EDD Jan 2014

babytazz

I just finished my checkup! Gynae says 80% girl but to confirm during detailed scan. Bb was also shy never open legs then gynae say wait a while.

It seems like most of the babies are shy to who if they are baby boy or baby girl. They really want to surprise mommy and daddy. Btw, my brother in law, related one store to me and htb. An acquaintance of his was told that they are having a baby boy, then when the baby was born, it is a baby girl...to the surprise of her parents...hehehehe

happilymarried

lovealot - haha.. I think your mum's era... I believe scan machines are really not as clear as nowadays? but mistook toe as baby's kkj is quite something! =) its funny if u think about it.. as there is a surprise at delivery.. lucky it is baby girl wearing blue! pink stuff is really easy to shop for..

by the way, can I check with u ladies... is it confirm will chop stamp gender at the detailed scan at week 20? or do some gynaes do it earlier?

BlurTazy

My gynae informed me when I was week 14. He showed and mentioned something whitish in between the thighs. Then on week 17, he says more or less confirmed it's a boy.

Missy: You really got a good bargain with them...normally, white clothes if you buy them from kiddy palace will cost you around 5sgd/pc. I shall take note of this and visit it one of these days..hehehe

Peenut

lovealot - haha.. I think your mum's era... I believe scan machines are really not as clear as nowadays? but mistook toe as baby's kkj is quite something! =) its funny if u think about it.. as there is a surprise at delivery.. lucky it is baby girl wearing blue! pink stuff is really easy to shop for..

by the way, can I check with u ladies... is it confirm will chop stamp gender at the detailed scan at week 20? or do some gynaes do it earlier?
Im doing mine tmr and I'm not 20 yet. More or less there. Tmr I will be 19 weeks and 5 days. But I googled and read that after week 18, it's ok to do FA scan.

Missy10

Peenut:816926 said:

Im doing mine tmr and I'm not 20 yet. More or less there. Tmr I will be 19 weeks and 5 days. But I googled and read that after week 18, it's ok to do FA scan.
No worry Peenut, gender can be shown from 16-20 weeks actually, but of cos very much depends on bb 's coooperation

Missy10

chiching8256:816907 said:
Missy: You really got a good bargain with them...normally, white clothes if you buy them from kiddy palace will cost you around 5sgd/pc. I shall take note of this and visit it one of these days..hehehe
But something i need to confess is the workmanship may not be as good as those sold in Kiddy Palace ($7.90 each) but material is the same.... those tops are also sold in pink, blue and yellow.... i jus bought white first....

babytazz

I think someone mentioned before, but I can't find the post... Can someone share again what is the brand of fish oil with lemon flavor? Thanks!

But something i need to confess is the workmanship may not be as good as those sold in Kiddy Palace ($7.90 each) but material is the same.... those tops are also sold in pink, blue and yellow.... i jus bought white first....
Workmanship is okay as long as the material is good. hehehehe...will check it out soon...hehehe

Lush

Yes Lush! What abt u? I felt weird haha. Still getting used to it. I felt it at week 18 but wasn't sure. This week it's more defined
My gynae commented bb is very active as most scans she will be awake, but honestly i haven't been feeling much , some more nowadays mild cramps like back again :( there was once i told gynae i always feel it at belly button some thing like bubbles and he laugh it off, honestly i dont know how to distinguish yet :/ how does yours feel like?

Missy10

Today i got special feel, my tummy was "push" towards my left, from my bird eye view, think is my bb sitting on the left..... hubby saw it when he stand behind me n look down (he 184, i 155)

Last edited:

Lush

Today i got special feel, my tummy was "push" towards my left, from my bird eye view, think is my bb sitting on the left..... hubby saw it when he stand behind me n look down (he 184, i 155)
hahaha , thats very cute, honestly i havent felt much yet :( wow your hubby is tall, im around your height, my hub is 176 and i already feel he is super super tall. hahaha

Missy10

Lush:817040 said:
hahaha , thats very cute, honestly i havent felt much yet :( wow your hubby is tall, im around your height, my hub is 176 and i already feel he is super super tall. hahaha
Hehehe ya he always call me shortie, yesterday he was so proud n consoled when dr says my bb very long.... he says luckily not like me.... hahahaha

Peenut

My gynae commented bb is very active as most scans she will be awake, but honestly i haven't been feeling much , some more nowadays mild cramps like back again :( there was once i told gynae i always feel it at belly button some thing like bubbles and he laugh it off, honestly i dont know how to distinguish yet :/ how does yours feel like?
actually I couldn't tell until last week I was in a movie with sudden loud sound n I think baby got a fright n gave me a few kicks then I realised that's really baby. it comes n goes very quickly usually. Like some bubbles popping inside u or tingling sensation but it isn't painful. Btw, now u mentioned abt cramps, mine came back again this week too. I think our womb is expanding more this week ? I got worried initially n tot was early contraction.