EDD Jan 2014

But when did hers end? I thought she is still having it........ It felt like no ending... N i'll be 14 weeks tml... Still no relief..... :(
I really hope you will feel better soon. Different pregnancies got different symptoms. Like they said, once the baby is out, it will be all worth it...hang in there.. :)

Lovaalot, do hang in there! We are so blessed to b given a baby.. There r a lot of couples who want to hav a bb but couldn't have one, so must cherish ur precious Gift! Really hope that u will feel better in no time!! Jia you!!

whomovedmycheese

Hi, I am new to this thread. My EDD is 22nd Jan and I have a 2-year-old girl. My gynae is also Dr Ben Tham. Had gone for my Oscars on last last Saturday and got a call from the clinic on the following Monday assuring me that the baby is low risk. So far, had a bit of MS, was worse the last time round. My MS seems to be still around occasionally. What bothers me more is the pimples outbreak. This is rather different from my previous pregnancy whereby I was very radiant and my skin was better than previously. Bump-wise, I can no longer fit into my pants. Bump is growing at a faster speed than previously. I m using Elancyl anti-stretchmark cream. Somehow I thought I can feel the movements, but my gynae said it's too early. Maybe it's the air in my tummy.

illuz

Hi whomovedmycheese, congrats and welcome!

I also had pimples outbreak and I don't know what to do with it. I've check that pimples creams or treatment products that contain salicylic acid, retinols etc are not safe to use. I already resigned to this ugly face during pregnancy leow. All my friends who saw my comflexion swear its gonna be a baby boy. What do u think? :)

babytazz

Welcome!!! There are quite a lot of sayings that if this pregnancy is different from last, gender may be different. It's not rally proven.. I've heard about 'if you have a boy, your skin will glow, you will look radiant & pretty! If you have a girl, you will not be as radiant as your gal will steal those away.' But I think it's not in your case for first girl. It wasn't in my cousin's case as well who had nil MS for both pregnancies of boy and girl and she looked good for both. In my current pregnancy, I had MS whereas in my last, I don't have any. So now my colleague is guessing the gender is different. I'm hoping the same too. But whatever gender it is, a well healthy baby will be good enough.

Missy10

babytazz:810405 said:
Welcome!!! There are quite a lot of sayings that if this pregnancy is different from last, gender may be different. It's not rally proven.. I've heard about 'if you have a boy, your skin will glow, you will look radiant & pretty! If you have a girl, you will not be as radiant as your gal will steal those away.' But I think it's not in your case for first girl. It wasn't in my cousin's case as well who had nil MS for both pregnancies of boy and girl and she looked good for both. In my current pregnancy, I had MS whereas in my last, I don't have any. So now my colleague is guessing the gender is different. I'm hoping the same too. But whatever gender it is, a well healthy baby will be good enough.
Ya.. got saying if tummy is round n high, is gal, then if tummy is oval and downwards is boy, my bff tummy so high that the breast can rest on tummy, she had a boy.....

I also have acnes on face.... weird to say my back pain is on right side, acne on right cheek, everything on right.....

Friends all says im having boy... hubby want gal first..... argh..... the waiting game is terrible....

I have been having outbreaks since the start of this pregnancy. i think during the start of my 6th/7th week, i'm having pimples on my forehead. Luckily, my cheeks are spared though. Another thing i noticed is that the skin just below my lower lip got really dry as if i left a menthol toothpaste there for a long time to cause it to dry. I never had it before, but now...so i will put moisturizer just on that area.

gnissim23

Hmm me too have many outbreak at forhead. More of zits. I do have terrible headaches on and off. And burping n gasy. I feel I jist cant fill my tummy full. Haha. I gain abt 4.5 kg already! Omg.

Aniway I just found out that I lie on my back, I feel my lower abdomen I feel smth hard there. Anyone felt it too? :/ its at v v low below hips.

I had pimples over my face, feeling so ugly and sad :( plus i have a sleeping problem at night too, will auto wake up in the middle of night around 2.30am. anyone have the same problem as well?

whomovedmycheese

I had pimples over my face, feeling so ugly and sad :( plus i have a sleeping problem at night too, will auto wake up in the middle of night around 2.30am. anyone have the same problem as well?
I think I have similar problem. Somehow I can't sleep when I lie on bed. And I will wake up for toilet in a blurry state.

waking up in the middle of the night is like a routine for me now. I will wake up at around 330/4AM just to pee. Sometimes i think of holding my pee but i know it's bad plus i really can't sleep if i try to hold it. It's sad because i really want an uninterrupted sleep. This is regardless whether or not i drank a lot during the night. :(

illuz

Hmm me too have many outbreak at forhead. More of zits. I do have terrible headaches on and off. And burping n gasy. I feel I jist cant fill my tummy full. Haha. I gain abt 4.5 kg already! Omg.

Aniway I just found out that I lie on my back, I feel my lower abdomen I feel smth hard there. Anyone felt it too? :/ its at v v low below hips.
I have the hard bump too! I only feel it when lying down with not so full stomach. It's very low just above the pubic area. I googled and they said it's baby!

Burping and gasy..hehehe...i'm having the same problem but this is only during the night. Unless i burp i will feel like throwing up. One time we were at my htb's house to have dinner, but i really can't eat until i throw up(sorry for too much info). Anyway, when i try to throw up...nothing but air come out...after that...i felt better and have a meal.

I have the hard bump too! I only feel it when lying down with not so full stomach. It's very low just above the pubic area. I googled and they said it's baby!
They said that we should be able to feel the uterus during this period just below that area. So maybe that's what we feel down there...hehehe

rainbowgotu

I only feel uncomfortable in the evening when I end work. My metallic taste in my mouth becomes severe in the evening and can't sleep at night although i'm feeling tired

gnissim23

Ooo! So the hard thing at the above pubic is normal. Im still quite worried. As doc tt time say my placenta v low.

Yes I do also feel.like vomit n burp out alot gas. Haha.

I tend to get better in evening. When I wake up in the morning I feel worse :/

But glad that most of us r into our second trimester!

babytazz

I'll get up at several times at night too to go toilet and i feel it is interrupting my sleep.. Have been having a few pimples on side of forehead.. And having headache for three days including today. Felt that the headache was either because I didn't sleep well or that I'm stressed thinking of some issues.. And during this period, I can't take the stronger medicine for headache that will knock me off.. Hai...