I feel pain urinating. There is also blood when I wipe.
Isit bcos too dry?? Like if you din BD for sometimes then you will feel pain when foreign object was insert, im doing mine on 24/12

Rzena

I'm doing mine this coming Thursday. Last time during my 1st pregnancy my gynae did not do the strep b test so this will be my first time. Hoping that it will not be painful!

illuz

Feel you are poked v inwards?
Hmm.. Not really. I think feels more like a catheter being removed. But today much better already. No more bleeding.. Yesterday was so bad I had phobia going toilet. There's a burning sensation similar to UTI.

alicianeo

illuz, I just bought a packet of 7 disposable maternity panties for about $3-4 i think. Bought from those kind of budget cheap cheap store from my mother's neighbourhood market.
Hi Rzena. May i know where is the neighbourhood budget shop u got the maternity disposable panties? Have been looking around and can't find anywhere that sells maternity disposable panties. TIA! :001_302:

babytazz

Hmm.. Not really. I think feels more like a catheter being removed. But today much better already. No more bleeding.. Yesterday was so bad I had phobia going toilet. There's a burning sensation similar to UTI.
I don't think can result in bleeding leh! Did gynae advise anything?

babytazz

Jellybean: is that cotton type of disposable? If so, that price is good!
Princess: my EDD is 24 jan. don't feel too scared. Not much help. Think of your adorable one arriving! Hehe....

Missy10

I shall go buy maternity panties too....

Having bad toothache.... going for extraction soon... im so scared...

illuz

Is it a must to extract? I went for filling too recently cos duno why old filling chip and caused sensitivity. I was scared too.. My dentist didn't want to do anything major including numbing injection. She suspected my decay could have worsen but she say temporary just help me fill back first. After give birth already then go back as I may need X-ray and root canal if it's bad.